Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,797,768 members, 6,684,713 topics. Date: Friday, 21 January 2022 at 12:13 AM

Audio Of Duncan Mighty’s Wife’s Confession Surfaces Online - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Audio Of Duncan Mighty’s Wife’s Confession Surfaces Online (225 Views)

Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him / Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine / Duncan Mighty Wife, Vivien Okechukwu Gives Birth, Singer Dances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Audio Of Duncan Mighty’s Wife’s Confession Surfaces Online by internetbaze: 1:45pm On Feb 24, 2021
The audio was released on his official YouTube page on Tuesday, February 23. It contains Duncan Mighty’s wife reported to her sister about having a dream that Duncan Mighty cheated on her and was advised to visit a herbalist to prevent it from happening.read more here

https://megatunez.ng/audio-of-duncan-mightys-wifes-confession-surfaces-online/
Re: Audio Of Duncan Mighty’s Wife’s Confession Surfaces Online by kingdman: 2:08pm On Feb 24, 2021
instead of her to pray about it..the stupid wife went to meet herbalist..may God save us from insensible wife..

(1) (Reply)

Man Reportedly Demolishes The House He Built For His Girlfriend After She Broke / Sunday Igboho Shed Tears In An Interview With Fani Kayode (video) / “happy Birthday My Investments” – Kanayo O. Kanayo Celebrates Son And Daughter’s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.