Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,395 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

How To Do Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria And Make Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Do Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria And Make Money (212 Views)

Can I Do Affiliate Marketing With My Android Phone? / How To Make Money From Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria / How To Do Affiliate Marketing Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Do Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria And Make Money by Ade1bowale(m): 11:46pm On Feb 24, 2021
how to make money online is a question most people ask a lot, the thing is that there are many answers to that question. You can make money online by doing many things e.g blogging, offering a service, selling your products on your online store, dropshipping or some other form of advanced dropshipping called AFFILIATE MARKETING, which i am going to be discussing in detail in this post. So if you are in nigeria and would like to learn more about affiliate marketing then buy bread and akara, settle down with a pen and paper and let's moooove..

Now you might be wondering why i said that affiliate marketing is the advanced form of dropshipping, well the ideology is very simple, when you hear dropshipping you think of someone advertising someone else's product and at a higher price than what the original owner is selling and when someone buys that product the advertiser pockets the added amount and places the order at its normal price and it is delivered to the buyer.

well affiliate marketing follows that same aproach only that this time around you dont need to place any order on behalf of the buyer, your only duty now is to just promote the product with your special referral link and when someone likes the product and buy using your special refferal link you earn a certain commission at no added cost to the buyer.

I would advice you to read the previous two paragraphs again.

Now to do affiliate marketing is pretty much the same way in every country, but the thing is that some platforms do not allow nigerians to participate due to some reasons like the fact that our individual tax record cannot be calculated and some other reasons like the fact that some nigerians usually engage in fraudulent acts.

examples of some platforms that do not allow nigeria to participate in their affiliate program is clickbank, warriorplus and so on. But the thing is that when it comes to affiliate marketing there is no limit to the number of affiliate programs out there and that is a very good thing.

So I am going to be sharing with you guys the best way to do affiliate marketing in nigeria, the thought process of an affiliate marketer, some examples of affiliate programs that you can start doing today to make more money and how to promote your affiliate links the right way.

WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO DO AFFILIATE MARKETING IN NIGERIA
If you want to be successful as an affiliate in any country you must stop behaving like a sales person who just want to make that sale, try and look for ways to add value instead, dont allow the money to blur your judgement, dont say because you are going to gain 20000 naira if someone buys using your link you will now recommend a bad product to others.

Also most affiliates or so called affiliate will go to facebook and start spamming their links everywhere, that is the biggest mistake you can make as an affiliate marketer.

Just imagine that you where in your sitting room, thinking of what your children will eat and someone who you dont even know from anywhere badges in and says hey mister musa this product will help you gain six packs. what will be your reaction? that is how it looks like when an affiliate marketer just goes to facebook with their affiliate links and starts spamming it on everyone's posts.

As a nigerian you have the biggest opportunity to make money online as an affiliate marketer because of two reasons, the first being that nigeria is a very populated country and the second is the fact that the rate at which people buy things in nigeria is very high.
Forget about those people saying people are no longer buying things due to the corona virus, that is just an assumption.
most of the online store recorded a very high increase in sales during the corona virus period than ever before and nigeria is a very big contributor the sales.

so once you sign up for an affiliate network stop thinking about how much you will gain when someone buys rather think of the people who will need what you are offering to them and look for ways to add value to them in one form or the other then you can recommend a product that you know will be useful to them. Or that you feel they would want to buy.

WHAT ARE SOME EXAMPLES OF AFFILIATE PROGRAMS THAT EVERY NIGERIAN CAN JOIN AND MAKE MONEY
(1) JVZOO
(2) KONGA
(3) JUMIA
the affiliate platforms are not limited to these three, the affiliate programs that nigerians can join are so so numerous.
this are the three major platforms that most nigerians can join and start making massive money from if they apply the rules i am going to be listing our.

RULES FOR SUCCESSFUL AFFILIATE MARKETING
hopefully by now you have signed up for one affiliate program or the other, if you are having difficulty signing up then all you just have to do is to go to my youtube channel at www.youtube.com/kolawolegideon and just tell me to make a video explaining the process for you and i will be delighted to do so.

RULE #1
Always Add Value (Whether you are selling a gown or a software add value)

RULE #2
Stop thinking about the sale (think of adding value and showing people why they need what you think they need)

RULE #3
Promote product you are sure of (make sure to always promote products that you have used or that has been used by someone you know)

This is where i will stop for today, if you would like me to explain to you personally then just drop a comment here and i will be sure to answer any questions that you have.

you can also subscribe to my youtube channel at www.youtube.com/kolawolegideon because I am going to be talking about business, personal finance and many other things.

thank you so much guys, i remain my humble self Ade1bowale.

(1) (Reply)

Come In For Your Fresh Palm Oil / Baco Liner Barge (cargo Carrier) For Sale / Nigerian Ride-sharing Service Shuttlers Seeks Funding For Operational Expansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.