Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,607 members, 7,823,639 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Ndigbo Won't Be Able To Live Together If Biafra Is Achieved- Joe Igbokwe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo Won't Be Able To Live Together If Biafra Is Achieved- Joe Igbokwe (1110 Views)

Osinbajo: Much Is Achieved When Public Resources Are Used For Public Good / Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) / Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ndigbo Won't Be Able To Live Together If Biafra Is Achieved- Joe Igbokwe by Discovery4today: 10:27am On Feb 24, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2-rtUALK2c
Ndigbo Won’t Be Able To Live Together If Biafra Is Achieved...Joe Igbokwe

In this video, Nnewi-born Joe Igbokwe, former Spokesperson of All Progressives Congress (APC) in Lagos state, and currently Special Adviser for Drainage & Water Resources to Lagos state Governor, Babajide Sanwolu, speaks on Biafra agitation.

Re: Ndigbo Won't Be Able To Live Together If Biafra Is Achieved- Joe Igbokwe by PrinceOfLagos: 10:28am On Feb 24, 2021
Lol
Re: Ndigbo Won't Be Able To Live Together If Biafra Is Achieved- Joe Igbokwe by gidgiddy: 10:29am On Feb 24, 2021
This Yoruba slave is only deceiving himself

12 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Won't Be Able To Live Together If Biafra Is Achieved- Joe Igbokwe by bolaayenimo: 10:30am On Feb 24, 2021
I thought Sanwolu ask this man not to grant interviews again

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Won't Be Able To Live Together If Biafra Is Achieved- Joe Igbokwe by Ohizfly(m): 10:30am On Feb 24, 2021
Because other tribes will follow up

Light my Kpoli
Re: Ndigbo Won't Be Able To Live Together If Biafra Is Achieved- Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 24, 2021
Old age comes with many things.

But majority of what he said is a pure truth and fact..

He said When Anambra said was created in 1991, Enugu state sacked every single Anambra person working in government position..

He also stated that Abia state did the same by sacking every single Anambra, Imo person working in the government establishment..

Imo state also did the same by sacking every Anambra working in government establishment..

He also said is it senate or National assembly when things are said how it will be Ebonyi people will prefer to Join the Hausa-Fulani as team...

So everything statement in the video is nothing but fact...despite been an old man but he said the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Won't Be Able To Live Together If Biafra Is Achieved- Joe Igbokwe by Obalatule: 10:33am On Feb 24, 2021
I pray this man shows up to campaign for Apc in Anambra

He will loose all his teeth

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Won't Be Able To Live Together If Biafra Is Achieved- Joe Igbokwe by istina: 10:34am On Feb 24, 2021
Thats the sober truth.
They've never been united the more reason for their present predicament in the country.
Re: Ndigbo Won't Be Able To Live Together If Biafra Is Achieved- Joe Igbokwe by Henrydonland(m): 10:36am On Feb 24, 2021
istina:
Thats the sober truth.
They've never been united the more reason for their present predicament in the country.

don't say that, all parts of the country are in predicaments.so stop sidelining it
Re: Ndigbo Won't Be Able To Live Together If Biafra Is Achieved- Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 24, 2021
gidgiddy:

Mr go and listen to the video and don't just comment based on headline..

If you have sold yourself to online Biafra, others have not.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Won't Be Able To Live Together If Biafra Is Achieved- Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 24, 2021
Na only Delta dey employ people from other states. Our state civil service is filled with anambra people
Re: Ndigbo Won't Be Able To Live Together If Biafra Is Achieved- Joe Igbokwe by jumper524(m): 10:51am On Feb 24, 2021
day na their problem.
when jungle fully mature, all of them must go that their Biafra land filled with milk and oyel.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Won't Be Able To Live Together If Biafra Is Achieved- Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 24, 2021
jumper524:
day na their problem.
when jungle fully mature, all of them must go that their Biafra land filled with milk and oyel.

Who wants to waste time clubbing with bandits and almajiri.

Moreover, your comment is based on headline not that you heard what he said.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Won't Be Able To Live Together If Biafra Is Achieved- Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 24, 2021
Viknat:
Na only Delta dey employ people from other states. Our state civil service is filled with anambra people

You are nothing but a serial liar....I mean liar upon liar.
Re: Ndigbo Won't Be Able To Live Together If Biafra Is Achieved- Joe Igbokwe by jumper524(m): 10:58am On Feb 24, 2021
Osagyefo98:

Who wants to waste time clubbing with bandits and almajiri.

Moreover, your comment is based on headline not that you heard what he said.
I no follow you drag.
just go your biafra in peace.
are you not happy we are begging you to go your biafra in peace?

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Won't Be Able To Live Together If Biafra Is Achieved- Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 24, 2021
Osagyefo98:

You are nothing but a serial liar....I mean liar upon liar.
how can you call me a liar. This isn't fair for a mature person. I live in Asaba And am with state service, am in the system fully so don't call me a liar without verifying what I said that makes you a very ignorant person, since that is a blanket statement u made
Re: Ndigbo Won't Be Able To Live Together If Biafra Is Achieved- Joe Igbokwe by donyfrank: 10:59am On Feb 24, 2021
SHUT UP AND SHUT DOWN!

All these old Oteletuals
Before the Nigeria, didn't your forefathers leave together?
Before the amalgamation of 1914, did Igbos killed themselves?
Am ashamed of these crops of Igbo politicians these days

Between 1967 and 1970, did Igbos killed themselves.
Don't force me to call you IDIOT.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Won't Be Able To Live Together If Biafra Is Achieved- Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 24, 2021
jumper524:
I no follow you drag.

Thank You...

Why all the north attack on disintegration.

Parasites and liabilities will never give up rather they create bandits and terrorism to divert attention.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Won't Be Able To Live Together If Biafra Is Achieved- Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 24, 2021
Viknat:
how can you call me a liar. This isn't fair for a mature person. I live in Asaba And am with state service, am in the system fully so don't call me a liar without verifying what I said that makes you a very ignorant person, since that is a blanket statement u made

You are liar...big one....How can someone lie for a living.

You live in Asaba and in state service and that makes you a liar.

Is asaba you are living at Urhobo land or the names they beat give striking difference to Isolate state of origin?

That's how you guys go about lying on media....may asaba has different names that those now fits into their names..

You sound so timid and should be relieved from whatever service you claimed to be in.
Re: Ndigbo Won't Be Able To Live Together If Biafra Is Achieved- Joe Igbokwe by Redcrafton: 11:03am On Feb 24, 2021
How did they live before the north and the south Nigeria were amalgamated in 1914

This utterly selfish man loves want his is getting from the failed Nigerian state.

Can he mention his contribution to his region or Nigeria in general?

He is not even effective in his role as drainage cleaner in Lagos state.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Won't Be Able To Live Together If Biafra Is Achieved- Joe Igbokwe by Redcrafton: 11:07am On Feb 24, 2021
jumper524:
I no follow you drag.

Please show where you are begging?

You are the head of those crying, begging, weeping and asking for python dance to be sent. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Won't Be Able To Live Together If Biafra Is Achieved- Joe Igbokwe by Resurrection212: 11:08am On Feb 24, 2021
This thought always pondering on my heart if you kids don't have parents or basically its a lack of parental caring. Imagine someone call your father a slave.
gidgiddy:
Re: Ndigbo Won't Be Able To Live Together If Biafra Is Achieved- Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 24, 2021
Osagyefo98:

You are liar...big one....How can someone lie for a living.

You live in Asaba and in state service and that makes you a liar.

Is asaba you are living at Urhobo land or the names they beat give striking difference to Isolate state of origin?

That's how you guys go about lying on media....may asaba has different names that those now fits into their names..

You sound so timid and should be relieved from whatever service you claimed to be in.
no need arguing with ignorant people. I am urhobo by tribe and I live in Asaba the state capital and am working in ministry Ok. If you have nothing to say, nothing wrong if you keep your mouth shut. My last response to a fool. Am at work
Re: Ndigbo Won't Be Able To Live Together If Biafra Is Achieved- Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 24, 2021
Viknat:
no need arguing with ignorant people. I am urhobo by tribe and I live in Asaba the state capital and am working in ministry Ok. If you have nothing to say, nothing wrong if you keep your mouth shut. My last response to a fool. Am at work

Lol....Mr you are liar and bad influence to civil service....hyper Ignorance is disturbing you.

I already knew you must be Urhobo to come up with such ignorant statement which every right thinking person knows is a liar..

In Essence Asaba is Urhobo land and all service must have efe, ochuko as names....can't you see how ignorant you are with your lies?

Simple question asked, did the names they beat indicate the origin or is asaba an Urhobo land?

God have mercy on all you...lying for a living...with his foolishhhhness staring at him on the table...
Re: Ndigbo Won't Be Able To Live Together If Biafra Is Achieved- Joe Igbokwe by Rugaria: 11:19am On Feb 24, 2021
Ana akògherî...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Won't Be Able To Live Together If Biafra Is Achieved- Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 24, 2021
Osagyefo98:

Lol....Mr you are liar and bad influence to civil service....hyper Ignorance is disturbing you.

I already knew you must be Urhobo to come up with such ignorant statement which every right thinking person knows is a liar..

In Essence Asaba is Urhobo land and all service must have efe, ochuko as names....can't you see how ignorant you are with your lies?

Simple question asked, did the names they beat indicate the origin or is asaba an Urhobo land?

God have mercy on all you...lying for a living...with his foolishhhhness staring at him on the table...

u are a full-time idiot my friend. Asaba is Delta north and not urhobo land. Urobohs are in central Delta. Delta north are the ikas, ukwuanis,aniocha, and oshilis. They share boundary with anambra and speak same language and bears same name. Anambras come to Delta states and buy job slots through their person in high positions. An anambra man can claim he is from Asaba, onicha ugbo, agbor,ogwasi uku,ubiluku. Haha think before talking.dont say what you don't know pls. And you aren't from Delta and u aren't living here so get the bleep off don't go and say Asaba is urhobo land where people are o, make u no go disgrace yasef in public.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Won't Be Able To Live Together If Biafra Is Achieved- Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 24, 2021
Viknat:
u are a full-time idiot my friend. Asaba is Delta north and not urhobo land. Urobohs are in central Delta. Delta north are the ikas, ukwuanis,aniocha, and oshilis. They share boundary with anambra and speak same language and bears same name. Anambras come to Delta states and buy job slots through their person in high positions. An anambra man can claim he is from Asaba, onicha ugbo, agbor,ogwasi uku,ubiluku. Haha think before talking.dont say what you don't know pls. And you aren't from Delta and u aren't living here so get the bleep off don't go and say Asaba is urhobo land where people are o, make u no go disgrace yasef in public.

Can't you see how you are beating around the bush just to paint the lie but it keeps failing you because you are a bad influence to service.

So all asaba, onicha ugbo, ogwashi uku, ubulu uku and all delta north in civil service are anambrarians who has bought the said slot and are now working...

where exactly did you attend your university and even considered for job interview?

You couldn't even understand simple submission but you claim to work in ministry messing people's document up.

A liar who can't understand simple statement even the ones he lied about but claim to be busy doing nothing....this is the right definition of fooool bloodddded idddiot....If you don't know.

Can claim but the others ones can't claim....seems you work in department of liars the more reason you are trying to perfect your impossible lie.

Born liars inhabiting one central senatorial district, You all need God's grace so that the exodus of lies with leave una...

Slot my foot.
Re: Ndigbo Won't Be Able To Live Together If Biafra Is Achieved- Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 24, 2021
Osagyefo98:

Can't you see how you are beating around the bush just to paint the lie but it keeps failing you because you are a bad influence to service.

So all asaba, onicha ugbo, ogwashi uku, ubulu uku and all delta north in civil service are anambrarians who has bought the said slot and are now working...

where exactly did you attend your university and even considered for job interview?

You couldn't even understand simple submission but you claim to work in ministry messing people's document up.

A liar who can't understand simple statement even the ones he lied about but claim to be busy doing nothing....this is the right definition of fooool bloodddded idddiot....If you don't know.

Can claim but the others ones can't claim....seems you work in department of liars the more reason you are trying to perfect your impossible lie.

Born liars inhabiting one central senatorial district, You all need God's grace so that the exodus of lies with leave una...

Slot my foot.
e be like you smoke abbbi igbo this morning. I said people from across the niger are being employed in Delta state civil service and I explained how they change their place of origin to accomplish that, since they share same names and language with Delta north people, so what are you still insulting your dad about? Abi make I invite you to my office make you verify foreigners in our ministry? I never said all onicha ugbo ukwuanis are from core igbo land.
Re: Ndigbo Won't Be Able To Live Together If Biafra Is Achieved- Joe Igbokwe by okpalaAnambra: 11:46am On Feb 24, 2021
Osagyefo98:
Old age comes with many things.

But majority of what he said is a pure truth and fact..

He said When Anambra said was created in 1991, Enugu state sacked every single Anambra person working in government position..

He also stated that Abia state did the same by sacking every single Anambra, Imo person working in the government establishment..

Imo state also did the same by sacking every Anambra working in government establishment..

He also said is it senate or National assembly when things are said how it will be Ebonyi people will prefer to Join the Hausa-Fulani as team...

So everything statement in the video is nothing but fact...despite been an old man but he said the truth.

Who wants any useless Biafra kwanu, nonsense, infact a Biafra without Anambra igalas like you is what we seek
Re: Ndigbo Won't Be Able To Live Together If Biafra Is Achieved- Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 24, 2021
Viknat:
e be like you smoke abbbi igbo this morning. I said people from across the niger are being employed in Delta state civil service and I explained how they change their place of origin to accomplish that, since they share same names and language with Delta north people, so what are you still insulting your dad about? Abi make I invite you to my office make you verify foreigners in our ministry? I never said all onicha ugbo ukwuanis are from core igbo land.

Mr you are the one that smoked Ignorance this morning to be typing such lie more probably warri weed. Because it well known that whenever you guys take over doses of it you go about lying on internet/media space with reckless abandon.

It is obvious you are probably a sadist.

Invite for what exactly? Make I help you with your propaganda or lies? Which one exactly?

Mr it seems you don't get it...You are a liar....A voluminous liar that has no conscience when doing so. You just lie for cheap publicity stunt. I doubt how you cohabit with your colleagues because clearly I see you can use lie to edge them out....Why are you Urhobos fond of fabricating lies and lying against people for cheap media publicity?

So Delta north people are so small in population that others now come to fill their places...a senatorial district of 9 local government areas...

Core and Optional my foot.....You are indeed a confirmed liar. Imagine lying against overwhelming population of 9 local government on Job. More like they are not up to 200 thousand in that senatorial zones

liar.
Re: Ndigbo Won't Be Able To Live Together If Biafra Is Achieved- Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 24, 2021
okpalaAnambra:

Who wants any useless Biafra kwanu, nonsense, infact a Biafra without Anambra igalas like you is what we seek

Tell your brother Kanu to stop disturbing the peace of Omambala nationality.
Re: Ndigbo Won't Be Able To Live Together If Biafra Is Achieved- Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 24, 2021
But you are not Igbo, why are you bothered about how we will live. Abeg concentrate on your ethnic group in the SW. Anu ofia

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let's Look Before We Leap: See Why We Shouldn't Seek To Break Up Nigeria / Ijaw Youths Threaten To Shut Down Niger Delta Economy / Throwback:USA Accuses Buhari & Malami Of Hindering Effort To Recover Abacha Loot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.