Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

I Slept With 15 Men Without Condom, Says Lady Who Wants To Sell Baby For N40k - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Slept With 15 Men Without Condom, Says Lady Who Wants To Sell Baby For N40k (1931 Views)

‘in Abidjan, I Slept With 15 Men Daily As Sex Slave For Two Years / Mom And Daughter Steal And Sell Baby For N250k In Anambra / Teenagers Kidnapped In Ondo For Prostitution In Lagos: Slept With 15 Men Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Slept With 15 Men Without Condom, Says Lady Who Wants To Sell Baby For N40k by Gemid94(m): 7:33pm On Feb 24, 2021
Victoria Chukwube, the 32-year-old lady who wants to sell her four-month-old baby boy for N40,000 in Ebonyi has revealed she slept with 15 different men without protection. Recall the Ebonyi Police Command recently arrested Chukwube while trying to sell her biological baby to raise money to start a business of selling drinks.

Speaking to Vanguard reporter via telephone call on Wednesday, the state police spokesperson, Loveth Odah said Chukwube was arrested following a tip off. Upon being interrogated, the lady refused to disclose her state of origin or local government but maintained that she does not have the financial ability to take care of the child.

Her words; “I am from Nigeria, 32 years old, a commercial sex worker and my baby is just four months old. I want to sell the baby at the rate of N40,000 to start up a business. I have a fridge and I reside at Ogbe Hausa in Abakaliki.”

On how she got impregnated, she said; “On this fateful day, I needed to buy enough provision for myself, so, I decided to go look for customers (men) to have sex with me. I collected a sum of N5,000 from each of the men that slept with me without condom. I had sex with 15 men on that day.

“So, I was able to meet up with my demand after having sex with them (the 15 men). But this day has actually put me into trouble because I got impregnated as a result of the multiple sex I had. I don’t even know who to hold responsible for the baby...

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/02/i-slept-with-15-men-without-condom-lady-who-wants-to-sell-baby-for-n40k-reveals/

Re: I Slept With 15 Men Without Condom, Says Lady Who Wants To Sell Baby For N40k by LMS1(m): 7:41pm On Feb 24, 2021
Nonsense And Ingreidient
Re: I Slept With 15 Men Without Condom, Says Lady Who Wants To Sell Baby For N40k by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 24, 2021
If a woman tells you I've slept with X men, add 5 to X, multiply it by 10. That's the actual figure.

4 Likes

Re: I Slept With 15 Men Without Condom, Says Lady Who Wants To Sell Baby For N40k by RRodwave(m): 7:47pm On Feb 24, 2021
Infection don spread tire
Re: I Slept With 15 Men Without Condom, Says Lady Who Wants To Sell Baby For N40k by RRodwave(m): 7:49pm On Feb 24, 2021
MejiLoyon:
If a woman tells you I've slept with X men, add 5 to X, multiply it by 10. That's the actual figure.

50x?

Your maths is not complete

3 Likes

Re: I Slept With 15 Men Without Condom, Says Lady Who Wants To Sell Baby For N40k by LMS1(m): 7:50pm On Feb 24, 2021
In Other Words U Have Made N75K From This 15 Men. And U Own A Fridge. Why Coudnt U Use Atleast N500 To Buy Only 15 Condom And Save Stressing That Innocent Child?. All These Vagina People Una Too Wicked Walali. News Like This The Make Me, You And 204,551 Thousand Nigerians Fear Woman.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With 15 Men Without Condom, Says Lady Who Wants To Sell Baby For N40k by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 24, 2021
RRodwave:

50x?

Your maths is not complete
It's obvious your result na EFCC

If she say 10 substitute X for 10. Must I teach you everything? angry

1 Like

Re: I Slept With 15 Men Without Condom, Says Lady Who Wants To Sell Baby For N40k by opsyswagger(m): 7:55pm On Feb 24, 2021
Am very sure she wil be Hiv positive after sleeping with 15 men
Re: I Slept With 15 Men Without Condom, Says Lady Who Wants To Sell Baby For N40k by meum: 8:01pm On Feb 24, 2021
Madam you are not a good business woman. 15men @ ₦5,000 each that's ₦75k. If u have that much patronage why not use the proceeds from your "work" to fund the drink biz(as a second stream/camouflage). Why sell the baby?
Re: I Slept With 15 Men Without Condom, Says Lady Who Wants To Sell Baby For N40k by 3gpvids: 10:24pm On Feb 24, 2021
15 preeqs.....RAW! ladies be calming down pls

1 Like

Re: I Slept With 15 Men Without Condom, Says Lady Who Wants To Sell Baby For N40k by Nobody: 5:17am On Feb 25, 2021
Idiot girl.

And you had to sell the kid.
Re: I Slept With 15 Men Without Condom, Says Lady Who Wants To Sell Baby For N40k by oloyedewaris(m): 6:58am On Feb 25, 2021
And some people came here to defend her, These people are becoming dangerous of recent

1 Like

Re: I Slept With 15 Men Without Condom, Says Lady Who Wants To Sell Baby For N40k by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 25, 2021
This woman iza foolish person. So she never hear of p2 before? If woman and man dey for the whole weekend p2 go settle d matter,even if d man empties his whole scrotum inside the woman for the whole. 3 days . Now na bastard you go give birth to. On a serious note, the assault weu her Pini see on d 15dk issue go don make am be Lagos ibadan express way o. A full man fit even chuk head inside on shaking

Re: I Slept With 15 Men Without Condom, Says Lady Who Wants To Sell Baby For N40k by youngvikthor(m): 9:01am On Feb 25, 2021
cheesy this one loud o
Re: I Slept With 15 Men Without Condom, Says Lady Who Wants To Sell Baby For N40k by Godfullsam(m): 9:13am On Feb 25, 2021
The heart of a woman is desperately wicked.
Re: I Slept With 15 Men Without Condom, Says Lady Who Wants To Sell Baby For N40k by VEXT: 10:46am On Feb 25, 2021
Igbo women and olosho business ehn..
Re: I Slept With 15 Men Without Condom, Says Lady Who Wants To Sell Baby For N40k by LoudLord(m): 1:49pm On Feb 25, 2021
Alagbalugbu down there
Re: I Slept With 15 Men Without Condom, Says Lady Who Wants To Sell Baby For N40k by sunshineV(f): 2:47pm On Feb 25, 2021
dem suppose chuck nepa pole for her puzzy

(1) (Reply)

Oluomo Boys Are Currently Fighting Alaba International Traders In Ojo Lagos / Seriously Should This Big Breasts Female Banker Be Expelled For This Act / They Shoot Ak47 On Top His Brain - Blackaxe Vs Eiye Benin PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.