Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,823 members, 7,817,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

The Way JAMB Officials Extort JAMBITES In Benue State - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Way JAMB Officials Extort JAMBITES In Benue State (136 Views)

Jambites In Nasarawa Staying Outside By 12:20am For Registration / JAMB Officials Escaped Being Burnt Alive In Lagos – Oloyede / Opportunity For Ssce Holders And Jambites In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Way JAMB Officials Extort JAMBITES In Benue State by danny360: 10:37am On Feb 24, 2021
The Nigerian Educational system is becoming more corrupt daily. And Benue State is not an exception.
I am having this experience now as I want to upload my O Level result. Like you all know, payments can be made online for the Upload but the upload can only be initiated in a JAMB CBT centre.
How do they extort people? The JAMB officials there make it difficult for you to upload your result, by making you wait long hours. Sometimes they even send you back home. This is in order to make you do what in a normal sense I consider illegal or inappropriate. They expect you to pay to the cyber cafes outside, since the cafes have a strong Link to the CBT centre. Once payment is made, your results would be uploaded, I don't know how it is done but they do it and that's how they make their money. Lastly, the JAMB officials are very rude.
I would be leaving some images of the kind of population found there.
They make everything as slow as possible. angry
Nigeria, in my own opinion is one of the most disrespectful countries. Because respect goes beyond greeting your elders good morning. Even younger people and students I believe should be treated with respect. The school system doesn't treat students with respect. That's plain truth...

In the end you pay 1k to the cyber cafe instead of N100 to JAMB

(1) (Reply)

Project Topics / Education Is The Key This Step By Step Tutorial Took Me From Zeros To Hero / Have You Attempted The ICAN Mock Exams?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.