Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Don’t Carry AK-47 - Bala Mohammed Begs Herdsmen - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Carry AK-47 - Bala Mohammed Begs Herdsmen (24564 Views)

Don’t Slash My Budget - Lai Mohammed Begs Lawmakers / Lalong: Don’t Blame Herdsmen Alone, Farmers Also Carry AK-47 For Self-Defence / #SackBuhari: Lai Mohammed Begs Nigerians To Pardon Buhari Over Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Carry AK-47 - Bala Mohammed Begs Herdsmen by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:14pm On Feb 24, 2021
This Bala guy is such a stupid fulani man like the rest of them ! Fool like you lots,it is only fulanis that know how to handle AK47s,right ?

It shall never be well with all fulanis if their herdsmen drop their weapons now ! Anyway,it is too late already as it remains just a little time for the calamity you guys have been inviting to explode on your stupid heads !

Bunch of fools ! How on earth do these dirty,unlettered primitive savages called fulanis ever imagine that they can conquer the highly sophisticated and advanced people of Southern extractions with mere guns in the event of a full blown war ? Fulanis all over won't know what will start hitting them from every angle when the push comes to a shove,walahi ! It will soon get to that level.

You are all cows !
Re: Don’t Carry AK-47 - Bala Mohammed Begs Herdsmen by profbray(m): 11:17pm On Feb 24, 2021
begi begi
Re: Don’t Carry AK-47 - Bala Mohammed Begs Herdsmen by themanderon: 11:29pm On Feb 24, 2021
Humane killers....... This is a new one right there. Naija no go kill us ..
Re: Don’t Carry AK-47 - Bala Mohammed Begs Herdsmen by sayisayi(m): 11:29pm On Feb 24, 2021
Forked tongue disciples
Re: Don’t Carry AK-47 - Bala Mohammed Begs Herdsmen by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 11:30pm On Feb 24, 2021
Terrorist in babariga
Re: Don’t Carry AK-47 - Bala Mohammed Begs Herdsmen by DTaj: 12:01am On Feb 25, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Governors begging 'Herdsmen'......

[img]https://media1./images/7d5b9d7341d10667f2867a892370eb28/tenor.gif?itemid=13738821[/img]

A very

P athetic

C ountry

But the Governor of Bauchi State, who said this, is a PDP member...Lol.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Carry AK-47 - Bala Mohammed Begs Herdsmen by Chiefofchiefs: 1:06am On Feb 25, 2021
How can you purchase toys for your children and expect them not to use them. This is your medicine after death
Re: Don’t Carry AK-47 - Bala Mohammed Begs Herdsmen by ddeola: 1:50am On Feb 25, 2021
Begging criminals not to carry arms? These governors are jokers. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Don’t Carry AK-47 - Bala Mohammed Begs Herdsmen by akilo1: 1:58am On Feb 25, 2021
Audio ooop
Re: Don’t Carry AK-47 - Bala Mohammed Begs Herdsmen by ransomed: 2:13am On Feb 25, 2021
Disarm the Fulanis and not begging herdsmen not to carry what they possess .
You are part of the terrorists network sir.
Re: Don’t Carry AK-47 - Bala Mohammed Begs Herdsmen by Tzar(m): 2:26am On Feb 25, 2021
It's only the backlash that followed your barbaric and myopic statement that made you backtrack.
Northern parasites that have refused to let my people go!
Re: Don’t Carry AK-47 - Bala Mohammed Begs Herdsmen by naijadrivablog: 5:07am On Feb 25, 2021
yeye man. Na Ortom fit you.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Carry AK-47 - Bala Mohammed Begs Herdsmen by dexoubie(m): 5:22am On Feb 25, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
We hear you sir.

We are very peaceful.

We dont carry ak47, dont let disinformation and tribal malice pull you down sir.
They are really paying you well for this..
Re: Don’t Carry AK-47 - Bala Mohammed Begs Herdsmen by digital234: 6:04am On Feb 25, 2021
Karma knows every address, u cannot swear an affidavit to change your address to deceive karma when your time comes
Re: Don’t Carry AK-47 - Bala Mohammed Begs Herdsmen by galaxy2020(m): 6:36am On Feb 25, 2021
ODE...
Re: Don’t Carry AK-47 - Bala Mohammed Begs Herdsmen by ofiko123(m): 6:38am On Feb 25, 2021
thesicilian:
So na beg we dey beg criminals now

That is the current situation of the Nigerian state...
Re: Don’t Carry AK-47 - Bala Mohammed Begs Herdsmen by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:59am On Feb 25, 2021
Very foolish Governor sad

Always making stupid statements
Re: Don’t Carry AK-47 - Bala Mohammed Begs Herdsmen by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:18am On Feb 25, 2021
Khaleepha5681:

I believe in Nigeria

I am the northerner you insult day and night

I am not supporter of any fool be him Fulani or Not

But please stop generalization,.... it is offensive

Hold a single individual responsible

STOP Fulaniphobia and Norhernerphobia

I have no benefit insulting a fellow man,....

If the man or tribe in question regards human life and abhors all manner of violence ....who am I not to compass about his territory even dine and wine with him

I was moved to comment this way when a sitting Governor said carrying of Ak 47 is the deal by
people who have already daunted , orchestrated, maimed and , devalued the existence of human life.....

If Balam can go to the dine of the bandits and terrorists , if Federal Government can grant amnesty to boko haram , who have killed millions of souls, then who am I to hold a single person responsible??

Let all tribes behave like brothers , then the believe in Nigeria will be looked upon as a decision by all rather than a decision by few to intimidate others.....

Please address my points rightly for a better understanding
Re: Don’t Carry AK-47 - Bala Mohammed Begs Herdsmen by Blackdisciple(m): 7:22am On Feb 25, 2021
Na u sabi all we know is that you are a bandit too.
Re: Don’t Carry AK-47 - Bala Mohammed Begs Herdsmen by Alaganature(m): 8:09am On Feb 25, 2021
This Bala nah big fool...so begging criminal now is the solution...if they don't carry AK 47 wetin make Dem come Carry? we are only deceving ourselves
Re: Don’t Carry AK-47 - Bala Mohammed Begs Herdsmen by Gandollaar(f): 8:10am On Feb 25, 2021
Ibadanboyy:
Let them carry na. We dey here too gidigba
Simpu!

Mo je eri e!

Omo Ekun! Jagunlabi!
Re: Don’t Carry AK-47 - Bala Mohammed Begs Herdsmen by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 25, 2021
ArcSEMPECJ:

I have no benefit insulting a fellow man,....

If the man or tribe in question regards human life and abhors all manner of violence ....who am I not to compass about his territory even dine and wine with him

I was moved to comment this way when a sitting Governor said carrying of Ak 47 is the deal by
people who have already daunted , orchestrated, maimed and , devalued the existence of human life.....

If Balam can go to the dine of the bandits and terrorists , if Federal Government can grant amnesty to boko haram , who have killed millions of souls, then who am I to hold a single person responsible??

Let all tribes behave like brothers , then the believe in Nigeria will be looked upon as a decision by all rather than a decision by few to intimidate others.....

Please address my points rightly for a better understanding

First of all I have to thank you for how you stated your view in a good manner

I see that you're right when you said Bala and other dudes did the same thing,and they are from the same place north,to destroy my word "hold a SINGLE person responsible".

I was wrong,and I admit it.....but you can,if you like,take the " SINGLE " as figurative. Lol

Abdussalam and Elrufai condemned the tricky word "Negotiation". His Excellency,the governor said they should all be fought, killed and if they are defeated, the other prisons of war should be looked upon,whether to be pardoned or punished.

All of these governors debating are from the same must insulted part of the country, the north

This should tell you that, the problem is from the center, not the state.

Buhari is failure,and this should not mean north is failure.

Jonathan was failure, and so the people of Nigeria rejected him.

But was Jonathan held responsible or where he came from?

when 'Yar daua did his best,is it 'yar adua is praised or where he comes from?

Ironically, he was Fulani,and Buhari is Fulani

He was from Katsina,and Buhari is from katsina

If you destroyed Fulani,'yar adua is included

if you destroyed north 'yar adua is included

Bala's statement is his, not of Bauchi people or North

Tafawa 6alewa is from the same Bauchi

please, sir,I know it is hurting, but we are from Fulani too,but we disown Buhuri and Bala Muhammad as Nigerians
Re: Don’t Carry AK-47 - Bala Mohammed Begs Herdsmen by rollandben(m): 8:55am On Feb 25, 2021
I still keep wondering why these Hausa/Filani' goro tooth always think they are smatter,even with all these their unreasonable and shameful statement!
Well, selfish and wicked South west leaders should be blamed the most for all these happening in this country. I hope they are seeing it themselves.
Re: Don’t Carry AK-47 - Bala Mohammed Begs Herdsmen by Emitrustgod(m): 10:04am On Feb 25, 2021
I nono wettin dx fulanis dey tink say they be self, upon say Britain dey back dem &still they no mean anything they're not even contributing anything to the economy growth of this british made so called country, they are the one holding power for so long now but what achievement did they make if not ak47 to the terrorist &slaughtering innocent souls in the name of one nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Achike Udenwa - Dumebiifeanyi.com / Amazing Artworks: Painting Of President Buhari (photos) / House Of Representatives Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin For 180 Legislative Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.