Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

9 Ways To Relief Yourself Of Painful Braids - - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 9 Ways To Relief Yourself Of Painful Braids - (294 Views)

Latest Box Braids Styles For The Beautiful Women / Woman Sued By Salon After Posting Photos Of Painful Reaction To Eyebrow Tattoos / 9 ways I Prevented My Ankara Clothes From Fading Quickly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

9 Ways To Relief Yourself Of Painful Braids - by jellyfish92: 11:13am On Feb 24, 2021

I love wearing braids, a lot. In a year, my hair is styled in different braids for like 70% of the whole time. That is how much I love braids. But the downside of these braids is that they hurt, badly and can cause massive headaches that turn to migraines if persistent.
That is why ways to relieve tight braids as led me through a rabbit hole of knowledge and tips that can help me stay sane and focused most of the time I have my braids.

Read on for the tricks you can use to overcome tight painful braids
https://africanafashion.com/tricks-to-help-you-relieve-tight-and-painful-braids/

(1) (Reply)

Buy Your Affordable Footwears And Bags. We Deliver Nationwide. / Easy Tips On How To Make Perfume That Smells Nice / Denim Thrift Store || Buy Your Denim At Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.