Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,042 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Edo Youths Attack Hausa & Fulani Burn Their Houses, Bikes And Properties (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Youths Attack Hausa & Fulani Burn Their Houses, Bikes And Properties (video) (4761 Views)

Owo: Residents Attack Hausa In Retaliation, Loot Shops / Kwankwaso Supporters Burn Their PDP Membership Cards Because Of Atiku (Photos) / Kwankwaso's Supporters Burn Their Brooms In Kano After His Defection To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Youths Attack Hausa & Fulani Burn Their Houses, Bikes And Properties (video) by Acidiously: 4:54pm On Feb 24, 2021
MejiLoyon:
when E set carry gun go join them. Keypad warrior
So lame and predictable
Re: Edo Youths Attack Hausa & Fulani Burn Their Houses, Bikes And Properties (video) by jared007: 5:07pm On Feb 24, 2021
Tho the Hausa's are not Fulani but they have refused to denounce Fulani openly. Being silent could read meanings to many people

5 Likes

Re: Edo Youths Attack Hausa & Fulani Burn Their Houses, Bikes And Properties (video) by Twelfthman: 5:46pm On Feb 24, 2021
Make una leave Hausa out of it. They nothing like the blood thirty Fulani people. Fulani are Savages and deserve to be driven out of the south

3 Likes

Re: Edo Youths Attack Hausa & Fulani Burn Their Houses, Bikes And Properties (video) by Twelfthman: 5:48pm On Feb 24, 2021
Their mistake... They already suffering it.

jared007:
Tho the Hausa's are not Fulani but they have refused to denounce Fulani openly. Being silent could read meanings to many people
Re: Edo Youths Attack Hausa & Fulani Burn Their Houses, Bikes And Properties (video) by Veqtor: 6:03pm On Feb 24, 2021
Acidiously:
Gradually, everywhere will catch fire in the name of fulani maggots

I tire oo. Dese repulsive parasites won't stay peacefully in the south... leave na...dey don't want to leave. Just causing mayhem everywer.
Re: Edo Youths Attack Hausa & Fulani Burn Their Houses, Bikes And Properties (video) by Owologbo(m): 9:52pm On Feb 24, 2021
tsephanyah:
cheesy Since they can't attack real fulani's they resort to attacking the cowards amongst us
They should stop hiding in the bushes to attack old people.
let them come out if they are strong enough.
you think SS boys get your time.

1 Like

Re: Edo Youths Attack Hausa & Fulani Burn Their Houses, Bikes And Properties (video) by Owologbo(m): 9:55pm On Feb 24, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Stupidity.
You don't fight fire with fire. Make everybody use sense for this matter make E no go turn fill scale tribal war. I don talk my own.
We all can actually mad together if the need be. All those their attack and run/withdraw tactics won't work in SS. We will see where they will run to or who will shield them.

1 Like

Re: Edo Youths Attack Hausa & Fulani Burn Their Houses, Bikes And Properties (video) by tamdun: 10:07pm On Feb 24, 2021
I pity that aboki, abeg take am slow o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Youths Attack Hausa & Fulani Burn Their Houses, Bikes And Properties (video) by tamdun: 10:15pm On Feb 24, 2021
Coldie:
Northerner's don dae finally realize say las las south no be north.

Alot of things northerner's have been doing in the south no southerner can ever dare it in the north but we kept keeping quiet and saying one Nigeria, forgive and forget.

People don dae vex now.

The matter get long leg so tay northerner's go dae make alliance with people from niger republic over the south. Niger republic person go find trouble and northerner's go come out start to fight with south, we kept keeping quiet.

Now matter don scatter.

This one dey always surprise me, support foreigners against ur country man? Oga o

2 Likes

Re: Edo Youths Attack Hausa & Fulani Burn Their Houses, Bikes And Properties (video) by mamdanju: 10:50pm On Feb 24, 2021
The hausa revenge in the north is just minutes away. Keep hailing your people comiting genocides on innocent and defenseless people. Don't cry to the UN , ICC and EU when it starts. This country is currently on autopilot as there is no government. You can not face the herdsmen in your forest but soft target like this ones
Re: Edo Youths Attack Hausa & Fulani Burn Their Houses, Bikes And Properties (video) by Optional09: 11:01pm On Feb 24, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Stupidity.
You don't fight fire with fire. Make everybody use sense for this matter make E no go turn fill scale tribal war. I don talk my own.

But Gumi said this is an ethnic war that’s whatFulani are fighting and they’re justified. so if you have any advise call Gumi and advise him. We didn’t start the war they did

3 Likes

Re: Edo Youths Attack Hausa & Fulani Burn Their Houses, Bikes And Properties (video) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 24, 2021
Optional09:

But Gumi said this is an ethnic war that’s whatFulani are fighting and they’re justified. so if you have any advise call Gumi and advise him. We didn’t start the war they did
Gumi na human being? Na sack of beans with fura denono and tuwo shinkafa for brains. Me and you know say violence no good. It solves nothing. Anyhow na here we dey. Na read we go read everything.

1 Like

Re: Edo Youths Attack Hausa & Fulani Burn Their Houses, Bikes And Properties (video) by 4ckyou: 11:12pm On Feb 24, 2021
mamdanju:
The hausa revenge in the north is just minutes away. Keep hailing your people comiting genocides on innocent and defenseless people. Don't cry to the UN , ICC and EU when it starts. This country is currently on autopilot as there is no government. You can not face the herdsmen in your forest but soft target like this ones

Yes it is on autopilot,et them revenge there that's what we are waiting for, war go kukuma start, let the country burn let everybody answer their papa name.

4 Likes

Re: Edo Youths Attack Hausa & Fulani Burn Their Houses, Bikes And Properties (video) by Optional09: 11:20pm On Feb 24, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Gumi na human being? Na sack of beans with fura denono and tuwo shinkafa for brains. Me and you know say violence no good. It solves nothing. Anyhow na here we dey. Na read we go read everything.

How na long time... Na me Shiba..... grin

Who told say violent no good na violent make Buhari become the president of Nigeria including all the Fulani leaders in the North, for soo long they have continued to decimate the peaceful Hausa people in the North with extreme violent and religious deceit until they’ve finally enslaved them and the entire Nigerians.

The earlier we understand how much violent can achieve the better
Re: Edo Youths Attack Hausa & Fulani Burn Their Houses, Bikes And Properties (video) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 24, 2021
tsephanyah:
cheesy Since they can't attack real fulani's they resort to attacking the cowards amongst us
Tell those ur people to cowardly stop attacking and running to the forest in the southwest, they should go to the city far from the forest and carry out an attack then I will know they are brave
Re: Edo Youths Attack Hausa & Fulani Burn Their Houses, Bikes And Properties (video) by Asswipemod: 11:41pm On Feb 24, 2021
tsephanyah:

That is the main specialty of your people now. Hide in the bush and carry out attacks when people are sleeping. What do you call that? Cowardice! You want more? Ok. Benue man beats and injure Fulani man for destroying his farm. Benue man gets tailed to his community. In the dead of the night, the whole community is sacked. What do you call that? Cowardice! Injustice!

Panipani kii fe ki amu ida ko ja ni wa ju e.

1 Like

Re: Edo Youths Attack Hausa & Fulani Burn Their Houses, Bikes And Properties (video) by CandyOps(m): 12:41am On Feb 25, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Stupidity.

FULL SCALE WAR MY ASS. I no dey like comment on political issues but every Tom Dick and Harry knows that the next point of action will be for them (the Hausas) to direct their anger at their easiest prey since even before 1960 fracas --- the Igbos.

Because na them go still collect if anything happen last last.

It's funny but this country is so tribal that a foreigner would post a picture of Mohammed elsewhere and niggas would use it as an opportunity to massacre other tribes in cold blood and nobody would do shit about it.

E just be like husband wey dem sack for work. If him come back house him go transfer all the frustration on top him wife and pikin. Na just wetin dey happen for Naija be this. Nonsense country
Re: Edo Youths Attack Hausa & Fulani Burn Their Houses, Bikes And Properties (video) by Nobody: 12:59am On Feb 25, 2021
Those that are saying innocent hausas, shey they always say Hausa/fulanis Na.

If fulanis can't be found they should take the heat.

Fulanis should stop been cowards and leave the bushes where they play hide and seek.

They should come out like they do in Yoruba land to displace them to cotonu
Re: Edo Youths Attack Hausa & Fulani Burn Their Houses, Bikes And Properties (video) by YungMillionaire: 2:26am On Feb 25, 2021
shocked shocked shocked shocked embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Edo Youths Attack Hausa & Fulani Burn Their Houses, Bikes And Properties (video) by Web2020: 6:30am On Feb 25, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Stupidity.
No tribe have the monopoly of violence. Not even the Fulanis. Get that into your empty head. How on earth will you burn human being alive- can anybody do that in the North.

1 Like

Re: Edo Youths Attack Hausa & Fulani Burn Their Houses, Bikes And Properties (video) by loopman: 7:02am On Feb 25, 2021
tsephanyah:

lol...Na security dey protect and encourage this your nonsense under the President cover.

One on one, you can’t face any tribe in Nigeria. We know how ordinary Tiv and Jukuns dey treat una Bleep up

2 Likes

Re: Edo Youths Attack Hausa & Fulani Burn Their Houses, Bikes And Properties (video) by ThatFairGuy: 7:10am On Feb 25, 2021
GOVERNMENT2:
NICE JOB GUYS angry

ANY SOUTHERNER WEY STILL DEY NORTH, SORRY NA YOUR NAME

FRIDAY IS FAST APPROACHING
You and those who accent your post with likes should just say it loud that this is WAR against Muslim or what concern Friday with this.
Re: Edo Youths Attack Hausa & Fulani Burn Their Houses, Bikes And Properties (video) by tsephanyah(f): 7:10am On Feb 25, 2021
loopman:

lol...Na security dey protect and encourage this your nonsense under the President cover.

One on one, you can’t face any tribe in Nigeria. We know how ordinary Tiv and Jukuns dey treat una Bleep up
you have no idea what you're dealing with anyways your leaders know better.
Re: Edo Youths Attack Hausa & Fulani Burn Their Houses, Bikes And Properties (video) by loopman: 7:16am On Feb 25, 2021
tsephanyah:
you have no idea what you're dealing with anyways your leaders know better.

Lmaoo! Like I said, the problem is the inability of the south to get their act together and speak with one voice like they did under GEJ first term election. They will only need two or three more states in the North to rule Nigeria perpetually

Benue, Kwara, Plateau can easily follow the south in voting

1 Like

Re: Edo Youths Attack Hausa & Fulani Burn Their Houses, Bikes And Properties (video) by tsephanyah(f): 7:23am On Feb 25, 2021
loopman:

Lmaoo! Like I said, the problem is the inability of the south to get their act together and speak with one voice like they did under GEJ first term election. They will only need two or three more states in the North to rule Nigeria perpetually

Benue, Kwara, Plateau can easily follow the south in voting
This is about religion isn't it. You guys thinks Christians in the south gives a Bleep about you. They hate you because of Gowon and they will never like you. Continue the foolishness. I will not say some things on the internet
Re: Edo Youths Attack Hausa & Fulani Burn Their Houses, Bikes And Properties (video) by loopman: 7:30am On Feb 25, 2021
tsephanyah:
This is about religion isn't it. You guys thinks Christians in the south gives a Bleep about you. They hate you because of Gowon and they will never like you. Continue the foolishness. I will not say some things on the internet

You are delusional

1 Like

Re: Edo Youths Attack Hausa & Fulani Burn Their Houses, Bikes And Properties (video) by optm(m): 8:55am On Feb 25, 2021
Quite painful that even the good innocent ones would be affected. I feel like cursing our political leaders but i wouldn't ..... May God reward their wickedness quickly
Re: Edo Youths Attack Hausa & Fulani Burn Their Houses, Bikes And Properties (video) by GOVERNMENT2: 11:51am On Feb 25, 2021
ThatFairGuy:

You and those who accent your post with likes should just say it loud that this is WAR against Muslim or what concern Friday with this.
WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY WAR AGAINST MUSLIMS undecided
Re: Edo Youths Attack Hausa & Fulani Burn Their Houses, Bikes And Properties (video) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 25, 2021
ThatFairGuy:

He meant Friday is coming where the Muslim north usually get their beheading approval from the imam after which they go killing southerns for allah
Re: Edo Youths Attack Hausa & Fulani Burn Their Houses, Bikes And Properties (video) by ThatFairGuy: 12:16pm On Feb 25, 2021
Mikecold:
He meant Friday is coming where the Muslim north usually get their beheading approval from the imam after which they go killing southerns for allah
Excuse me with your foolishness please
Re: Edo Youths Attack Hausa & Fulani Burn Their Houses, Bikes And Properties (video) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 25, 2021
ThatFairGuy:

Excuse me with your foolishness please
A Muslim slave of allah is calling someone of knowledge foolish.

Wetin Abdul no go see bending down to pee with kettle

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adamu Garba States His 5 Crimes That Brought Him Enemity(pic) / Watch ESN Dealimg With so called ''Fulani Herdsmen'' In Enugu State. / Udom Emmanuel Greets Muslims, Urges Them To Reflect On The Virtues Of Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.