Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,236 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

‘I Decided To Spoil Someone’s Son This Morning – Lady Surprises Her Man With PS5 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Decided To Spoil Someone’s Son This Morning – Lady Surprises Her Man With PS5 (539 Views)

”I Decided To Spoil Someone’s Son This Morning” – Woman Surprises Her Man With P / Brodashaggi Rock BBAIJA Star, Anto: Anto Said She Already Found Someone Son.picx / Team Alex Surprises Her With A Car And A 23rd Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Decided To Spoil Someone’s Son This Morning – Lady Surprises Her Man With PS5 by Okoyeaniche(m): 12:07am On Feb 25, 2021
A Nigerian lady known on Twitter as @Geigylisan has surprised her lover with a brand new PlayStation 5 console and its complete starter pack.

The lady said the PS 5 gift is her way of spoiling the love she has for her man and sighted on her page, she shared a photo of the Play Station 5 console.

She tweeted;

”This is how I decided to spoil someone’s son this morning…”

PlayStation 5 (PS5) is the latest PlayStation console to replace the PS4 Slim and PS4 Pro. PS5 was unveiled on the 11th of June 2020 and has now started selling in Nigeria.

The Price of PS5 in Nigerian 2021 is from...CONTINUE

1 Share

Re: ‘I Decided To Spoil Someone’s Son This Morning – Lady Surprises Her Man With PS5 by slimjohn2k5: 12:26am On Feb 25, 2021
If this girl is working in a pharmacy and did this, hmmmmm.
I don't believe it
Re: ‘I Decided To Spoil Someone’s Son This Morning – Lady Surprises Her Man With PS5 by Penguin2: 2:32am On Feb 25, 2021
Am I the only guy who can't play PS5? undecided undecided undecided
Re: ‘I Decided To Spoil Someone’s Son This Morning – Lady Surprises Her Man With PS5 by Kiddogarcia(m): 4:59am On Feb 25, 2021
Shecl try, na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement

(1) (Reply)

CDQ Knocks Burna Boy For Disrespecting Ex-super Eagles Star, Obafemi Martins / DMX Sister Exposed DMX Shocking Secrets That Will Surprise You(video) / VIDEO : Body Positive Activist And Singer ''lizzo''twerks For Her Thirsty Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.