Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

NNPC Must Account For N1.3 Trillion Alleged Illegal Deductions, Reps Insist - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Must Account For N1.3 Trillion Alleged Illegal Deductions, Reps Insist (4776 Views)

Osinbajo:Those Managing Nigeria’s Oil Resources Must Account For Crude Oil Theft / South-West Governors, Senators, Reps Insist On 5% For Host Communities / Osinbajo Must Answer For N5.8b Fraud, Reps Insist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Must Account For N1.3 Trillion Alleged Illegal Deductions, Reps Insist by deeptechcool(m): 11:05am On Feb 24, 2021
The cows in government have looted the money

1 Like

Re: NNPC Must Account For N1.3 Trillion Alleged Illegal Deductions, Reps Insist by Bampeh: 11:07am On Feb 24, 2021
This is not good for Bampeh

Re: NNPC Must Account For N1.3 Trillion Alleged Illegal Deductions, Reps Insist by Ken91(m): 11:10am On Feb 24, 2021
it's the devils himself ruling Nigeria, can u imagine that ajakuta steel mill is still unfunctioning but buhari minister of Niger dalta petroleum abakiyri another northern man minister of state petroleum are stealing billion using it to sponsor bandit an bokoharam, hello thunder we're u please locate that coven call assholerock
Re: NNPC Must Account For N1.3 Trillion Alleged Illegal Deductions, Reps Insist by Limassol(m): 11:36am On Feb 24, 2021
Temptee101:
shocked

What sort of country is this?

Why was I so so unfortunate to have found myself in this country.

We keep borrowing from every available sources to the extent we borrow from dormant accounts yet trillions are being siphoned on a daily.

Tax, inflation, increments, etc..are now the order of the day.

That thing in Abuja who is incapable of managing himself let alone becoming a councillor, doubles as the president of a country with over 200m people and as a minister of petroleum, isn't that wonderful?

The representhieves demanding that the said looted funds be accounted for are simply angry for being left out.

In all, Nigeria is done for. No remedy or hope anywhere.

The younger ones are worse off.

Nigerians are criminals.

Nigeria is finished.

Take it or leave it

You've said it all bro, the country is doomed.
Re: NNPC Must Account For N1.3 Trillion Alleged Illegal Deductions, Reps Insist by engrsenator(m): 12:31pm On Feb 24, 2021
This country nawah ooo
Re: NNPC Must Account For N1.3 Trillion Alleged Illegal Deductions, Reps Insist by olamoses75(m): 12:32pm On Feb 24, 2021
#1.3trillion divided by 1,000,000 will give us 1,300,000.
This amount is enough to empower 1,3000,000 unemployed youths by giving them #1,000,000 each. Imagine how many lives this will save. If some of naija youths see #1,000,000, they will never be broke again, but our government decide we deserve to suffer while their families deserve to enjoy.
Re: NNPC Must Account For N1.3 Trillion Alleged Illegal Deductions, Reps Insist by Simplythebest: 12:39pm On Feb 24, 2021
Were is so called EFCC and ICPC ooohhh i forgot they are busy on the street chasing yahoo boys to cash out from them. But how can this be happening when our able and incorruptible president is the Minister of Petroleum. Some times i weep for this country cus things are getting worse everyday with this wicked and selfish leaders we have Nigeria can never be good.
God help me to live to country again thats why prayer
Re: NNPC Must Account For N1.3 Trillion Alleged Illegal Deductions, Reps Insist by coputa(m): 1:02pm On Feb 24, 2021
I told one @Gadarz that payment of subsidy is not the reason why our refineries are not working that there are many other reasons.

Illegal and criminal deductions by NNPC is among them.Den of criminals
Re: NNPC Must Account For N1.3 Trillion Alleged Illegal Deductions, Reps Insist by Feggie3: 1:10pm On Feb 24, 2021
Temptee101:
shocked

What sort of country is this?

Why was I so so unfortunate to have found myself in this country.

We keep borrowing from every available sources to the extent we borrow from dormant accounts yet trillions are being siphoned on a daily.

Tax, inflation, increments, etc..are now the order of the day.

That thing in Abuja who is incapable of managing himself let alone becoming a councillor, doubles as the president of a country with over 200m people and as a minister of petroleum, isn't that wonderful?

The representhieves demanding that the said looted funds be accounted for are simply angry for being left out.

In all, Nigeria is done for. No remedy or hope anywhere.

The younger ones are worse off.

Nigerians are criminals.

Nigeria is finished.

Take it or leave it
I love you for this rare truth..
Re: NNPC Must Account For N1.3 Trillion Alleged Illegal Deductions, Reps Insist by coputa(m): 1:17pm On Feb 24, 2021
SAMTOBIJU:
See money, yet our FG will be saying the country is broke. Imagine the amount of money that will be in the account of top directors in NNPC. It can feed lot of families 3 square meal. It is well.
The top 20 directors of NNPC are northerners.Its this monies they use in sponsoring banditry and terrorism
Re: NNPC Must Account For N1.3 Trillion Alleged Illegal Deductions, Reps Insist by jaxxy(m): 2:41pm On Feb 24, 2021
Hmmm. Corruption everywhere in government.. No Accountability. undecided
Re: NNPC Must Account For N1.3 Trillion Alleged Illegal Deductions, Reps Insist by kingsbenz: 3:23pm On Feb 24, 2021
This country nah zombie
Re: NNPC Must Account For N1.3 Trillion Alleged Illegal Deductions, Reps Insist by Walletnaira: 5:29pm On Feb 24, 2021
Their business

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rare Picture Of A Normadic Spare Parts Dealer / Who Noticed What NTA Did While Gov. Wike Was Speaking At Etche LGA / Sasha Obama Puffs On Cigarette During A Solo Trip To Lavish Spa In Los Angeles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.