Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,027 members, 7,953,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:21 AM

Orlu: Army Recovers Bodies Of 4 Soldiers Killed By IPOB In Imo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orlu: Army Recovers Bodies Of 4 Soldiers Killed By IPOB In Imo (43758 Views)

Delta: Army Recovers Mutilated Corpses Of Officers / Memes: Reactions Of Nigerians About Beating Of Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany / Army Recovers Arms Cache Near Otuoke In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orlu: Army Recovers Bodies Of 4 Soldiers Killed By IPOB In Imo by buckeyemedia: 6:17pm On Feb 25, 2021
Notasyouthink:
indeed a typical black man has no honour and dignity. You are calling something giving to you by a dead white man a home??
Blame your so called people that birthed you, they are not fit to to be called parents to create a nuisance like you? they should never have met in the 1st place, even after that it was a mistake to consummate to create you, another mistake, they should have aborted you at birth to save you the misery of an existence that should never have been. Zombie who forced you & your family to stay in Nigeria, why did you not move along with Bakassi to Cameroon since you do not have a country?
Re: Orlu: Army Recovers Bodies Of 4 Soldiers Killed By IPOB In Imo by gidgiddy: 6:29pm On Feb 25, 2021
I wonder if the authorities never get tired of dishing out the same lie all the time, its getting stale

The story never changes. Its always "the army or police were moving on a routine assignment when they were ambushed or attacked by IPOB"

Same story every time, or along those lines. What they dont understand is that for such story to be true, IPOB would have had to know the itineray of the Soldiers, their movements, where they would be, at what time and be lying in wait to pounce.

How would all that be possible? The authorities should come up with better lies.

1 Like

Re: Orlu: Army Recovers Bodies Of 4 Soldiers Killed By IPOB In Imo by Zeezenho: 7:14pm On Feb 25, 2021
emerazz:

Make sure u have plans to start traveling by air across SE too.. Cos u see dat ur fellow brothers baa, deyll start kidnapping and robbing u on that ur SE highways..

Oga what's your problem this guy's said they are comfortable with ESN and you are busy trying to convince him that your thoughts are better why can't you respect the peoples wish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orlu: Army Recovers Bodies Of 4 Soldiers Killed By IPOB In Imo by OfoIgbo: 7:29pm On Feb 25, 2021
sage:

Anybody who believes this is completely deluded and has lost their minds. Emotions area a hell of a drug. Where is the logic in this? You only reason you think you are making sense is because you are saying rubbish like "Fulani police" and "Fulani army" like the Igbo officers killed brutally this week in Aba were Fulani

No place a militia armed with knives, matchetes and stolen guns and taken over from a formal civil defence has ever turned out better. The horror about to befall the southeast is something no one here can imagine if this is allowed to continue and not stopped ASAP. Eastern Nigeria might turn to eastern Congo soon where armed militia supposedly protecting their land from external forces rule the day. An uninhabitable jungle

Nwokem from the looks of things, ESN is well funded and they don't depend on stolen guns and rocket propelled grenades to maintain order in eastern forests. I believe you're probably making reference to hoodlums who are taking advantage of the negative perception of the police and army in Igbo circles, following the Obigbo genocide.

You also just confirmed my point as you will not see SEners occupying the leadership of any federal security organisation. You will only see the in the rank and file,and the cannon fodder materials to be shot at, by disgruntled citiz is. That's what Buhari has reduced SEners in the police/army to.

Buhari and his Fulani gang have destroyed the nation with nepotism. The average easterner now trusts ESN more than the police. How tragic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orlu: Army Recovers Bodies Of 4 Soldiers Killed By IPOB In Imo by pquaver(m): 9:16pm On Feb 25, 2021
OfoIgbo:

I am sure you know I am not a diehard Kanu fan, but I prefer the security network that he runs, than the one that Buhari runs.

At least ESN is much more likely to have regard for Igbo lives than Buhari's forces.

We are alread inundated with tales of Buhari's forces, repeatedly raping women, and Buhari has not made any attempt to bring those officers to book.
ESN will never be able to do that.

Buhari's forces have extra-judicially killed hundreds of Igbos since he came into power. ESN will never be able to do that.

Kanu is a fellow Igbo and is bound to have some Igbo instincts, one of which is total respect to the right to life. This is not the case with Buhari, who finds it enjoyable, killing Igbos.

If Kanu messes up, all the Igbos will shut him down. The only reason Kanu is enjoying the confidence of a huge chunk of the people, is because he has not really over-stepped the bounds of decency in a way that jeopardizes the lives or cultural outlook of easterners.

Igbo lives you say.. It seems you don't know those guys.. Life is about freedom and fre will. This is one thing I know every member of Ipob and Esn do not understand.. Theat concept is strange to them.. They only feel the have to protect people who support their motives.. The moment they see you do not align with them you become a target.. It is a right of every igbo man to express his view in support and to oppose Biafra and both should be respected with equal dignity. Anything less than that is a failed state that is yet to take off. Knowing this is the mindset of all ipob and Esn members Biafra is a country tried that has failed in conception before it even materialises.
Re: Orlu: Army Recovers Bodies Of 4 Soldiers Killed By IPOB In Imo by KenModi(m): 9:40pm On Feb 25, 2021
gidgiddy:
They will always tell you that IPOB killed Nigerian Soldiers. But they will never show you the bodies, tell you their names or how the Soldiers were killed

They will only say that IPOB killed Soldiers because they know some people will believe whatever they are told, even without any evidence

Well said! These are the information I rushed in to see on this thread, only to be disappointed as usual by the Nigerian military. Just normal talk without any evidence.
Re: Orlu: Army Recovers Bodies Of 4 Soldiers Killed By IPOB In Imo by KenModi(m): 9:41pm On Feb 25, 2021
Quite unfortunate that the Nigerian government has turned IPOB from a group calling for self government and an honest break away from the country to freedom fighters/militia that would be engaging the military and security forces in a show of force.

We currently have a front seat to history in the making as we watch the official beginning of the break up of Nigeria. The Nigerian govt cannot fight wars on multiple front. Corruption alone makes failure for the Nigerian military almost certain.
Re: Orlu: Army Recovers Bodies Of 4 Soldiers Killed By IPOB In Imo by Asswipemod: 11:40pm On Feb 25, 2021
gidgiddy:
They will always tell you that IPOB killed Nigerian Soldiers. But they will never show you the bodies, tell you their names or how the Soldiers were killed

They will only say that IPOB killed Soldiers because they know some people will believe whatever they are told, even without any evidence

You get point.
Re: Orlu: Army Recovers Bodies Of 4 Soldiers Killed By IPOB In Imo by OyigboUpdate: 12:01am On Feb 26, 2021
gidgiddy:

Nnamdi Kanu confirmed it today
Re: Orlu: Army Recovers Bodies Of 4 Soldiers Killed By IPOB In Imo by ludd2018: 12:19am On Feb 26, 2021
Pele10:
Na so war the take start o.namdi kanu call ur boy to oder.

You did not demand Buhari to tell army to stop killing armless Biafrans since 2015. I blame Buhari . Buhari came to start war in Nigeria
Re: Orlu: Army Recovers Bodies Of 4 Soldiers Killed By IPOB In Imo by gidgiddy: 12:59am On Feb 26, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Nnamdi Kanu confirmed it today

Oh he did? So can anybody on earth with a mouth. Have the authorities shown you the bodies, told you their names or how they were killed? Or is it all mouth?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orlu: Army Recovers Bodies Of 4 Soldiers Killed By IPOB In Imo by OfoIgbo: 1:46am On Feb 26, 2021
pquaver:

Igbo lives you say.. It seems you don't know those guys.. Life is about freedom and fre will. This is one thing I know every member of Ipob and Esn do not understand.. Theat concept is strange to them.. They only feel the have to protect people who support their motives.. The moment they see you do not align with them you become a target.. It is a right of every igbo man to express his view in support and to oppose Biafra and both should be respected with equal dignity. Anything less than that is a failed state that is yet to take off. Knowing this is the mindset of all ipob and Esn members Biafra is a country tried that has failed in conception before it even materialises.

So does Buhari respect the rights of those that are pro-Biafran?

Does Hopeless Ozodimgba respect the rights of pro-Biafrans?

But you want me to prefer the security forces run by those two ingrates, over a force run by my fellow Igbos.

I think you are fighting a loosing battle with this argument. We have had a few years of experience with the Nigerian police, army, DSS so it will be impossible to change the Igbo people's minds on this issue.

I can also guarantee you that ESN will get more professional with more capabilities as the months go by, and may even become stronger and much more fierce than the Nigerian security forces by 2023. That is the price Nigeria pays for electing the most nepotistic president ever, in the history of Nigeria
Re: Orlu: Army Recovers Bodies Of 4 Soldiers Killed By IPOB In Imo by Notasyouthink: 8:49am On Feb 26, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Blame your so called people that birthed you, they are not fit to to be called parents to create a nuisance like you? they should never have met in the 1st place, even after that it was a mistake to consummate to create you, another mistake, they should have aborted you at birth to save you the misery of an existence that should never have been. Zombie who forced you & your family to stay in Nigeria, why did you not move along with Bakassi to Cameroon since you do not have a country?
All these anger and insults is just in a bid to defend what is indefensible. You are angry and pained because I told somebody the truth that is just the reason why you rose up to defend a useless creation called nigga-area grin grin I laugh in katangora.

And that is a good reason why your unfit parents should be spat on for giving birth to a cursed and brain dead animal like you.

Ain't you ashamed of your miserable self for defending the most backward contraption in the whole world?? A place where nothing works, a place where killing and pillaging is the order of the day, a place where its past is better than its present and future.

It is only a pig suffering from dementia like you that does not know that, there was nothing like nigga-area before 1914 but there are people here before 1914 and if I may ask, who created this damnable evil cage and for what purpose??

Curse be the day you were born for defending what is in essence indefensible.

Mad fool!
Re: Orlu: Army Recovers Bodies Of 4 Soldiers Killed By IPOB In Imo by ejanla077: 6:02pm On Feb 26, 2021
calyto:
So you guys killed more and the army should keep quiet right?
Since 4*3=12, you killed and buried in shallow graves and your body is still hot right?
Because when they retaliate, you will in your normal way, come and start crying on social media, copying the whole world right?

they will be humbled wen they come to retaliate
Re: Orlu: Army Recovers Bodies Of 4 Soldiers Killed By IPOB In Imo by ejanla077: 6:15pm On Feb 26, 2021
pquaver:

There is no disciple in Esn.. Most of them do whatever they like.. They security of people n state cannot be handed over to people who listen to only 1 man. No checks and balances.. It cannot work
thr is no discipline in Esn. U kno dis from ur hut in oshogbo right?
Re: Orlu: Army Recovers Bodies Of 4 Soldiers Killed By IPOB In Imo by ejanla077: 6:19pm On Feb 26, 2021
Conehead yorubas trying to run ESN down because thr amotekun is toothless......
Una go cry until una cone head turn square
Re: Orlu: Army Recovers Bodies Of 4 Soldiers Killed By IPOB In Imo by calyto: 10:38pm On Feb 26, 2021
That's what you will say now. The next thing, you guys will come on twitter and start crying and tagging everybody abroad.
Don't just deceive yourself, the entire South East is the same landmark as only Benue State (30,000sqr km)
If you want to compare yourself as Bandits in the north who are having a field day because of their vast land, you are joking with people's hard earned properties.
Better shut up now
ejanla077:
they will be humbled wen they come to retaliate
Re: Orlu: Army Recovers Bodies Of 4 Soldiers Killed By IPOB In Imo by Miracle1991: 12:13am On Feb 27, 2021
OfoIgbo:

ESN should also concentrate on soldiers and police extorting money from Igbo travelers at the makeshift roadblocks all over the SE.

They can always arrest and brutally discipline such corrupt officials, and use them during prisoner exchanges

The little twist I will add are as follows
There will be no military or police checkpoint in Imo state as it is currently a security zone. Any police or military man caught by ESN at those Imo checkpoints may loose their lives or arrested and brutally dealt with.

If the security forces attack ESN in any of the other eastern states, checkpoints will be banned in those states and those that man them risk being killed or captured.

No checkpoint in the east must be used as a base for extortion, as ESN may pay a visit to such a checkpoint with the intention of neutralising those military extortionists
hope you will not cry to FIFA, UEFA, etc
Re: Orlu: Army Recovers Bodies Of 4 Soldiers Killed By IPOB In Imo by Miracle1991: 12:16am On Feb 27, 2021
gidgiddy:

coming from people like you who believe 86 people were killed in lekki. Why are u people always confused?
Re: Orlu: Army Recovers Bodies Of 4 Soldiers Killed By IPOB In Imo by gidgiddy: 1:01am On Feb 27, 2021
Miracle1991:
coming from people like you who believe 86 people were killed in lekki. Why are u people always confused?

I dont know about 86 people but I saw videos of Soldiers shooting at people, I saw pictures of Sanwolu visit people with gun shot wounds in Hospitals, I saw pictures of bodies.

What did you see with those IPOB are supposed to have killed beyond mere allegation?
Re: Orlu: Army Recovers Bodies Of 4 Soldiers Killed By IPOB In Imo by pquaver(m): 10:44am On Feb 27, 2021
ejanla077:
thr is no discipline in Esn. U kno dis from ur hut in oshogbo right?

This your tactic is stale to label anyone who criticizes you hausa or yoruba. Same tyrannical attitude that makes us mot support the useless movement. But guess what I don't give 2 f**ks if u think am hausa or yoruba.. When I want to come back home come and wait for me at onitsha head bridge and stop me from coming back or come and collect my local government identification from me.. .. Actually I know it from my hut in nwaorubi in mbaitolu local government area of imo state.. Anu mpa.
Re: Orlu: Army Recovers Bodies Of 4 Soldiers Killed By IPOB In Imo by pquaver(m): 10:58am On Feb 27, 2021
OfoIgbo:

So does Buhari respect the rights of those that are pro-Biafran?

Does Hopeless Ozodimgba respect the rights of pro-Biafrans?

But you want me to prefer the security forces run by those two ingrates, over a force run by my fellow Igbos.

I think you are fighting a loosing battle with this argument. We have had a few years of experience with the Nigerian police, army, DSS so it will be impossible to change the Igbo people's minds on this issue.

I can also guarantee you that ESN will get more professional with more capabilities as the months go by, and may even become stronger and much more fierce than the Nigerian security forces by 2023. That is the price Nigeria pays for electing the most nepotistic president ever, in the history of Nigeria

So what is the difference? Why set up the Esn when it still infringes on the right of the so called people in the name of protection.. How does Buhari and hope come into the infringement of right of citizens of Igbo land by Esn? Is this the kind of illiteracy that is abound in Esn and ipob supporters? We are talking A you went and brought B? Is the disturbance from Buhari and hope not enough? Why should me now also have to contend with Esn? ABEG if una engage person make una dey try dey maintain the direction of the argument abeg. I was expecting the real pro of having Esn and u r calling Buhari and hope fir me common bro..

As for changing Igbo minds I don't have change it.. It is run itself and will lead to where it has been leading us since after the war.. Anyways I hope u enroll in Esn and not just be typing on keyboard.. Talk is cheap
Re: Orlu: Army Recovers Bodies Of 4 Soldiers Killed By IPOB In Imo by OfoIgbo: 11:35am On Feb 27, 2021
pquaver:

So what is the difference? Why set up the Esn when it still infringes on the right of the so called people in the name of protection.. How does Buhari and hope come into the infringement of right of citizens of Igbo land by Esn? Is this the kind of illiteracy that is abound in Esn and ipob supporters? We are talking A you went and brought B? Is the disturbance from Buhari and hope not enough? Why should me now also have to contend with Esn? ABEG if una engage person make una dey try dey maintain the direction of the argument abeg. I was expecting the real pro of having Esn and u r calling Buhari and hope fir me common bro..

As for changing Igbo minds I don't have change it.. It is run itself and will lead to where it has been leading us since after the war.. Anyways I hope u enroll in Esn and not just be typing on keyboard.. Talk is cheap

With regards to the bolded, I believe I have made this point several times, but let me repeat it again. ESN helps protect easterners from Fulani terrorist herdsmen, wholly supported by the Buhari government.
That is one major advantage of ESN that can never be wished away, or trivialized. Hopefully shortly they may additionally help easterners with shutting down all these military and police checkpoints being used to intimidate and extort money from innocent Igbos.
All in all, ESN needs to be around with us. When ESN deviates, Igbos will let them know.
Re: Orlu: Army Recovers Bodies Of 4 Soldiers Killed By IPOB In Imo by pquaver(m): 6:26pm On Feb 27, 2021
OfoIgbo:

With regards to the bolded, I believe I have made this point several times, but let me repeat it again. ESN helps protect easterners from Fulani terrorist herdsmen, wholly supported by the Buhari government.
That is one major advantage of ESN that can never be wished away, or trivialized. Hopefully shortly they may additionally help easterners with shutting down all these military and police checkpoints being used to intimidate and extort money from innocent Igbos.
All in all, ESN needs to be around with us. When ESN deviates, Igbos will let them know.

ESN helps protect easterners from Fulani terrorist herdsmen, wholly supported by the Buhari government.
This is a pigment of your imagination. Where are the protecting easternesrs from Fulani herdsmen? Maybe they are the ones protecting Lagos, cross river, rivers, bayelsa and akwa ibom.. Oga wake up from your dreams
Re: Orlu: Army Recovers Bodies Of 4 Soldiers Killed By IPOB In Imo by OfoIgbo: 6:49pm On Feb 27, 2021
pquaver:

ESN helps protect easterners from Fulani terrorist herdsmen, wholly supported by the Buhari government.
This is a pigment of your imagination. Where are the protecting easternesrs from Fulani herdsmen? Maybe they are the ones protecting Lagos, cross river, rivers, bayelsa and akwa ibom.. Oga wake up from your dreams

According to Kanu, ESN's tactical hq is in the SS, and I am aware there are thousands of Ijaws, Ibibios, Efiks e.t.c in ESN, so I am sure that is meaty enough to discourage Fulanis from doing what they are doing in Yorubaland in the SS.

Regarding Lagos, well Fulani terrorists are already in Ondo and Oyo with an intention of dipping their Koran in the Atlantic. Hopefully IGBOho and co will stop them in their tracks though.
Re: Orlu: Army Recovers Bodies Of 4 Soldiers Killed By IPOB In Imo by ejanla077: 8:34pm On Feb 27, 2021
calyto:
That's what you will say now. The next thing, you guys will come on twitter and start crying and tagging everybody abroad.
Don't just deceive yourself, the entire South East is the same landmark as only Benue State (30,000sqr km)
If you want to compare yourself as Bandits in the north who are having a field day because of their vast land, you are joking with people's hard earned properties.
Better shut up now
Belgium is size of lagos state alone but they send aid to Nigeria 2 billion times bigger..

The joke is on u wit ur big land mass yet u swim in abundance of poverty disease and death..
Re: Orlu: Army Recovers Bodies Of 4 Soldiers Killed By IPOB In Imo by calyto: 8:56am On Mar 01, 2021
If the South East was developed even a quarter of Belgium, this your comparison would have made sense.
You don't even have a sensible leader yet. Not even one grin grin grin grin grin grin
ejanla077:
Belgium is size of lagos state alone but they send aid to Nigeria 2 billion times bigger..

The joke is on u wit ur big land mass yet u swim in abundance of poverty disease and death..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! Miyetti Allah Announces Closure Of Livestock Markets In Enugu / Boko Haram Captures 5 Towns In Adamawa With Chants Of Alalahu Alkbar / Ahmed Indimi Gushes Over Zahra Buhari: "Happy Wife, Happy Life!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.