Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

“she Didn't Do Breast Surgery To Make You Like Her” - Toke Makinwa Blasts Men - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “she Didn't Do Breast Surgery To Make You Like Her” - Toke Makinwa Blasts Men (2831 Views)

Bobrisky Undergoes Breast Surgery, Shares Result / Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video / Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“she Didn't Do Breast Surgery To Make You Like Her” - Toke Makinwa Blasts Men by Odogwuworld: 5:42pm On Feb 24, 2021
Popular Nigerian radio personality Toke Makinwa, in her Twitter page blasted men who think women pertake in cosmetic surgery just to make them look good for men.

The celebrity in her page narrated on how she heard a couple of guys talking about women and cosmetic surgery, their talk gave her no choice than to share her opinion online.

Toke made two tweets. At first, she tweeted;

“Overhead a couple of guys talking about women and cosmetic surgery, dear men, I know you love to think that the whole existence of a woman is to pursue you or try to live for you but pls take this from me, women are doing things to look good for themselves, it ain’t about you.”

Her second tweet was;

“That boob job is not for you, maybe she loves how her boobs look in cloths, that liposuction She wasn’t thinking of a man, she probably got tired of fighting fat that won’t shift. Women look good for themselves and not to impress men.”
........ CONTINUE READING BELOW........
https://www.callydgists.com/2021/02/she-didnt-do-breast-surgery-to-make-you.html?m=1

Re: “she Didn't Do Breast Surgery To Make You Like Her” - Toke Makinwa Blasts Men by LoudLord(m): 5:44pm On Feb 24, 2021
Oponu oniranu

4 Likes

Re: “she Didn't Do Breast Surgery To Make You Like Her” - Toke Makinwa Blasts Men by TwoBottles: 5:46pm On Feb 24, 2021
Woman, you are nothing without a man. Be it in the physical or spiritual world.

1 Like

Re: “she Didn't Do Breast Surgery To Make You Like Her” - Toke Makinwa Blasts Men by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 24, 2021
Exactly, she's very right,I dress as it pleases me but most dumb men think women dress to impress them mtcheww

1 Like

Re: “she Didn't Do Breast Surgery To Make You Like Her” - Toke Makinwa Blasts Men by JaneYave(f): 6:15pm On Feb 24, 2021
So what could make a woman go through the knife just to enhance looks? Is the truth so hard to say?

7 Likes

Re: “she Didn't Do Breast Surgery To Make You Like Her” - Toke Makinwa Blasts Men by SultanYoung: 6:34pm On Feb 24, 2021
Ashewooo we know you all do this shit and more for Dickie's bitchh.

Just imagine.

1 Like

Re: “she Didn't Do Breast Surgery To Make You Like Her” - Toke Makinwa Blasts Men by Charx122: 7:22pm On Feb 24, 2021
TwoBottles:

Some women just know how to support something really stupid...and these hand bags don't even like themselves...
Re: “she Didn't Do Breast Surgery To Make You Like Her” - Toke Makinwa Blasts Men by ChangedMan1999(m): 7:37pm On Feb 24, 2021
JaneYave:
So what could make a woman go through the knife just to enhance looks? Is the truth so hard to say?

Nice one.

I like women that say the truth.

2 Likes

Re: “she Didn't Do Breast Surgery To Make You Like Her” - Toke Makinwa Blasts Men by pepperdemzombie: 7:41pm On Feb 24, 2021
TwoBottles:
So says whom? Most women are abusing themselves emotionally, psychologically and enduring domestic violence because of this statement.
There are widows who didn' t remarry for 20 years and above and took care of their family without issues.

2 Likes

Re: “she Didn't Do Breast Surgery To Make You Like Her” - Toke Makinwa Blasts Men by pepperdemzombie: 7:49pm On Feb 24, 2021
JaneYave:
It is stated there, you do things to please yourself atimes.
You don't dress good to please your husband, neighbours nor boss. You want to make yourself look good. If you have saggy boobs, your cloth will not look good at the front, so if it pleases you, you can go under the knife.
Do men not bleach?

1 Like

Re: “she Didn't Do Breast Surgery To Make You Like Her” - Toke Makinwa Blasts Men by shopwiser: 9:33pm On Feb 24, 2021
Jus like saying i did dick enhancement just to please myself and not women... I hate people who know they are stupid and still act stupid

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “she Didn't Do Breast Surgery To Make You Like Her” - Toke Makinwa Blasts Men by 3gpvids: 10:17pm On Feb 24, 2021
OAP wey no get sense
Re: “she Didn't Do Breast Surgery To Make You Like Her” - Toke Makinwa Blasts Men by Liposure: 11:16pm On Feb 24, 2021
Congratulations. You ve succeeded in confusing us thinking you ve convinced us.
Re: “she Didn't Do Breast Surgery To Make You Like Her” - Toke Makinwa Blasts Men by olamiji98448: 11:47pm On Feb 24, 2021
Re: “she Didn't Do Breast Surgery To Make You Like Her” - Toke Makinwa Blasts Men by LilyColin(f): 12:06am On Feb 25, 2021
Toke is depressed, she needs help

2 Likes

Re: “she Didn't Do Breast Surgery To Make You Like Her” - Toke Makinwa Blasts Men by Tedpgrass: 12:25am On Feb 25, 2021
.. This thing strong passs small......

Most people define good looking as being sexually attractive to other sex if heterosexual or same sex if h.omosex.ual.

Over the years, this baseline definition has mutated, in order to be politically correct and not to be seen as sexualizing people.... When in actual fact, that's the undertone, overtone and midtone.

I can see a lady smartly dressed without observing an extra inch of skin on bweasts or legs and butt's... Is that blatantly sexually attractive to me - - no!!

So what do chicks do..

They pump up their lips, their boobs, and hips to give a very curvy figure-- which is a basic evolutionary action to imply fertility - - then go about in different states of UnCloth to further emphasise their curviness.. - - - all to pass the subliminal message of being a good vessel for future procreation through sex.

I find Teni quite well dressed... She is decent and measured in her dressing...

Can't quite say the same of Toke and other video vixen wannabes.. They are visual sexual tantalisers....

Hope this convinces and not confuses Madam Toke.
Re: “she Didn't Do Breast Surgery To Make You Like Her” - Toke Makinwa Blasts Men by Kiddogarcia(m): 5:02am On Feb 25, 2021
Their enhancement their issues,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement no forget
Re: “she Didn't Do Breast Surgery To Make You Like Her” - Toke Makinwa Blasts Men by kenzysmith: 5:16am On Feb 25, 2021
this idiot is dumb is to make fellow women like u abi? Upon the sugeries u did u not see attractive your face and man shoulders still need it i swear.
Re: “she Didn't Do Breast Surgery To Make You Like Her” - Toke Makinwa Blasts Men by kenzysmith: 5:21am On Feb 25, 2021
Zzor:
Exactly, she's very right,I dress as it pleases me but most dumb men think women dress to impress them mtcheww
when thinking of doing yansh sugery don't 4get to do brain sugery. Attention seeker.

1 Like

Re: “she Didn't Do Breast Surgery To Make You Like Her” - Toke Makinwa Blasts Men by TANID(m): 6:52am On Feb 25, 2021
real olosho don talk cheesy
Re: “she Didn't Do Breast Surgery To Make You Like Her” - Toke Makinwa Blasts Men by oloyedewaris(m): 7:02am On Feb 25, 2021
This girl sha
Re: “she Didn't Do Breast Surgery To Make You Like Her” - Toke Makinwa Blasts Men by femi4: 8:52am On Feb 25, 2021
Zzor:
Even the ones without shape will say they dress the way it pleases them
Re: “she Didn't Do Breast Surgery To Make You Like Her” - Toke Makinwa Blasts Men by Freestainworld(m): 9:08am On Feb 25, 2021
Toke is just fighting her bad conscience, nobody get her time again
Re: “she Didn't Do Breast Surgery To Make You Like Her” - Toke Makinwa Blasts Men by palechestnut: 9:33am On Feb 25, 2021
Why u no talk am for the men front wey you overhear am from. Cowards everywhere.

Sheep offline, tiger online

1 Like

Re: “she Didn't Do Breast Surgery To Make You Like Her” - Toke Makinwa Blasts Men by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 25, 2021
I look good to get attention from men,if they admire me,i will just rejoice say i don score goal for inside my mind
Re: “she Didn't Do Breast Surgery To Make You Like Her” - Toke Makinwa Blasts Men by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 25, 2021
She is kind of right. Most of these women do these things to compete amongst themselves.
Re: “she Didn't Do Breast Surgery To Make You Like Her” - Toke Makinwa Blasts Men by Ruudy: 11:01am On Feb 25, 2021
lies from the pit of hell. all what women do today is to impress men
Re: “she Didn't Do Breast Surgery To Make You Like Her” - Toke Makinwa Blasts Men by Kondomatic(m): 2:56pm On Feb 25, 2021
Zzor:
Stupidity doesn't grow in a vacuum. It needs love and nurturing and affirmation from generations of like-minded idiots!
Re: “she Didn't Do Breast Surgery To Make You Like Her” - Toke Makinwa Blasts Men by QueenEowyn(f): 8:11am On Feb 28, 2021
Zzor:

lies, you dress to attract attention and compliments.
Most of these are given by men,if you go out and don't receive a look or compliment from a man, you will ponder on it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Former Notorious Criminal Shina Rambo Now A Pastor.chei! / Stephanie Okereke And Linus Idahosa To Wed In France / Full Text Of 50 Cent Insultive Text Message Exchange With His 15 Year Old Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.