Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,676 members, 7,955,490 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:27 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Caught With Guns In Onitsha Anambra State (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Caught With Guns In Onitsha Anambra State (Video) (59008 Views)

A Bus Carrying Northerners With Guns Intercepted In Akure By June 12 Protesters / Herdsmen Caught At Sunday Igboho Mother’s Home - FFK (Photos) / Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Caught With Guns In Onitsha Anambra State (Video) by JaffyJoe(m): 12:43pm On Feb 24, 2021
aryzgreat:
Burn them alive! angry

Terrorists are not welcome in Onitsha or SE.

Common matchet I used for my farm was found in my car during police stop n search, even though i have my farm produce as evidence, the useless police took me to station to exploit me. Thank God for my Naval officer friend.

Why on earth will herdsmen be moving with Arms if not for illegal activity

Imagine. Yet nobody questions a Fulani man that moves about in Nigeria with swords and daggers.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Caught With Guns In Onitsha Anambra State (Video) by drginger(f): 12:43pm On Feb 24, 2021
Bialegend:

It is "dictator" and not detector. Jungle justice is what your terrorist comrades deserve there and then in other to save Biafran lives.

I think he got the word detector right.
Dictator would be properly used for leadership... A boss, a magistrate or maybe a totalitarian
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Caught With Guns In Onitsha Anambra State (Video) by Advocate500: 12:44pm On Feb 24, 2021
chinchonglee:
Please give them back their guns...
That is a normal hunter gun that every hunter has in the east.

Nigerians will abuse fulanis at every given opportunity because they are now the center of attraction..
Nonsense!

Am an igbo boy for the records
keep your explanations to yourself, we are very much aware of the activities of traitors, is Joe igbokwe not an igboman?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Caught With Guns In Onitsha Anambra State (Video) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 24, 2021
aryzgreat:
Burn them alive! angry

Common matchet I used for my farm was found in my car during police stop n search, even though i have my farm produce as evidence, the useless police took me to station to exploit me. Thank God for my Naval officer friend.

For dane hunters guns?

You are just as depraved as your lord and supreme leader Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Caught With Guns In Onitsha Anambra State (Video) by Gandollaar(f): 12:47pm On Feb 24, 2021
Jeromejnr:
Actually, its a normal thing to see a fulani carrying gun in the North.

I know its strange in the south.
Why is it easier to get a gun in the north than get education?

Thebosstrevor1. Silvernorgold Arrewa quotasystem Nameaboki Arewa1stSon
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Caught With Guns In Onitsha Anambra State (Video) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 24, 2021
Bialegend:

Muguh. Report themselves to where? To their fulani controlled police where they will be set free? Some of you lack functioning brain cells.

And you are not lacking the depraved brain cells of Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Caught With Guns In Onitsha Anambra State (Video) by majamajic(m): 12:52pm On Feb 24, 2021
And they have crossed borders to get to Anambra
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Caught With Guns In Onitsha Anambra State (Video) by LLMG: 12:54pm On Feb 24, 2021
because the people living in those countries are not human beings
Antoeni:
What is Stopping All Tribes in Nigeria Collectively Coming Together and Agree to Send These Fulani back to Senegal, Ethiopia, Gabon, Mali, Sudan . they don’t deserve to live Amongst Human Beings
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Caught With Guns In Onitsha Anambra State (Video) by aryzgreat: 12:54pm On Feb 24, 2021
PatriotExact:

For dane hunters guns?

You are just as depraved as your lord and supreme leader Nnamdi Kanu

Shut up!

If as a farmer I cannot move around with matchet, why will terrorist herdsmen that have been killing and raping be allowed to move with gun.

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Caught With Guns In Onitsha Anambra State (Video) by Gandollaar(f): 12:55pm On Feb 24, 2021
chinchonglee:

Nigerians will abuse fulanis at every given opportunity because they are now the center of attraction..
Nonsense!

Taa mechionu!
It's no longer cattle rearing, they are now artful hunters
You see a bloodthirsty man and you even allow him walk near you with a broom!

You can be Igbo for all the tea in China, your business.

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Caught With Guns In Onitsha Anambra State (Video) by BigBizzy(m): 12:56pm On Feb 24, 2021
What buhari sees - herdsman with banana being harassed

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Caught With Guns In Onitsha Anambra State (Video) by PrinceOfLagos: 12:59pm On Feb 24, 2021
Take no prisoners

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Caught With Guns In Onitsha Anambra State (Video) by hecomeshome(m): 1:02pm On Feb 24, 2021
chinchonglee:

Nonsense!

Shut up your smelly mouth there!

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Caught With Guns In Onitsha Anambra State (Video) by KcAngel(m): 1:08pm On Feb 24, 2021
If this ones enter police station.... dem don go free be that

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Caught With Guns In Onitsha Anambra State (Video) by Tumbulum: 1:15pm On Feb 24, 2021
That's normal riffle na for hunting animals. I am Igbo but I must tell the truth when I see one
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Caught With Guns In Onitsha Anambra State (Video) by Smartjob1(f): 1:30pm On Feb 24, 2021
There are places these guys shouldn't dare make themselves known. South East is a dangerous area for them. Igbos may not be lenient. By the time police arrive at the venue, the second tyre will have been burning on your carcass.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Caught With Guns In Onitsha Anambra State (Video) by hansomb: 1:31pm On Feb 24, 2021
aryzgreat:
Burn them alive! angry

Common matchet I used for my farm was found in my car during police stop n search, even though i have my farm produce as evidence, the useless Hausa police took me to station to exploit me. Thank God for my Naval officer friend.

Matchet is not common. It's the weapon of choice that the tsutsi used in massacring there fellow Uganda brothers.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Caught With Guns In Onitsha Anambra State (Video) by Tillatalk: 1:34pm On Feb 24, 2021
Jeromejnr:

guns are so cheap over there
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Caught With Guns In Onitsha Anambra State (Video) by eteba(m): 1:36pm On Feb 24, 2021
Dear Anambra guys,
Kindly do the needful........no time!

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Caught With Guns In Onitsha Anambra State (Video) by 2badForReal: 1:38pm On Feb 24, 2021
Biko, this type of news is not suppose to be seen on social media,
Putting it on media simply means you are indirectly setting them free
Just do the ''needful'' quietly and wait for the next batch to come around

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Caught With Guns In Onitsha Anambra State (Video) by SweetiliciousD: 1:39pm On Feb 24, 2021
Jeromejnr:

One Nigeria l
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Caught With Guns In Onitsha Anambra State (Video) by odogwunaija(m): 1:41pm On Feb 24, 2021
Upper iweka boys no dey hear sorry oo, it's either these fulani guys have gone yonder by now or there lives are hanging on a thread.

Upper iweka
Main market onitsha
Ochanja and fegge are the worst places in onitsha one can be caught for any crime. Those guys can just waste u in a twinkle without thinking twice

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Caught With Guns In Onitsha Anambra State (Video) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 24, 2021
Igbos don't smile at all.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Caught With Guns In Onitsha Anambra State (Video) by Ojiofor: 1:47pm On Feb 24, 2021
Jeromejnr:

South is not North.
They shouldn't bring their lawlessness down here.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Caught With Guns In Onitsha Anambra State (Video) by zuto4u(m): 1:49pm On Feb 24, 2021
At a point, I began to pity them but those fulani guys are very wicked. When they want to matchet innocent farmers, don't show mercy at all.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Caught With Guns In Onitsha Anambra State (Video) by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 1:49pm On Feb 24, 2021
The strategy the enemies of Nigeria are employing is the same strategy Satan uses.
They open up their books, Show and tell you their plans, how they are going to implement it before your very eyes, start the implementation, yet people still remain docile, crying foul, as though the enemy cares how much noise you make on social media...

If You catch anyone with assault weapons in your area, do justice to it immediately. You are in a jungle if you fail to realize that social media does not get you justice and equity. Almost all the people caught and handed over to the police will be released with their weapons.

In case you have forgotten, You have a right to LIFE and You have the right to defend yourself. Once a fool is always a fool if the fool chooses to always remain a fool.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Caught With Guns In Onitsha Anambra State (Video) by Paretomaster1(m): 1:51pm On Feb 24, 2021
Dane gun?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Caught With Guns In Onitsha Anambra State (Video) by putin2: 1:53pm On Feb 24, 2021
Just kill the bastards bush men
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Caught With Guns In Onitsha Anambra State (Video) by Bellotelli: 2:10pm On Feb 24, 2021
Why would fulani herdsmen be allowed to carry all these automatic AK 47 riffles while the Nigerian police is left ill equipped with Dane guns.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Caught With Guns In Onitsha Anambra State (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 2:10pm On Feb 24, 2021
No dey report this kind thing as long say they carried an unlicensed gun na to just macha macha them and bury cos handing them over to the securities they will be freed them still go back to carry rifles to complete their evil works afterward.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Caught With Guns In Onitsha Anambra State (Video) by citypeer(m): 2:24pm On Feb 24, 2021
Everything in this country is almost heading on auto pilot. Guns in every hands except mine.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello good Nigerian people,
We do websites design for business, individual, company, NGO, Organisation, blog , social media marketing on face book, instagram, google my business, google adsense, etc.
My price is very affordable.
Price depends on what you want.
Please tell-a-friend & DM for your next project.

CONTACT
https:///c/2347067975840
lovedayjames29@yahoo.com +234 706 797 5840
https://loveday-multimedia-ltd.business.site/

BY LOVEDAY MULTIMEDIA BRAND
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Caught With Guns In Onitsha Anambra State (Video) by Mozegee: 2:27pm On Feb 24, 2021
Burn this people alive. You don't need to treat ur enemies with soft glove

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

James Ocholi Is Dead (Minister Of Labour, State) / 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' / Why We Won't Protest Against The Fuel Price Hike - PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.