Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,473 members, 7,836,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Moyo Lawal: It Took Me 20 Minutes To Wear This Jean Despite Losing Weight - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moyo Lawal: It Took Me 20 Minutes To Wear This Jean Despite Losing Weight (84412 Views)

Teni Shows Off Her Curves In A Two Piece Swim Wear After Losing Weight (Photo) / Is Eniola Badmus Sick Or Just Losing Weight - New Photos / Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moyo Lawal: It Took Me 20 Minutes To Wear This Jean Despite Losing Weight by meobizy(f): 1:16am On Feb 25, 2021
I can't imagine the heat manifesting in her 'middle passage.' Women and logic are sworn enemies.

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal: It Took Me 20 Minutes To Wear This Jean Despite Losing Weight by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:34am On Feb 25, 2021
NAWAOO
Re: Moyo Lawal: It Took Me 20 Minutes To Wear This Jean Despite Losing Weight by ddeola: 1:47am On Feb 25, 2021
zabuur:
U just wasted 20 minutes of your life time doing rubbish.

Ill say this again. Nairaland should be banned. The rate at which this sites promotes nonsense is alarming. Imagine, how could this make FP.

Make FG do this social media act. By the time they fine Seun a few times, he would adjust.

Dem force you come here? Abeg park well jare. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Moyo Lawal: It Took Me 20 Minutes To Wear This Jean Despite Losing Weight by Janae1: 2:57am On Feb 25, 2021
I like to be free
Re: Moyo Lawal: It Took Me 20 Minutes To Wear This Jean Despite Losing Weight by imagrg(m): 2:57am On Feb 25, 2021
The devil interacted with the woman and taught her tricks on how to seduce Adams and in his deluded state, Adam ate the forbidden fruit and Eve gave birth to Oshio Baba!

Wait, have I emptied my chilled bottle of 33?

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal: It Took Me 20 Minutes To Wear This Jean Despite Losing Weight by zakkxx: 3:03am On Feb 25, 2021
This is the reason why some women smell!! No look the body oo if she commot every thing u go run!! Twenty minutes to wear trousers is it a curse!!
Re: Moyo Lawal: It Took Me 20 Minutes To Wear This Jean Despite Losing Weight by pacespot(m): 3:15am On Feb 25, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...
The only thing I cherish is her Bobby....there is no doubt she will be easy going and friendly because I remember my grandfather will always say to me son.....

....Be careful on the type of woman you chase..always chose those ones with big boobs....you know why son?
Because women with big breast are soft hearted, kind hearted, friendly and they have a heart of gold
But you see those ones with small small breast like oranges...avoid them son because they have a heart of stone and are very stubborn and wicked

Would you say cossy is soft-headed, you never jammed a big booby jezebel before? People are who they are uniquely, you cannot judge anyone by their outward features

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moyo Lawal: It Took Me 20 Minutes To Wear This Jean Despite Losing Weight by Immaculatemave: 3:19am On Feb 25, 2021
Garri is still 350 Naira per congo
Re: Moyo Lawal: It Took Me 20 Minutes To Wear This Jean Despite Losing Weight by PlainSight(m): 3:36am On Feb 25, 2021
Big BOOOTY BIITCH
Re: Moyo Lawal: It Took Me 20 Minutes To Wear This Jean Despite Losing Weight by Techplug: 3:58am On Feb 25, 2021
Opoooor!

JOIN OUR FREE CLASS ON WEB DEVELOPMENT

Re: Moyo Lawal: It Took Me 20 Minutes To Wear This Jean Despite Losing Weight by Starhearts: 4:26am On Feb 25, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...
The only thing I cherish is her Bobby....there is no doubt she will be easy going and friendly because I remember my grandfather will always say to me son.....

....Be careful on the type of woman you chase..always chose those ones with big boobs....you know why son?
Because women with big breast are soft hearted, kind hearted, friendly and they have a heart of gold
But you see those ones with small small breast like oranges...avoid them son because they have a heart of stone and are very stubborn and wicked

Spoil child
Re: Moyo Lawal: It Took Me 20 Minutes To Wear This Jean Despite Losing Weight by Nobody: 4:55am On Feb 25, 2021
Re: Moyo Lawal: It Took Me 20 Minutes To Wear This Jean Despite Losing Weight by ncoolsome(m): 6:04am On Feb 25, 2021
and it will take a man 2 seconds to remove it.
Re: Moyo Lawal: It Took Me 20 Minutes To Wear This Jean Despite Losing Weight by krownie: 6:15am On Feb 25, 2021
moseskalu555:

In as much as we buy tight jeans, we expect it to be less tight on us when we lose weight, but this is not the case of Moyo Lawal. Moyo Lawal is a Nigerian nollywood actress whose fashion sense is way out of this world. From the look of things, she likes rocking beautiful Jean outfits

This morning, she shared pictures of herself in a very lovely Jean outfit, where she made it known to her fans that it took her 20 mins to wear the jeans despite losing weight. This is funny right?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLqw-DnpMHx/?igshid=zhwtndk5qnf6
losing weight isn't working out for her she should just quit before she hurt herself
Re: Moyo Lawal: It Took Me 20 Minutes To Wear This Jean Despite Losing Weight by galaxy2020(m): 6:33am On Feb 25, 2021
Jean or rag?

Where is the weight you loose?
Re: Moyo Lawal: It Took Me 20 Minutes To Wear This Jean Despite Losing Weight by ofiko123(m): 6:35am On Feb 25, 2021
So how is that our business o
Re: Moyo Lawal: It Took Me 20 Minutes To Wear This Jean Despite Losing Weight by Babaibeji2020(m): 6:47am On Feb 25, 2021
A woman of this age wakes up, comes online to say this!
Appearance is really so deceptive ..... One would assume from a distance that she might have something in her that might be useful to the society but alas, fyne gurl with no sense at all embarassed

Re: Moyo Lawal: It Took Me 20 Minutes To Wear This Jean Despite Losing Weight by donogaga(m): 6:57am On Feb 25, 2021
Whitecoal711:
What a news
hiss

I wonder.

How is this supposed to make front page? Smh.

News without substance. For uncalled for.

Nairaland is gradually becoming a shadow of itself. How sad.
Re: Moyo Lawal: It Took Me 20 Minutes To Wear This Jean Despite Losing Weight by Hollawayn05(m): 7:05am On Feb 25, 2021
So much minutes to put on a jean and u still came out Nacked
Re: Moyo Lawal: It Took Me 20 Minutes To Wear This Jean Despite Losing Weight by walkingshadow911: 7:06am On Feb 25, 2021
Babaibeji2020:
A woman of this age wakes up, comes online to say this!
Appearance is really so deceptive ..... One would assume from a distance that she might have something in her that might be useful to the society but alas, fyne gurl with no sense at all embarassed

dont be surprise, intelligence ladies in this generation are 1 outta 10.

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal: It Took Me 20 Minutes To Wear This Jean Despite Losing Weight by toprealman: 7:07am On Feb 25, 2021
Checking out new cars I suppose.
#NollywoodActress
Re: Moyo Lawal: It Took Me 20 Minutes To Wear This Jean Despite Losing Weight by walkingshadow911: 7:09am On Feb 25, 2021
meobizy:
I can't imagine the heat manifesting in her 'middle passage.' Women and logic are sworn enemies.

lol! sexual objects everywhere, always wanted to be notice. nairalands mod are their promoter. grin
Re: Moyo Lawal: It Took Me 20 Minutes To Wear This Jean Despite Losing Weight by Nobody: 7:24am On Feb 25, 2021
Ryda:
That's foolishness!

Modified: What's wrong with NL mods? angry
They even moved the thread to FP. We can stop making stupid things trend if we want to[/b]

The mods are a reflection of what the post on FP. grin
Re: Moyo Lawal: It Took Me 20 Minutes To Wear This Jean Despite Losing Weight by ajebuter(f): 7:25am On Feb 25, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...

You are not well Niggar grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moyo Lawal: It Took Me 20 Minutes To Wear This Jean Despite Losing Weight by Ishilove: 7:29am On Feb 25, 2021
The jean looks like rags. Is she advertising boobs or showing the jeans?
Re: Moyo Lawal: It Took Me 20 Minutes To Wear This Jean Despite Losing Weight by onyxo76(m): 7:57am On Feb 25, 2021
this NL is something else these days, too much nonsense
Re: Moyo Lawal: It Took Me 20 Minutes To Wear This Jean Despite Losing Weight by Psoul(m): 7:58am On Feb 25, 2021
Are you not a f00lish lazy woman to buy a jean trousers that will take you 20 minutes to wear.
Meanwhile, of what importance is this news to us?
Our moderators are really working very hard.
Re: Moyo Lawal: It Took Me 20 Minutes To Wear This Jean Despite Losing Weight by premierlead: 8:10am On Feb 25, 2021
For to comment on this thread mean something
Re: Moyo Lawal: It Took Me 20 Minutes To Wear This Jean Despite Losing Weight by yetty247(f): 8:23am On Feb 25, 2021
Whitecoal711:
What a news hiss

Lol
Re: Moyo Lawal: It Took Me 20 Minutes To Wear This Jean Despite Losing Weight by untildendoftime: 8:23am On Feb 25, 2021
moseskalu555:

In as much as we buy tight jeans, we expect it to be less tight on us when we lose weight, but this is not the case of Moyo Lawal. Moyo Lawal is a Nigerian nollywood actress whose fashion sense is way out of this world. From the look of things, she likes rocking beautiful Jean outfits

This morning, she shared pictures of herself in a very lovely Jean outfit, where she made it known to her fans that it took her 20 mins to wear the jeans despite losing weight. This is funny right?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLqw-DnpMHx/?igshid=zhwtndk5qnf6
am sure its not gonna take 20seconds to off when its time☺☺
Re: Moyo Lawal: It Took Me 20 Minutes To Wear This Jean Despite Losing Weight by Bquinssolution: 8:47am On Feb 25, 2021
Recharge your DStv/Gotv and watch all premiership live action this Sunday ,and many other live matches. Also recharge your STARTIMES, PHCN, and all other services... with just a cllick away

Click on the link below to recharge your decoders https://bquinssolution.com/online-payments and enjoy a smooth payment experience

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Divorce Papers Reveal Real Reason For Break Up (Pix) / Meet Nyakim Gatwech, The Darkest Person In The World (Pictures) / The Car Reekado Banks Won At Headies2015 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.