Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Esn's Serious Firing Power Made Me Ask Buhari For Military Help - Hope Uzodinma - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Esn's Serious Firing Power Made Me Ask Buhari For Military Help - Hope Uzodinma (879 Views)

Governors Ask Buhari To Take 33 Steps To Rescue Nigeria’s Economy (Full List) / APC Chiefs Ask Buhari To Sack Akpabio For Constituting NDDC Committee / 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Esn's Serious Firing Power Made Me Ask Buhari For Military Help - Hope Uzodinma by Stevo4: 1:49pm On Feb 24, 2021
The Governor of Imo State, Hope Uzodimma, has defended his decision to seek the assistance of the military in Orlu senatorial district where there have been growing security challenges.

There has been a heavy military presence in Orlu, following the crisis which was linked to members of the Eastern Security Network (ESN) set up by the Indigenous People of Biafra in the community.

The governor said he requested military support from President Muhammadu Buhari after realizing that IPOB had serious firing power.

Uzodinma, who was addressing State House correspondents on Tuesday, also said no one died during the security operation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjDm3HYHuRQ
Re: Esn's Serious Firing Power Made Me Ask Buhari For Military Help - Hope Uzodinma by Fixey: 1:54pm On Feb 24, 2021
Sacrificing the blood of your kins to solidfy your stool. Is that not blood-ritual in reverse?

Has IPOB or ESN committed any atrocities against any one since its creation or did they do anything beyond defending their mothers/father's land.

What a shame of a son. Woe betide the sycophancy.

Book harm and herdsmen in the past 10 years have killed and injured over 100,000 people. The records are there, how many did Hope Uzodinma and his APC stoogies call the army for both the ones in the SE and outside so the armies would treat it as outside entities and exterminate them?

I spit on you, you cheap coward. Did ESN threaten civilian lives, the community or the state in anyway?

Your confessions is on record for the lives lost, save them for now for trial before the International court of justice. Low life

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Esn's Serious Firing Power Made Me Ask Buhari For Military Help - Hope Uzodinma by Jones4190(m): 1:55pm On Feb 24, 2021
Analogy of OPPRESSOR & FOOLISH CITIZENS. (A case study of Nigeria citizens & their elected oppressors). During the Soviet dictatorship of Joseph Stalin. He was a brutal dictator with mind of his own. On one fateful day, Stalin came to Politburo meeting with a live chicken. Standing in front of audience, He started to pluck the feathers of the live chicken off one by one. The chicken trembled in pain, blood tricking out of its pores. It gave out grievous cries, but Stalin being a cruel dictator continued without remorse plucking the feathers out until the chicken was completely Unclad. After which, he threw the chicken on the ground. The Unclad chicken was staggering in pain. Stalin goes into his pocket and from his pockets, he took out some chicken food and started to throw it at the poor & hapless creature. The poor chicken in pain started eating and Stalin started walking towards his seat. As he walked away, he kept dropping some feeds on the floor & the chicken followed him and sat feeding from his feet. Joseph Stalin then turned to members of his political party leadership. He said, "This chicken represents the people". "You must disempower them, brutalise them, beat them up, starve them and then leave them". "If you do this, go into your pocket & give them peanuts when they are in that helpless and desperate situation, they will blindly follow you for the rest of their life, worshiping you". "They will think you are a hero forever. They will forget that, you're responsible for their sorrowful situation in the first place." Breath taking, isn't it ? Now! Take a look at all the people some Nigerians are busy defending on social media. Take a look at those they call their heroes. They are the same people who plunged Nigeria into the situation she is. They are the same people who are responsible for their predicaments. Did you see the numbers of people that throng to Saraki's House during this Sallah period to go collect peanuts? People trooping to Bola Ahmed Tinubu Foundation offices to collect branded One kilo bag of Rice & Noddles. Did you see the number of people of all ages who troop out to welcome Ex- convict James Ibori to South South! Your guess is as good as mine. Nigerians kill those they should defend and defend those they should kill! Pass to all your contacts & let your Political & Religion Leaders read, understand & digest.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Esn's Serious Firing Power Made Me Ask Buhari For Military Help - Hope Uzodinma by DaddyRochie1642: 2:16pm On Feb 24, 2021
Fixey:
Sacrificing the blood of your kins to solidfy your stool. Is that not blood-ritual in reverse?

Has IPOB or ESN committed any atrocities against any one since its creation or did they do anything beyond defending their mothers/father's land.

What a shame of a son. Woe betide the sycophancy.

Book harm and herdsmen in the past 10 years have killed and injured over 100,000 people. The records are there, how many did Hope Uzodinma and his APC stoogies call the army for both the ones in the SE and outside so the armies would treat it as outside entities and exterminate them?

I spit on you, you cheap coward. Did ESN threaten civilian lives, the community or the state in anyway?

Your confessions is on record for the lives lost, save them for now for trial before the International court of justice. Low life

I feel your Pain
Re: Esn's Serious Firing Power Made Me Ask Buhari For Military Help - Hope Uzodinma by Fixey: 2:26pm On Feb 24, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

I feel your Pain

I'm not an igbo. But he's a big nuisance
Re: Esn's Serious Firing Power Made Me Ask Buhari For Military Help - Hope Uzodinma by Akiara: 2:45pm On Feb 24, 2021
[b]SERIOUS FIRING POWER....
grin grin grin grin grin grin

THAT IS WHY THE HERDSMEN ARE LEAVING THE REGION AND WHY THE CHILDREN OF HATE...(WHOSE RELATIONS ARE IN IDP CAMPS IN BENIN REPUBLIC)......ARE ASHAMED TO TELL US ABOUT THEIR USELESS KIRIJI WARS.

THE CHILDREN OF HATE ARE WAITING FOR PICTURES OF DEAD ESN...EVEN WITH PROPAGANDA DEM FAIL...

IGBO PEOPLE ..NO DEY LAUGH ...I HAIL UNA...

ESN RUGGED DIE!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Esn's Serious Firing Power Made Me Ask Buhari For Military Help - Hope Uzodinma by jlinkd78(m): 6:12pm On Feb 25, 2021
But some people earlier believed ESN were a rag tag team not knowing ka ha siri kwado
Re: Esn's Serious Firing Power Made Me Ask Buhari For Military Help - Hope Uzodinma by PrinceOfLagos: 6:17pm On Feb 25, 2021
Serious firing power

Even the governor fear grin
Re: Esn's Serious Firing Power Made Me Ask Buhari For Military Help - Hope Uzodinma by youngeagle(m): 6:34pm On Feb 25, 2021
It will surely go round, you go collect

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Esn's Serious Firing Power Made Me Ask Buhari For Military Help - Hope Uzodinma by alohman(m): 5:05pm On Feb 26, 2021
OK we don hear supreme Court Governor

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Gov. Wike's Hilarious Reply To Amaechi After Calling Him A Drunkard / Come Prove Your Case Against Isikilu Wakili – Police Tell Oyo Residents / Forget About Ebube Agu; Show Your Support For ESN – Group Tells South East Gover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.