Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,919 members, 7,835,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Tinubu’s Fraud Cases Linger In Court Amidst 2023 Presidential Ambition - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Fraud Cases Linger In Court Amidst 2023 Presidential Ambition (20431 Views)

EFCC Revives 13 Ex-Governors’ N772 Billion Fraud Cases / Petrol Scarcity To Linger As Cargoes Are ‘Stranded’ / El-Zakzaky Arrives Kaduna Court Amidst Tight Security. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Fraud Cases Linger In Court Amidst 2023 Presidential Ambition by ledaman: 5:42pm On Feb 24, 2021
longetivity:
Tinubu can never be the president of NIGERIA
Because you are part of the cabal never say never ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Fraud Cases Linger In Court Amidst 2023 Presidential Ambition by Jman06(m): 5:44pm On Feb 24, 2021
kayjay69:
Better if we talk about splitting this country, an Osinbajo President will mean absolutely nothing for the Yoruba people or for anyone that votes for him.

Nigeria's problems are beyond what any one man can solve. The foundation was faulty from the get go, I can argue we never had a foundation to begin with.

Splitting this country is the best solution that ultimately guarantees each region a chance at building for a better tomorrow. And I know say we split now, the dream will not be realised in our lifetime, but it will have been a worthy resolution.
I agree with you on the issue of splitting or at least implementing regionalism where bulk of powers would lie within the different regions. Outright break up is not an easy thing o, but we can start from electing reasonable people into government and not crooks who are only interested in their selfish ends.
Re: Tinubu’s Fraud Cases Linger In Court Amidst 2023 Presidential Ambition by Jman06(m): 5:48pm On Feb 24, 2021
Tap0lane:
Is Buhari seeking forgiveness from lunatic n fools from the East with his actions lately ? This should explain that you are a lunatic.

Tell that to your father. Dundee!
Re: Tinubu’s Fraud Cases Linger In Court Amidst 2023 Presidential Ambition by 12inchess: 5:49pm On Feb 24, 2021
Tinubu is a Jagaban and if he is crazy enough to vie for the President of the country, I'm sure he will win. But the country will be turned into his private cartel after that. Trust me!

No one in Nigeria can out-politics Tinubu. Even all their EFCC etc dogs will fail

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Fraud Cases Linger In Court Amidst 2023 Presidential Ambition by Doyin2(m): 5:53pm On Feb 24, 2021
Jungle journalism.

What concerns Tinubu with alpha beta tax fraud?
The earlier you comprehend that alpha beta is a company with a different legal entity from Tinubu,the better.

If I am the majority share holder in First bank ,managed by other people,which commit tax and other fraud,how does that translate to me being the fraudster?

And a USA case which judgement has been given and decided is still being flagged ?

"Apara had claimed in the documents that Tinubu, suspiciously diverted N22,360,000,000 and $4,396,063 from the firm’s account to that of Vintage Press Ltd, publisher of The Nation Newspaper."

Where is the fraud here in moving funds between companies?

Rubbish!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Fraud Cases Linger In Court Amidst 2023 Presidential Ambition by PrinceOfLagos: 5:56pm On Feb 24, 2021
Who doesn't know tinubu Is a thief
Re: Tinubu’s Fraud Cases Linger In Court Amidst 2023 Presidential Ambition by Cromagnon: 5:56pm On Feb 24, 2021
Gondonu:
Seeing Tinubu moving money like ......on an election eve yet talking trash gives me the impression that crime pays in Nigeria while you are on the good books of the government.....
what law is there against moving money on election eve

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Fraud Cases Linger In Court Amidst 2023 Presidential Ambition by PrinceOfLagos: 5:59pm On Feb 24, 2021
Lol
Re: Tinubu’s Fraud Cases Linger In Court Amidst 2023 Presidential Ambition by Mozegee: 6:02pm On Feb 24, 2021
Not in this life.i think we Nigerians have to wake up.
longetivity:
Tinubu can never be the president of NIGERIA
Re: Tinubu’s Fraud Cases Linger In Court Amidst 2023 Presidential Ambition by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:16pm On Feb 24, 2021
I said this sometime last year that Tinybull will be thrown to jail for his fraud.

If he continues to pursue this selfish ambition
Re: Tinubu’s Fraud Cases Linger In Court Amidst 2023 Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 24, 2021
majamajic:

We supposed hold tinubu responsible for killings in Southwest , he was the one that introduced us to Buhari government , and he never stand to defend it

''Abia people are impoverished more than ever before. Abia people are unfortunate.” - Senator Smart Adeyemi
Re: Tinubu’s Fraud Cases Linger In Court Amidst 2023 Presidential Ambition by fof1: 6:23pm On Feb 24, 2021
ijustdey:

https://saharareporters.com/2021/02/24/tinubu%E2%80%99s-fraud-cases-linger-court-amidst-2023-presidential-ambition

VERY CLEAR AND LUCID MONUMENTAL FRAUD/ALLEGATIONS AND YET THE APC GOVERNMENT WILL STILL SWEEPSAME UNDER CARPET TO DRAFT THIS OLD MAN INTO THE PRESIDENTIAL RACE...HE IS MORE CORRUPT AND EVIDENTLY MORE CORRUOT THAN D GEJ HE WAS ACCUSING AND SPURNED AT.
Re: Tinubu’s Fraud Cases Linger In Court Amidst 2023 Presidential Ambition by majamajic(m): 6:58pm On Feb 24, 2021
SuperBold:

''Abia people are impoverished more than ever before. Abia people are unfortunate.” - Senator Smart Adeyemi

Can u get the response from Abia state govt to the pastor ?

It's very funny die , but I will not say it
Re: Tinubu’s Fraud Cases Linger In Court Amidst 2023 Presidential Ambition by chamboy(m): 7:40pm On Feb 24, 2021
I'm done listening to all these tinubu rumours unless I see a clear clust evidence not all this allegations.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Fraud Cases Linger In Court Amidst 2023 Presidential Ambition by BENEAMATA: 8:17pm On Feb 24, 2021
Deep ,. Deep down within us , all the pro and anti ATIKU for president know he is big league despicable Thief desperate for power to steal even more , SO WHY WOULD ANY NORMAL THINKING PERSON EVEN ENTERTAIN THE THOUGHT OF TINUBU FOR PRESIDENT WITH ALL THESE PROBLEM BE-DEVILLING THIS COUNTRY ? ? ! !
Re: Tinubu’s Fraud Cases Linger In Court Amidst 2023 Presidential Ambition by TechSkill: 11:40pm On Feb 24, 2021
laiperi:
People have to understand that Tinubu is a Foreign Asset, and even more useful if he becomes President.

As for local cases, this guy is not different from Babangida. He offer bribes, ruin you or kill you outright.

Enough people are waking up in the West realizing that a scumbag like him will only represent his own selfish interest, even if he has to sacrifice the country.
Please tell this honorable forum how and what makes him a foreign asset.

I am sure his "foreign asset" is more than OBJ's cos Tinubu that I know can't stand where baba Iyabo stands outside Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu’s Fraud Cases Linger In Court Amidst 2023 Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 12:44am On Feb 25, 2021
The same clowns who voted for Atiku are calling Tinubu a thief. Hypocrisy!!!
Re: Tinubu’s Fraud Cases Linger In Court Amidst 2023 Presidential Ambition by laiperi: 3:52pm On Feb 26, 2021
Eh, foreign asset is a fancy name for foreign spy.

TechSkill:
Please tell this honorable forum how and what makes him a foreign asset.

I am sure his "foreign asset" is more than OBJ's cos Tinubu that I know can't stand where baba Iyabo stands outside Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu’s Fraud Cases Linger In Court Amidst 2023 Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 13, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Who doesn't know tinubu Is a thief
Re: Tinubu’s Fraud Cases Linger In Court Amidst 2023 Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 13, 2021
Kriss216:
Had it been Nigeria is a sane country, Tinubu should be having same treatment with Hushpuppi.

Tinubu has fraudulently hypnotized Lagosians.
Lagosians are all cowards like Ambode.
Re: Tinubu’s Fraud Cases Linger In Court Amidst 2023 Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 13, 2021
Liposure:
It would soon be swept under the carpet. Nigeria is a safe haven for corrupt practices and corrupt politicians despite the fact that we have an anti graft agency that in itself is corrupt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wg7lfHL_l1w
Re: Tinubu’s Fraud Cases Linger In Court Amidst 2023 Presidential Ambition by ChiefJusticeFuc: 2:44pm On Jan 16, 2022
Bump

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bashir El-rufai: Tinubu Is The Most Important Factor In APC's 2015 Victory / FG Halts Kolmani Oil Drilling 16 Months After Flag-Off / Buhari Hosts West African Leaders At State House Over Gambia Election(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.