Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,821 members, 7,824,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Beautiful And Hot Photos Of The Most Hottest Model In America - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beautiful And Hot Photos Of The Most Hottest Model In America (1789 Views)

Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Shares New Hot Photos / Chioma Tyra Obiadi Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday Today With Hot Photos / Angel Samuda Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful And Hot Photos Of The Most Hottest Model In America by Officialmama(f): 12:19pm On Feb 24, 2021
Her name is Chela and is one of the hottest model in the whole world . Born in 1984 the Black American beauty queen has turned the heads of many man online with her voluptuous body with over 2.6 million followers on Instagram.

Check out more beautiful photos of her below��
https://mamatalkscom./2021/02/24/beautiful-photos-of-chela-ways-the-hottest-american-model/

1 Like

Re: Beautiful And Hot Photos Of The Most Hottest Model In America by LoudLord(m): 1:29pm On Feb 24, 2021
If I get this one as wife

I swear na Heart attack go kill me,Thank God say I no like big big things

1 Like

Re: Beautiful And Hot Photos Of The Most Hottest Model In America by Officialmama(f): 1:31pm On Feb 24, 2021
grin grin
Re: Beautiful And Hot Photos Of The Most Hottest Model In America by gadafi74: 7:23pm On Feb 24, 2021
This one is a bitch nah
Re: Beautiful And Hot Photos Of The Most Hottest Model In America by Telegram234(m): 7:54pm On Feb 24, 2021
Fake boobs and enlargement...
Too fake..

(1) (Reply)

Kokun Foundation Launches Foodbank In Nigeria. / Don Jazzy Signed My Husband And He Left Me, SAD!!!! / Mama G - Up, Close And Candid With Nollywood’s "most Wicked" Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.