Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,843 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

How To Create A Customized Business/personal Link - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Create A Customized Business/personal Link (109 Views)

The Power Of Customized Business Cards: Boost Your Brand With Printpro / Get A Customized Business Website Or News Blog (5 Days 25k Promo Discount) / Business & Personal Loans In Nigeria With Or Without Collateral - Apply Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A Customized Business/personal Link by Alhadady: 11:18pm On Feb 24, 2021
*How To Create a Customized Business/Personal Link*

Many Young Enterprenurers are not taking attention to the link creation which is directed to their DM

Which can be the reason why they've been getting low patronage despite paying big for advert on your social media handles.

Its important I address this before you start learning anything else. Because for everything you'll learn, it'll be a help

You advertise your products on WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or any media handle with top notch content but at the end of everything, you type contact me on *080xxxxxxxx*. at the end you didn't get much patronage.

Do you know why?

You make it hard for your customers to contact you.

Wait, let me ask this,

How do you find it comfortable clicking on the link that will brought you to my DM?

Very comfortable right?

Yes, giving link instead of contact make it easy for customers. With a single click they're already in your DM.

Now, how do you go about that.

Pls be attentive.

Many think its only when they have business account they can generate link to their DM, that's a NO.

If you don't have a business account, you can also generate link.

To create a link for your brand or business. Do this��

Click the link below, open it on your browser.

https://postcron.com/en/blog/landings/whatsapp-link-generator/

You'll have something like this.

https:///2349051341541?text=Hi%2C%20I%20have%20interest%20in%20your%20upcoming%20ICT%20training.%20My%20name%20is%20___

You can see how long it is right?

Now from there, go to to shorten it

Or you type

Then you'll have something short and easy to share link.

If you post any advert about your business anywhere with the link, it'll be so easy for your customers to reach your DM.
That'll be all for now.

Shared by: Abdulwahab Suleiman Al-hadady (The VALUE Smith)

Connect with me through the link below

https:///39nbVCQ

(1) (Reply)

Cattle Dealers Begin Strike / Know How Professional Office Relocation Help Save Your Money / Home And Industrial Chemicals For Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.