Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Beautiful South African Lady Was Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend A Week After They Me - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beautiful South African Lady Was Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend A Week After They Me (1764 Views)

Lola Omotayo Misses Her Father A Week After His Death / Chinyere Christy Fights Over Her Boyfriend, A Sierra Leonian In China / Chris Attoh Tweeted About His 'shaky' Marriage After His Wife Was Shot Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful South African Lady Was Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend A Week After They Me by Instablogger9ja(m): 8:53pm On Feb 24, 2021
A beautiful South African lady was killed by her boyfriend just a week after the meet.

Read more
https://www.instablogger9ja.com/2021/02/27-year-old-beautiful-south-african.html?m=0

1 Share

Re: Beautiful South African Lady Was Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend A Week After They Me by InfernoNig: 9:00pm On Feb 24, 2021
When enemies knows how to play the game better. Just imagine, boyfriend of one week. Life
Re: Beautiful South African Lady Was Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend A Week After They Me by habsydiamond(m): 9:25pm On Feb 24, 2021
He must be blade runner's junior brother
Re: Beautiful South African Lady Was Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend A Week After They Me by NwaAmaikpe: 9:29pm On Feb 24, 2021
shocked

May God give men the strength to overlook or totally avoid these women and their wahala.

Some women are just so toxic. Imagine that in just one week of meeting the poor guy, she drove him beyond his elastic limit, he snapped and now he will spend the rest of his life in jail because of a woman.

But he should have seen the red flags, that's why I advice guys against dating single mothers.
A single mother who isn't a widow is simply a woman who was not considered wifeable by the man who was unfortunate to have impregnated her.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful South African Lady Was Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend A Week After They Me by Enoch07: 9:35pm On Feb 24, 2021
e dey happen
Re: Beautiful South African Lady Was Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend A Week After They Me by Anfield247(m): 9:38pm On Feb 24, 2021
This world just good for you and yourself because the heart of man is 99% evil.
Re: Beautiful South African Lady Was Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend A Week After They Me by thorpido(m): 9:42pm On Feb 24, 2021
She met the devil.
Some women and the choice of boyfriend though.Mere looking at a guy,one can tell 90% of the time if he's no good.
Re: Beautiful South African Lady Was Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend A Week After They Me by DaddyRochie1642: 9:46pm On Feb 24, 2021
I Blame Buhari for this
Re: Beautiful South African Lady Was Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend A Week After They Me by vickyfrancis1(m): 10:04pm On Feb 24, 2021
South Africans and drugs ehhh... just one week and you already have such hatred that warranted her to be murdered by you... anyway Sha u dn book express ticket to life imprisonment or possibly death by lethal injection or by hanging.
Re: Beautiful South African Lady Was Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend A Week After They Me by OlayemiAshraf(m): 10:55pm On Feb 24, 2021
Damnnn niggarrr ..

This ain't right..... Slawomirr what do you have to say about this niggarr
Re: Beautiful South African Lady Was Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend A Week After They Me by Mide3367: 11:23pm On Feb 24, 2021
A single mother with 2 pikins already and she don move to another man. Who knows if she is cheating on him. Many single mom are promiscuous.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful South African Lady Was Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend A Week After They Me by Ngwamankillyou(m): 1:40am On Feb 25, 2021
South Africa, if not drugs it's violence if not violence it's HIV*AIDS.

I spit on that useless good for nothing country.
Re: Beautiful South African Lady Was Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend A Week After They Me by TANID(m): 6:48am On Feb 25, 2021
Too Bad
Re: Beautiful South African Lady Was Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend A Week After They Me by columbus007(m): 7:17am On Feb 25, 2021
If you hear from that guy the reason he shot her,you will want this girl to wake up and die again or to her grave and shot her again, what they do to guys with their fish brain is indescribable.
Re: Beautiful South African Lady Was Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend A Week After They Me by femi4: 8:31am On Feb 25, 2021
Oscar pistorious reincarnated
Re: Beautiful South African Lady Was Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend A Week After They Me by PlayerMeji: 8:55am On Feb 25, 2021
South Africa and crime are like siamese twins.

(1) (Reply)

Photos from WizKids 'Made in Lagos' O2 arena show (Day1) / Jim Iyke Ready To Marry His Jamaican Girl Friend Keturah Hamilton / Kanu And Amara Nwankwo Expecting Baby Number 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.