Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,854 members, 7,841,219 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Professional Ceiling Works-POP AND PVC CEILING. - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Professional Ceiling Works-POP AND PVC CEILING. (12393 Views)

Pop(plaster Of Paris) Wall Screeding, Art Works , POP Parafait / Difference Between POP And Suspended Building Ceilings / POP AND PVC CEILING, SCREEDING anywhere in Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professional Ceiling Works-POP AND PVC CEILING. by jaytime(m): 2:29am On Jan 04, 2012
jaytime:

Re: Professional Ceiling Works-POP AND PVC CEILING. by jaytime(m): 9:17pm On Jan 04, 2012
jaytime:

Re: Professional Ceiling Works-POP AND PVC CEILING. by jaytime(m): 10:37am On Jan 10, 2012
jaytime:

Re: Professional Ceiling Works-POP AND PVC CEILING. by jaytime(m): 3:20pm On Jan 19, 2012
We are more than competent
Re: Professional Ceiling Works-POP AND PVC CEILING. by jaytime(m): 7:18pm On Jan 21, 2012
Do let us work for you and you'll be happy you did.
Re: Professional Ceiling Works-POP AND PVC CEILING. by jaytime(m): 9:12am On Jan 22, 2012
At your service.
Re: Professional Ceiling Works-POP AND PVC CEILING. by jaytime(m): 1:32am On Jan 23, 2012
Always delivering on promise.
Re: Professional Ceiling Works-POP AND PVC CEILING. by jaytime(m): 2:16pm On Jan 23, 2012
Our works speak for us.
Re: Professional Ceiling Works-POP AND PVC CEILING. by jaytime(m): 12:51pm On Jan 24, 2012
Re: Professional Ceiling Works-POP AND PVC CEILING. by jaytime(m): 11:16am On Jan 25, 2012
Re: Professional Ceiling Works-POP AND PVC CEILING. by jaytime(m): 6:06pm On Jan 25, 2012
jaytime:

Re: Professional Ceiling Works-POP AND PVC CEILING. by jaytime(m): 1:45am On Jan 26, 2012
Jaydjay03@yahoo.com
Re: Professional Ceiling Works-POP AND PVC CEILING. by jaytime(m): 1:34pm On Jan 26, 2012
jaytime:

Re: Professional Ceiling Works-POP AND PVC CEILING. by jaytime(m): 11:59pm On Jan 26, 2012
jaytime:

Always delivering on promise.
Re: Professional Ceiling Works-POP AND PVC CEILING. by jaytime(m): 10:46am On Jan 27, 2012
jaytime:

Re: Professional Ceiling Works-POP AND PVC CEILING. by jaytime(m): 5:35pm On Jan 27, 2012
jaytime:

Jaydjay03@yahoo.com
Re: Professional Ceiling Works-POP AND PVC CEILING. by jaytime(m): 4:08am On Jan 30, 2012
jaytime:

Re: Professional Ceiling Works-POP AND PVC CEILING. by feasy1(m): 5:19am On Jan 30, 2012
I believe some pictures of your previous work will enhance your chances
Re: Professional Ceiling Works-POP AND PVC CEILING. by jaytime(m): 12:55pm On Jan 30, 2012
Call me on 08123275855
Re: Professional Ceiling Works-POP AND PVC CEILING. by jaytime(m): 12:57pm On Jan 30, 2012
Call me on 08123275855
feasy1:

I believe some pictures of your previous work will enhance your chances
for sample pictures click the link on my profile.
Re: Professional Ceiling Works-POP AND PVC CEILING. by NL1960: 3:34pm On Jan 30, 2012
jaytime:

Call me on 08123275855for sample pictures click the link on my profile.

I cannot see any PVC samples in the link you provided.
Re: Professional Ceiling Works-POP AND PVC CEILING. by jaytime(m): 4:28am On Jan 31, 2012
NL1960:

I cannot see any PVC samples in the link you provided.

"blessed are those who have not seen but yet believe" that PVC is elementary compared to POP. That's all I can say. That's not to say I dont have PVC picture to display here. Infact my experience on this forum so far has taught me that clients who do business with me dont lay emphasis on pictures, honestly.
Re: Professional Ceiling Works-POP AND PVC CEILING. by NL1960: 9:15am On Jan 31, 2012
jaytime:

"blessed are those who have not seen but yet believe" that PVC is elementary compared to POP. That's all I can say. That's not to say I dont have PVC picture to display here. Infact my experience on this forum so far has taught me that clients who do business with me dont lay emphasis on pictures, honestly.

You have not done justice to the question. I believe in seeing samples (pysically or otherwise). I was never a fan of POP even when PVC was not around. I went to visit a Rev. Father in his parish and i saw the PVC that was used in his apartment. It was lovely and well done. The colour and layout blended well with the sitting room that it was used for. I will prefer that PVC layout and setting to POP any day.
Re: Professional Ceiling Works-POP AND PVC CEILING. by jaytime(m): 3:57pm On Jan 31, 2012
NL1960:

You have not done justice to the question. I believe in seeing samples (pysically or otherwise). I was never a fan of POP even when PVC was not around. I went to visit a Rev. Father in his parish and i saw the PVC that was used in his apartment. It was lovely and well done. The colour and layout blended well with the sitting room that it was used for. I will prefer that PVC layout and setting to POP any day.

Oga there was no better way to do justice to that question judging from what I have suffered at the end paying attention to such question in the past. The worst thing about your own case is that you've already made up your mind to give your PVC installation to your carpenter, so, ? I'm sorry we dont run that free consultation anymore. People have taught me lessons. The least I can do for you is to advise you to tell yous carpenter to get samples of pieces of PVC as a professional installer so that he can show it to you to choose the colour/design pattern. I have mine-over 20 different colours/designs. If you are not physically present, he should snap them with digital camera and upload to your mail. That is how I serve my clientsand it cost me a fortune to achieve that. Unfortunately, some people enjoy such services from me on this forum for free under the guise of patronising me only for them to get people they see physically or know to get the sample they've chosen from the market and install for them. They 4get that I pay for my internet services, not to talk of the precious time I spend to attend to them. I think I've learnt enough lesson.
Re: Professional Ceiling Works-POP AND PVC CEILING. by NL1960: 5:22pm On Jan 31, 2012
jaytime:

Oga there was no better way to do justice to that question judging from what I have suffered at the end paying attention to such question in the past. The worst thing about your own case is that you've already made up your mind to give your PVC installation to your carpenter, so, ? I'm sorry we dont run that free consultation anymore. People have taught me lessons. The least I can do for you is to advise you to tell yous carpenter to get samples of pieces of PVC as a professional installer so that he can show it to you to choose the colour/design pattern. I have mine-over 20 different colours/designs. If you are not physically present, he should snap them with digital camera and upload to your mail. That is how I serve my clientsand it cost me a fortune to achieve that. Unfortunately, some people enjoy such services from me on this forum for free under the guise of patronising me only for them to get people they see physically or know to get the sample they've chosen from the market and install for them. They 4get that I pay for my internet services, not to talk of the precious time I spend to attend to them. I think I've learnt enough lesson.

You are still missing the point. Somebody ask you to display sample pictures of your work and you reffered the person to a link. I went to the link and i saw only pictures of your POP sample work and i pointed that out to you because you claimed to be expert in POP and PVC. If you claim to be an expert in POP and PVC, then why are you displaying sample pictures of only your POP work?. When i further point this out, you pull down PVC and now you are saying a PVC work should be given to a carpenter. My conculsion is that you do not know how to do a PVC. That is why you are only dislaying POP. I assume further that if PVC is given to you to do, you will give it to a carpenter to do.

Please, do not refer people to that link because it is misleading. It is only POP that is there. I have learnt enough lesson from this that somebody that is not bold enough to display the sample of his PVC work does not know how to do it.
Re: Professional Ceiling Works-POP AND PVC CEILING. by jaytime(m): 4:02pm On Feb 15, 2012
Mtcheew, na wa o. There is no point joining issues with any one out here.
Re: Professional Ceiling Works-POP AND PVC CEILING. by jaytime(m): 8:38pm On Feb 15, 2012
Still available.
Re: Professional Ceiling Works-POP AND PVC CEILING. by jaytime(m): 11:37am On Feb 16, 2012
Re: Professional Ceiling Works-POP AND PVC CEILING. by jaytime(m): 8:07am On Feb 17, 2012
jaytime:

Re: Professional Ceiling Works-POP AND PVC CEILING. by jaytime(m): 1:42am On Feb 18, 2012
jaytime:

Re: Professional Ceiling Works-POP AND PVC CEILING. by jaytime(m): 12:09pm On Feb 18, 2012
jaytime:

Re: Professional Ceiling Works-POP AND PVC CEILING. by jaytime(m): 4:30am On Feb 22, 2012
jaytime:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cost To Build 5 Bedroom Bungalow With Penthouse Ibadan / How To Easily Verify A C Of O In Lagos State / Tanker Fire At Abakpa Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.