Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,974 members, 7,859,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 01:28 PM

Woman Confesses To Sleeping With Snakes And Eating Human Flesh (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman Confesses To Sleeping With Snakes And Eating Human Flesh (photos) (2343 Views)

I Went From Flying All The Time To Sleeping On The Floor - Chinko Ekun Opens Up / Lilian Afegbai Deactivates Instagram Account As Her Mother Confesses To Killing / "I'm Afraid Of Snakes And Heights" - MI As He Shares New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Confesses To Sleeping With Snakes And Eating Human Flesh (photos) by Victoriamark: 11:57am On Feb 24, 2021
A Kenyan woman has made a disturbing confession about the fetish practices she engaged in during her younger years.

[img]https:///wp-content/uploads/2021/02/woman-snakes--300x169.jpg[/img]

The 26-year-old identified as Cecilia Wambui, confessed live on Radio Maisha Morning Show that she used to eat human flesh and make love to snakes.

She told radio host, Emmanuel Mwashumbe that poverty forced her to commit satanic rituals in order to attract rich men Continue Reading

See below

https:///see-the-woman-who-sleep-with-snakes-and-eats-human-flesh-to-attract-rich-men-photos/
Re: Woman Confesses To Sleeping With Snakes And Eating Human Flesh (photos) by Fahdiga(m): 12:00pm On Feb 24, 2021
There are many of them in Nigeria especially in the west. I've seen them with my eyes
Re: Woman Confesses To Sleeping With Snakes And Eating Human Flesh (photos) by Victoriamark: 12:10pm On Feb 24, 2021
Fahdiga:
There are many of them in Nigeria especially in the west. I've seen them with my eyes

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Woman Confesses To Sleeping With Snakes And Eating Human Flesh (photos) by debbydams(f): 12:43pm On Feb 24, 2021
Blood of jesus shocked
Re: Woman Confesses To Sleeping With Snakes And Eating Human Flesh (photos) by LoudLord(m): 1:13pm On Feb 24, 2021
Oga oh
Re: Woman Confesses To Sleeping With Snakes And Eating Human Flesh (photos) by duro4chang(m): 3:20pm On Feb 24, 2021
Fahdiga:
Please do not joke with your medication. This is necessary.
Re: Woman Confesses To Sleeping With Snakes And Eating Human Flesh (photos) by heniford2: 4:22pm On Feb 24, 2021
Fahdiga:
really cheesy bros why naw
Re: Woman Confesses To Sleeping With Snakes And Eating Human Flesh (photos) by Fahdiga(m): 8:29pm On Feb 24, 2021
heniford2:
really cheesy bros why naw
Lol bro. just catching cruise

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Actor Can Never Get My Attention, They Are Still Broke - Nkechi Blessing / Eddie Murphy’s Daughter Bria Ties The Knot With Michael Xavier / Celebrities And Their Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.