Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,230 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

House For Sale In Lagos Mainland (land For Sale In Lagos) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / House For Sale In Lagos Mainland (land For Sale In Lagos) (187 Views)

Iddis 3 Ft China Imported Door ₦28,000.00K Lagos Mainland Festac Town / Invest Now In The Next Banana Island - Mainland Land Court On The Shoreline / Lagos Island Vs Lagos Mainland. Where Would You Rather Live Or Invest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

House For Sale In Lagos Mainland (land For Sale In Lagos) by IsaacBuchi(m): 3:14pm On Feb 24, 2021
House For Sale In Lagos Mainland (Land For Sale In Lagos)

Please feel free to call Mr Isaac for any real estate inquiries: 0703 450 2124

How do I sell my house ASAP?
Some May Say: I Need to Sell My House Fast, What Are My Options?
What you should do is to list your house with a top real estate agent within your area who has a proven track record of selling homes quickly.
You can request a full cash offer on your home through a platform like Simple Sale for a faster closing.
Then, take matters into your own hands by going the FSBO (For Sale By Owner) route, could help.

Is money from the sale of a house considered income?
It really depends on how long you have owned and lived in the home before the sale and how much profit you made. If you owned and lived in the place for only two of the five years before the sale, then up to about #50m of profit is tax-free. But if you are married and you file a joint return, the tax-free amount doubles to possibly a #100m.

Do property sellers have to fix everything on home inspections?
The state laws and seller disclosure laws, are the only instance where a seller is under obligation to pay for repairs after a home inspection. For everything else, it's up for negotiations between the buyer and seller, and who should pay for what depends on what is decided after the inspection report document comes in.

Is it better to fix up a house or sell as is?
If your real estate market is very hot—it's certainly a seller's market—you can usually get away with just a fewer fix-ups before selling. But for a home that needs repairs will still deliver a lower price in any market - hot or cold. Some buyers might not even bother to look at a home that needs work in a slow market.

When selling a house who pays appraisal?
Typically, the buyer should pay for a home appraisal. The buyer pays up front at the time of the appraisal or the appraiser's fee can possibly be included in the closing costs. Yet while the buyer usually will pay for the appraisal, he or she does not order the appraisal.

(1) (Reply)

Fast Selling Out : Pantheon Smart Homes Lekki / A Brand New And Functioning Fertilizer Company Is Out For Sale:::::::::::::::::: / Newly Built Duplex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.