Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,822 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Gunmen Attack Police Checkpoint in Anambra, Set Patrol Vans Ablaze (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Attack Police Checkpoint in Anambra, Set Patrol Vans Ablaze (Photos) (32382 Views)

Hoodlums Storm Umahi’s Hometown In Ebonyi, Set Police Station Ablaze (Photos) / Police Rescue Phone Thief In Calabar As He Was About To Be Set Ablaze (Photos) / UNIABUJA Students Attack Kidnappers, Set Car Ablaze (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack Police Checkpoint in Anambra, Set Patrol Vans Ablaze (Photos) by OyinO: 6:49pm On Feb 24, 2021
lilvicky68:
Nigerians and crime are like 5&6..na God go help us

Don't involve God, there's no God in Nigeria.
Re: Gunmen Attack Police Checkpoint in Anambra, Set Patrol Vans Ablaze (Photos) by jacoik(m): 6:53pm On Feb 24, 2021
Spending123:
In Lie Muhammad's voice " they weren't hoodlums rather they were farmers who set their farm land ablaze and the fire accidentally caught up the police station thereby destroying the vehicles and other valuables" Thank you.
lolxxxxx hahahaha I swear guy u don mad finish oooooo lolxxxxx hahahaha Omo I don die here

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Police Checkpoint in Anambra, Set Patrol Vans Ablaze (Photos) by Negotiate: 6:53pm On Feb 24, 2021
I will never miss an opportunity to rejoice at the death of a nigerian police man.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Police Checkpoint in Anambra, Set Patrol Vans Ablaze (Photos) by MemoriesAndMe: 6:53pm On Feb 24, 2021
Balkan:
Fulani herdsmen again
Read again. They arrived in a Mercedes SUV, not with cows.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Attack Police Checkpoint in Anambra, Set Patrol Vans Ablaze (Photos) by heniford2: 6:54pm On Feb 24, 2021
if buhari leaves office i will personal thank god
Re: Gunmen Attack Police Checkpoint in Anambra, Set Patrol Vans Ablaze (Photos) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 24, 2021
Nigerian police are worst than the gun men so called. I have no sympathy for them cruel crooked police.

6 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Police Checkpoint in Anambra, Set Patrol Vans Ablaze (Photos) by lilvicky68(m): 6:55pm On Feb 24, 2021
OyinO:

Don't involve God, there's no God in Nigeria.
Well that's your opinion

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Police Checkpoint in Anambra, Set Patrol Vans Ablaze (Photos) by OyinO: 6:56pm On Feb 24, 2021
Total anarchy, Rising crime and violence, lawlessness in high places, lack of group action to tame the devastating trend, and granting of amnesty to bandits and terrorists is the late case signs and symptoms of a failed state awaiting imminent collapse. A greater unemployed youth population makes it worse. We are gradually graduating to the Civil War phase. A war that Nigeria will never recover from. The real Beginning of the End is here.

6 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Police Checkpoint in Anambra, Set Patrol Vans Ablaze (Photos) by OyinO: 6:57pm On Feb 24, 2021
lilvicky68:
Well that's your opinion
Yeah because Nigerians use God and religion to cover their wickedness.

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Police Checkpoint in Anambra, Set Patrol Vans Ablaze (Photos) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 24, 2021
betshopagent:
yes but u must play upto 3 odds 3times b4 u can withdraw
thanks
Re: Gunmen Attack Police Checkpoint in Anambra, Set Patrol Vans Ablaze (Photos) by ojiamu: 7:07pm On Feb 24, 2021
Balkan:
Fulani herdsmen again
Leave Fulani out of this. For me this is purely IPOB related
Re: Gunmen Attack Police Checkpoint in Anambra, Set Patrol Vans Ablaze (Photos) by Quim2: 7:07pm On Feb 24, 2021
Collins4u1:
lol.....just like agbero cornering you in upper iweka and looting you dry.

but police went to the corner themselves and got looted.

lolzzzzzz. ndi poolice grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

They do that There?
I have passed there many time coming from owerri by bus at night. Was living in onitsha then. My host was always saying secure your phone.

Never understood her worry
Re: Gunmen Attack Police Checkpoint in Anambra, Set Patrol Vans Ablaze (Photos) by ejanla077: 7:09pm On Feb 24, 2021
IamHeWrites:
Again Gunmen Attack Police Checkpoint in Anambra, Set Patrol Vans Ablaze, Cart Away Arms (Photos)

https://igberetvnews.com/1383527/breaking-gunmen-attack-police-checkpoint-anambra-set-patrol-vans-ablaze-cart-away-arms/

Rip to dat fine INNOSON MOTOR..

And d people killed by mistake
Re: Gunmen Attack Police Checkpoint in Anambra, Set Patrol Vans Ablaze (Photos) by Spending123: 7:10pm On Feb 24, 2021
Re: Gunmen Attack Police Checkpoint in Anambra, Set Patrol Vans Ablaze (Photos) by ejanla077: 7:13pm On Feb 24, 2021
majamajic:

Bros is it not profitable for u to be playing the games on your own ? Since it's 100% sure

Than romancing every thread here since morning looking for whom to sell the games to ?

My little cent ,

He is s nice guy
Re: Gunmen Attack Police Checkpoint in Anambra, Set Patrol Vans Ablaze (Photos) by ejanla077: 7:13pm On Feb 24, 2021
Simplyleo:
Dat one no consign me.

If dem like, make dem destroy any govt facilities in their place, that their business.

Who ask u hater

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Police Checkpoint in Anambra, Set Patrol Vans Ablaze (Photos) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 24, 2021
Check point or extortion point? It is a shame that in a country that the world looks on to will have such uncivilized points where the populace are robbed in the name of checking point. What are they checking? How many robbers have they caught in the process?

They will deploy the northerners in the east to extort money while they take the easterners to north and expose them to the menace they created. Then the gullible ones will run here to shout IGBOS as if their lives are better. #Endsars have ended and they took to mounting extorting points.

Rubbish and ingredients.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Police Checkpoint in Anambra, Set Patrol Vans Ablaze (Photos) by yemex04(m): 7:19pm On Feb 24, 2021
[quote author=Angelfrost post=99387643]

Continue covering up for your failed leadership at all levels... Keep it up.

Keep lying to yourself that this nation hasn't been going down the pit long before there was ever a protest of any kind.

People like you are the reasons why 3rd world nations remain 3rd world.

Agreed Nigeria has history fail leadership you can not ignore the fact that the hijacked prolonged ENDSARS protest contributed immensely to the increase spate of armed violence..

On the failed leadership at all levels, Nigeria will never get good leadership as long as leaders will be from Nigeria and the led will be Nigerians, it will always be messed up.. Even you, i am sure will not do any better if you are elected as a leader at any level and it will not suprise me.. because you are a Nigerian.
Re: Gunmen Attack Police Checkpoint in Anambra, Set Patrol Vans Ablaze (Photos) by highness25(m): 7:23pm On Feb 24, 2021
IamHeWrites:
Again Gunmen Attack Police Checkpoint in Anambra, Set Patrol Vans Ablaze, Cart Away Arms (Photos)

https://igberetvnews.com/1383527/breaking-gunmen-attack-police-checkpoint-anambra-set-patrol-vans-ablaze-cart-away-arms/
This is condemnable. But these policemen will never be vigilant and our leaders are clueless. They think security is all about moving around with guns and knives.
Re: Gunmen Attack Police Checkpoint in Anambra, Set Patrol Vans Ablaze (Photos) by Neddstark: 7:25pm On Feb 24, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
90% of our NPF are faint-hearted to the extent that the only difference between them and an ordinary civilian is the uniform which they are given....

Shoot knock out for any check point and watch the kind of cat race wey you go see

Its an Ambush attack. Innocent policemen were killed. This is not the time to mock.
Re: Gunmen Attack Police Checkpoint in Anambra, Set Patrol Vans Ablaze (Photos) by Neddstark: 7:27pm On Feb 24, 2021
amaham:
What's happening? Why are police stations in the east been hit. ABA yesterday, anambra today.
Do we even have DSS in this country? We need intelligence to nip this crime before it gets worse

They are getting more brazen. To me I think this is a strategy by some separatist fanatics to destabilize government presence in the East. Sad but, the East may be the new Borno state.
Re: Gunmen Attack Police Checkpoint in Anambra, Set Patrol Vans Ablaze (Photos) by mindtricks: 7:31pm On Feb 24, 2021
So unfortunate.
These things rise and fall on governance.
Re: Gunmen Attack Police Checkpoint in Anambra, Set Patrol Vans Ablaze (Photos) by VonSmallhausen: 7:35pm On Feb 24, 2021
Really worrisome development in the South East. Evidently, someone is gathering arms from these police attacks.
Re: Gunmen Attack Police Checkpoint in Anambra, Set Patrol Vans Ablaze (Photos) by MrTee2026: 7:57pm On Feb 24, 2021
Hi famz please I was given 100naira bonus from bet9ja account but gradually I won 96k please how can I withdraw it please I need your reply ASAP
Re: Gunmen Attack Police Checkpoint in Anambra, Set Patrol Vans Ablaze (Photos) by citypeer(m): 7:58pm On Feb 24, 2021
crime is becoming the order of the day in this nation. May God help us . That is that.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello good Nigerian people,
We do websites design for business, individual, company, NGO, Organisation, blog , social media marketing on face book, instagram, google my business, google adsense, etc.
My price is very affordable.
Price depends on what you want.
Please tell-a-friend & DM for your next project.

CONTACT
https:///c/2347067975840
lovedayjames29@yahoo.com +234 706 797 5840
https://loveday-multimedia-ltd.business.site/

BY LOVEDAY MULTIMEDIA BRAND
Re: Gunmen Attack Police Checkpoint in Anambra, Set Patrol Vans Ablaze (Photos) by MrTee2026: 7:58pm On Feb 24, 2021
Hi famz please I was given 100naira bonus from bet9ja account but gradually I won 96k please how can I withdraw it please I need your reply ASAP
Re: Gunmen Attack Police Checkpoint in Anambra, Set Patrol Vans Ablaze (Photos) by authority2006(m): 8:03pm On Feb 24, 2021
Never4getU:
No! it's about a prelude reactions in response to all happening which sugges only bandits and herdsmen have monopoly of terror in them with brazen support by the authorities.

Now it's an eye for an eye. .they should channel similar energy with which they are persecuting ipob and ESN to deal with the menace bedeviling the country.

Really! You're killing your brothers in uniform and calling it an eye for an eye! Yesterday, your brother killed Vincent and Emmanuel, how does that relate to bandits and herdsmen?
Re: Gunmen Attack Police Checkpoint in Anambra, Set Patrol Vans Ablaze (Photos) by ALISMILE(m): 8:04pm On Feb 24, 2021
amaham:
What's happening? Why are police stations in the east been hit. ABA yesterday, anambra today.
Do we even have DSS in this country? We need intelligence to nip this crime before it gets worse
DSS is as good as dead
All they want to do is to put on big suits and following top politicians
They are grossly overrated
Re: Gunmen Attack Police Checkpoint in Anambra, Set Patrol Vans Ablaze (Photos) by Prophet777: 8:06pm On Feb 24, 2021
Nigeria is not one and it can never be one. This marriage by force has not been working and it can never work.

It is now eye for an eye. The southerners no longer buy into this born to rule mentality of the north.

Go to all the FG ministries & parastaters, NNPC, NPA, Immigration, Custom, DSS, etc. Hausa/fulanis are the dominant figures.

Igbo people are very industrious in nature yet sidelined. Let them go if they so wish.

Yorubas are so blessed with millions of educated & professional in different fields across the globe yet headway. Let them go if they so wish.

The hausas/fulanis are predominatly farmers, hunters & very good rearing cows and they were born jihadist.

Let them maintain their lane as AREWA nation or whatever. Then, there will be lasting peace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Police Checkpoint in Anambra, Set Patrol Vans Ablaze (Photos) by Lanresnett(m): 8:08pm On Feb 24, 2021
Nice one,karma ,keep it up.
Re: Gunmen Attack Police Checkpoint in Anambra, Set Patrol Vans Ablaze (Photos) by authority2006(m): 8:08pm On Feb 24, 2021
Sundaygeorge:
police killing marathon .. This is not the right time to be a force personal

Nigeria is not worth dieing for...

Contribute intelligently, condemn the criminals and move on. It wasn't like they were deployed in hot zone, they were simply at checking point collecting their daily contributions (lol). How was that dieing for Nigeria?
Re: Gunmen Attack Police Checkpoint in Anambra, Set Patrol Vans Ablaze (Photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 24, 2021
When you have a police force that favours Fulani terrorists, what do you expect? Ogun and Oyo States will soon join the bandwagons.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Set Imo Council Secretariat Ablaze (video) / Man Impersonating Ahmed Musa In Kano Arrested By Police (Photo) / Cultists Kill EKSU Student Few Days After Exams (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.