Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Bookies Will Hate You For Mastering These 3 Things - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bookies Will Hate You For Mastering These 3 Things (1022 Views)

Here We Go Again. The Bookies Will Cry. It Is A Sure Win Everyday / Like I Said The Bookies Will Cry / Are you tired of loosing to the bookies?? Then join the MAST team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bookies Will Hate You For Mastering These 3 Things by EMIOMOADEOYE: 2:08am On Feb 25, 2021
The vast majority of those who stake monies at bookie shops just walk in without a clue what they are doing.

To them, they are chasing the big dream of winning big and hitting the jackpot one day.

However, smart punters know that its all down to knowing your numbers and manipulating them to your favor.

I do not know if this thread would be allowed to breathe so I will just highlight those 3 things.

Maybe I can make a video on it, or just sell a damn course. Who knows. I might be able to buy that G-Wagon off your money.....hehehehehehehe!

So here are the 3 thiings you need to master. They are actually very simple concepts.

1. What is your strike rate?
2. How much do you win when you win?
3. How much do you lose when you lose?

Keep your eyes on these 3 questions and nothing else, and you would have found yourself a sustainable money spinner.

Ofcourse, how you use that knowledge is upto you. But thats it

1 Like

Re: Bookies Will Hate You For Mastering These 3 Things by EMIOMOADEOYE: 12:03pm On Feb 25, 2021
1. What is Your Strike Rate

If you want to start being profitable with your staking you need to begin to pay attention. What strategy do you use? If you do not have a strategy, then you might want to consider finding one.

Once you have found a strategy, you need to gather data on it. Yes! You need to do the work of data gathering. What that data allows you to do is pinpoint how many times on average your strategy gives you a winner. Once you have found that average, you need to also note the odds that are available for that strategy. It is this 2 information that would allow you to find your strike rate.

Fortunately, there is a quick and dirty way to do this. By using a formula you can quickly estimate what your strike rate should be.

The formula goes like this

Risk / (Risk+Win)

What is your Risk?
It is simply the amount of money you stand to lose in a bet.

What is your Win?
This is simply your odd multiplied by your stake.

Note that your strike rate is the amount of times that you need to be right. To make any profit whatsoever, you need to be able to achieve a win rate higher that your strike rate. If you achieve exactly your strike rate, you end up with only a break even. Some bookies charge a commission over your wins, so that is eventually a loss.
Re: Bookies Will Hate You For Mastering These 3 Things by EMIOMOADEOYE: 1:30pm On Feb 25, 2021
2. How much do you win when you win?
3. How much do you lose when you lose?

I will take 2 and 3 together because obviously they go hand in hand.

If you know your strike rat, it means you know what you need to do to win.

Although by now, it will be fairly obvious, you need to make sure that you are winning more than you lose. At the very least, you need to make sure that when you lose, it is realistic enough to assume that you can notch up enough wins to cover your loses.

It is important to back these 3 fundamentals with a solid staking plan. Some more advanced punters employ loss chasing staking plans. Some even have very sophisticated plans that help them recover not only the lost stake in each loss but also the profit they would have made had the losing stake won.

I wont be asking you to go crazy. I'm just asking you to come to terms with those 3 fundamentals

In the next post, I will share a strategy that you could start using today.

I will break down the strategy and show you how to make it work for you.
Re: Bookies Will Hate You For Mastering These 3 Things by Chigorkizz(m): 2:06pm On Feb 25, 2021
Yeah!! Am here.
Re: Bookies Will Hate You For Mastering These 3 Things by EMIOMOADEOYE: 6:10pm On Feb 25, 2021
A Strategy You Can Experiment With.

So this strategy is not a new one. Its one that is widely known but wrongly used.

There are few facts that we know about a game of soccer.

1. A game of 90 minutes will end in one of three ways - A win for Team A, A win for Team B or a draw.
2. One of 2 things will surely happen - Either at least one goal will be scored or no goals will be scored at all.

These 2 facts are unchangeable. No Bookie in the world can change that fact.

I gave you those 2 unchangeable facts for a reason. In future, whatever strategy you formulate must be based on at lest one of these 2 facts. If you follow this simple principle, there is no way you will lose to a bookie. The worst they can do is ban you from staking in their shop.

Now that we know these 2 facts, let us look at a very simple strategy based on principle number 2.

Question! How frequently do games end in a goalless draw? By goalless draw I mean games where NO GOALS are scored by either team at the end of 90 mins.

Well, if you go through past history and statistics, you will find that on the average, only 8% of games end goalless.

The value may be slightly less depending on the league you are looking at, but averagely it is only 8%

What does that tell you? It simply means there is a 92% probability that a goal will be scored in a match.

Now how confident would you feel if you knew that your stake has a STATISTICAL 92% probability of being successful?

Well, if you look at some bookies, you would discover that there are several markets where you can take advantage of the facts that I have just laid out.

One such market is called time of first goal.

If you look at that market you would notice that it is divided into segments of 10 mins each up until the 90th min.

In time of first goal, we are simply looking for a goal in the match. Once a goal is scored, our bet is successful.

We are looking for a goal to be scored anytime during 90 mins.

You are placing bets in sequential order on each of the time divisions until the first goal is scored. Once a goal is scored, you have a successful bet and then you close for the day or move in to the next one. This is not a set and forget strategy. You have to actively monitor it.

As long as a goal comes in 90 mins, we win our betting session. We only lose our stakes if there are no goals. Which is why you need to split your bank into multiples of 50 units. The highest you can ever lose is that 50 units.

Is it possible for you not to lose at all?

I wish I could say its possible but I cant. Losses are inevitable. At some point you will end up with those few odd games where no goals are scored. But remember you have a 92% chance. So technically speaking those losses SHOULD be few and far between...unless your village people have enter the matter. In that case, you are on your own.

Now there is a whole process involved in stake management, money management and game selection that I have not mentioned here.

I will not talk about this here. I will talk about it in great detail on my telegram channel.

I believe I have given enough info for you to make something out of it. If you have questions ask me. If its within the scope of what I can share outside my closed circles then I might.

=========================================================

As I mentioned earlier, I am in the process of creating a telegram channel. I should throw this open to the public free of charge but as with everything in life nothing given free is valued.

So, I will charge a small token. I believe I have given you enough value already to command even more than that.

But I have great plans for that channel and charging a premium at this stage makes no sense in view of what's coming ahead. So that token seems fair to me.

I make you no promises other than the promise of potential that the information I have just given bears. If that promise is not enough for you, then nothing else will truly be.

You can join my WhatsApp Channel where I will be giving final onboarding instructions to my first few channel pioneers.

CLICK HERE TO JOIN MY WHATSAPP GROUP
Re: Bookies Will Hate You For Mastering These 3 Things by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:31pm On Feb 25, 2021
Didn't read cuz I've seen lots of posts (no need reading through) but, are they paying any money? just asking
Re: Bookies Will Hate You For Mastering These 3 Things by EMIOMOADEOYE: 9:56pm On Feb 25, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
Didn't read cuz I've seen lots of posts (no need reading through) but, are they paying any money? just asking

I didn't read your reply either because I've seen lots of replies but, are you asking a question? Just asking.
Re: Bookies Will Hate You For Mastering These 3 Things by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:03pm On Feb 25, 2021
EMIOMOADEOYE:

I didn't read your reply either because I've seen lots of replies but, are you asking a question? Just asking.
Yes. Are they paying money to anyone?
Re: Bookies Will Hate You For Mastering These 3 Things by EMIOMOADEOYE: 10:34pm On Feb 25, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
Yes. Are they paying money to anyone?

You mean you cannot take the time to read what I took my time to type out?

Then I don't need to answer you.

It is people like you that make it necessary to charge money for something you should otherwise get free. No value whatsoever.

I cant answer your question oooo.

If you cannot read, don't ask questions.
Re: Bookies Will Hate You For Mastering These 3 Things by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:13pm On Feb 25, 2021
EMIOMOADEOYE:

You mean you cannot take the time to read what I took my time to type out?

Then I don't need to answer you.

It is people like you that make it necessary to charge money for something you should otherwise get free. No value whatsoever.

I cant answer your question oooo.

If you cannot read, don't ask questions.
It's quite lengthy, some people would ask for summary. Some will simply asked based on their last experience, since it's a similar post.

I have several groups, I post lengthy stuffs and people still ask questions (related/ not very related to it) even though I put a pictorial presentation there. I give simple answers and if they need more explanations, I give them or explain via DM.

A simple yes or no would do, if you don't want to respond that's fine.
Re: Bookies Will Hate You For Mastering These 3 Things by EMIOMOADEOYE: 11:34pm On Feb 25, 2021
Stephenmoka4:

It's quite lengthy, some people would ask for summary. Some will simply asked based on their last experience, since it's a similar post.

I have several groups, I post lengthy stuffs and people still ask questions (related/ not very related to it) even though I put a pictorial presentation there. I give simple answers and if they need more explanations, I give them or explain via DM.

A simple yes or no would do, if you don't want to respond that's fine.

So tell me how does it feel.

You post lengthy stuff and someone comes out and is so bold to tell you he did not read the lengthy stuff you took your fine time to post and he ends up asking you a question that you have already answered in the lengthy post that he refused to read.

The only reason I am responding to you is that you are giving me a natural opportunity to bump my post. If it were up to just your question......you wont even hear pim from me.

Oh and by the way the reason it is lengthy is that it contains a whole strategy. Imagine telling me you cannot read because it is lengthy when what I have dropped there is enough to form a whole strategy. Doesn't paint a good picture for you actually.

Those who read have taken the necessary action. And those are the kind of people Im looking for.
Re: Bookies Will Hate You For Mastering These 3 Things by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:51pm On Feb 25, 2021
EMIOMOADEOYE:

So tell me how does it feel.

You post lengthy stuff and someone comes out and is so bold to tell you he did not read the lengthy stuff you took your fine time to post and he ends up asking you a question that you have already answered in the lengthy post that he refused to read.

The only reason I am responding to you is that you are giving me a natural opportunity to bump my post. If it were up to just your question......you wont even hear pim from me.

Oh and by the way the reason it is lengthy is that it contains a whole strategy. Imagine telling me you cannot read because it is lengthy when what I have dropped there is enough to form a whole strategy. Doesn't paint a good picture for you actually.

Those who read have taken the necessary action. And those are the kind of people Im looking for.
I don't really mind when I was told that, cuz I know it's not out of expectation.

I stated and specified MasterCard or Visa card for funding on a foreign site, a few people asked me "can verve card be used", I gave a quite simple answer, No. One replied thanks, another asked for other options later on.

I asked if money would be paid to anyone. Let me know what to consider in place that's all.
Re: Bookies Will Hate You For Mastering These 3 Things by TangoPredict(f): 12:49am On Feb 26, 2021
No quarrel zone cool

Re: Bookies Will Hate You For Mastering These 3 Things by EMIOMOADEOYE: 1:39pm On Feb 26, 2021
No Spam zone
Re: Bookies Will Hate You For Mastering These 3 Things by EMIOMOADEOYE: 9:10pm On Feb 26, 2021
Looking to hit 20 by Sunday.
Re: Bookies Will Hate You For Mastering These 3 Things by EMIOMOADEOYE: 1:44pm On Mar 01, 2021
Say no to fixed match

(1) (Reply)

Barcelona Working On Deal To Unite Cristiano Ronaldo & Lionel Messi / 3.25 To 3.75 Betking Odds / Remain Two Games To Cash Out 33 Million On Betnaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.