Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,481 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

I'll Return To Site At No Cost If Road Awarded By Sen. Kalu Collapses — Contract - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'll Return To Site At No Cost If Road Awarded By Sen. Kalu Collapses — Contract (579 Views)

Eminent Northerners To Tinubu: Reject Bid To Site US, French Bases In Nigeria / 2023: Tinubu Lands In Osun, Accompanied By Sen Ajibola Bashir (Picture) / Landlord Ejects Friday Opurum, Traffic Warden Awarded By Governor Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'll Return To Site At No Cost If Road Awarded By Sen. Kalu Collapses — Contract by Metrix147: 8:32pm On Feb 24, 2021
The contractor in charge of Lohum Amaoji Imenyi and Nneato Junction Aruikpa roads in Bende and Umunneochi local government area of Abia State, Oxford Construction Company has promised to return to site at no cost if within two years the roads attracted by the Senator representing Abia North, Sen. Orji Uzor Kalu collapses.

Sen. Kalu had earlier promised the construction of the road while in office as the governor.

Speaking with ABN TV on Wednesday, the General Manager of the company, Mr. Samuel Nwachukwu while assuring that the roads are meant to last for ten years if properly maintained also added that constant use of tankers and articulated vehicles reduces the lifespan of the roads.

According to Mr. Nwachukwu, his organization has a track record of quality service in the past 5 years it has been in the construction sector, assuring that the 2-kilometer road will stand the test of time.

He expressed gratitude to the community for offering support and ensuring the security of the personnel and equipment of the company while the project lasts.

Mr. Nwachukwu also said the organization has incorporated the villagers in the job in an effort to have a trickle-down effect and to improve their living standard as well as creating direct and indirect jobs.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/02/contractor-vows-to-return-to-site-free-of-charge-if-abia-north-roads-awarded-by-sen-orji-kalu-collapses-in-2-years/

Cc; Dominique, lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun, OAM4J, Ishilove, Marpol, Semid4lyfe, Obinoscopy

Re: I'll Return To Site At No Cost If Road Awarded By Sen. Kalu Collapses — Contract by hisgrace090: 8:40pm On Feb 24, 2021
Nice one!
Re: I'll Return To Site At No Cost If Road Awarded By Sen. Kalu Collapses — Contract by CodeTemplar: 8:46pm On Feb 24, 2021
What if vandals capitalize on this to rubbish this warranty of yours?
Re: I'll Return To Site At No Cost If Road Awarded By Sen. Kalu Collapses — Contract by chatinent: 8:47pm On Feb 24, 2021
Fine man with head like agbalumo.
Re: I'll Return To Site At No Cost If Road Awarded By Sen. Kalu Collapses — Contract by NwaNimo1(m): 8:48pm On Feb 24, 2021
ok....lets also hope your head doesn't explode

[img]https://media./images/ce1f60ca9278a5cfbc2ffb3148e79d58/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: I'll Return To Site At No Cost If Road Awarded By Sen. Kalu Collapses — Contract by Monogamy: 10:22pm On Feb 24, 2021
Is he building substandard road? Why 2 years warranty?

Oh , it's Abia state..... grin cheesy
Re: I'll Return To Site At No Cost If Road Awarded By Sen. Kalu Collapses — Contract by Karemarealty288(m): 12:03am On Feb 25, 2021
Where is the road?

Re: I'll Return To Site At No Cost If Road Awarded By Sen. Kalu Collapses — Contract by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:35am On Feb 25, 2021
Really?

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Will Benefit From N37bn Allocated For NA Renovation – Fashola / HELLO GUYS I Found This story about SHEIK GUMI / Drug War: British Govt Donates Speedboat, As NDLEA Boss Talks Tough (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.