Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

ISWAP Snipers Kill Ba’ana Okocha, Others In Error - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISWAP Snipers Kill Ba’ana Okocha, Others In Error (41548 Views)

Mike Ejiofor: Masari Laid Foundation For Kidnapping In Error - Ex-DSS Director / Abdulsalami: EFCC Went To My Guest House In Error / Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISWAP Snipers Kill Ba’ana Okocha, Others In Error by Keemsleek005(m): 8:17am On Feb 25, 2021
Sparky01:
Why didn't he kee shekawu by mistake?? Abi na just paper dey find watin e go report!!!no be only banana okocha, him go soon kill "plantain Femi"...@dailypost or the cow reporting dis probably know that BA'ANA is probably the terrorist's real name decided to add okocha his might be nickname,to give it a different perspectives. The hate is real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I pity those my brothers still on the fence!! keep deceiving yourselves.

Shekua is of boko haram and not iswap. Iswap is another fraction of terrorists.
Re: ISWAP Snipers Kill Ba’ana Okocha, Others In Error by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 8:21am On Feb 25, 2021
post=99399446:
Naso una go dey kill each other finish in error one by one throughout this year 2021.

Same goes for any evil politicians, persons or anyone in any terrorist organizations all over Nigeria, no matter the tribe they are.
Bad and sad news will always be sent to their family on a weekly basis.

As long as you don't want peace to reign in Nigeria, peace will be far from you and everyone around you.
The war you are always praying for will begin and end on your empty dry heads.
Animals.

SHUT UP!!!
LET US HEAR FROM PEOPLE WHO HAVE REASONABLE THINGS TO SAY.
Re: ISWAP Snipers Kill Ba’ana Okocha, Others In Error by discusant: 8:24am On Feb 25, 2021
Let those southern politicians of one Nigeria think twice.

Arewa adopted Islamic Sharia criminal laws.

ISWAP/Boko Haram are only fighting for a country to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal laws.

Once south of Nigeria is removed from north, peace starts to reign in Arewa Sharia Republic and in the new southern and Middle Belt Republics.
Re: ISWAP Snipers Kill Ba’ana Okocha, Others In Error by firstratedcitiz(m): 8:24am On Feb 25, 2021
It is not. Some moslem northerners, especially from that part of the North, bear Igbo and Yoruba names. Such names may not appear in their official documents (some use these as nicknames) Back then in the University of Maiduguri some of my northern friends and course mates used names like Ebere, Chukwudi, Kanu and so on.
backnbeta:
Ba'ana Okocha from Borno state...this must be one of the 'Christian' soldiers killing muslims according to the terrorists spokesman, Gumi grin
Re: ISWAP Snipers Kill Ba’ana Okocha, Others In Error by gladdensir(m): 8:26am On Feb 25, 2021
oga o
Re: ISWAP Snipers Kill Ba’ana Okocha, Others In Error by Lightorder: 8:30am On Feb 25, 2021
Sparky01:
exactly what they want.. "Okocha" am sure you didn't notice the first HAUSA name there **BA'ANA**,which can be interpreted as "not here" in hausa language. Na the okocha you notice , cus okocha sounds like one tribe you love to hate..
look deep into it. Okocha has nothing to do with tribe. It might be that he knows what he is doing in the sect which earned the name. Okocha the great
Re: ISWAP Snipers Kill Ba’ana Okocha, Others In Error by Jabioro: 8:33am On Feb 25, 2021
The Nigeria Army refused to the location...What the suppose to level everything that breath....even they see an ant...it should be smash..
Re: ISWAP Snipers Kill Ba’ana Okocha, Others In Error by wellmax(m): 8:36am On Feb 25, 2021
Sparky01:
Why didn't he kee shekawu by mistake?? Abi na just paper dey find watin e go report!!!no be only banana okocha, him go soon kill "plantain Femi"...@dailypost or the cow reporting dis probably know that BA'ANA is probably the terrorist's real name decided to add okocha his might be nickname,to give it a different perspectives. The hate is real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I pity those my brothers still on the fence!! keep deceiving yourselves.

Propagandist. Always sad at hearing NA is having an upper hand.

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Snipers Kill Ba’ana Okocha, Others In Error by Decent09(m): 8:40am On Feb 25, 2021
Islie:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/02/24/iswap-snipers-kill-top-commander-baana-okocha-others-in-error/

Okocha
Oboy IPOB don infiltrated Boko Ha ram, the business will be highly Business as usual
Re: ISWAP Snipers Kill Ba’ana Okocha, Others In Error by Carlylepneuma: 8:48am On Feb 25, 2021
Sparky01:
exactly what they want.. "Okocha" am sure you didn't notice the first HAUSA name there **BA'ANA**,which can be interpreted as "not here" in hausa language. Na the okocha you notice , cus okocha sounds like one tribe you love to hate..
bros calm down that's not hw to pronounce (not here) in Hausa language. d pronunciation goes like bananba not Ba'ana...
Re: ISWAP Snipers Kill Ba’ana Okocha, Others In Error by Decent09(m): 8:48am On Feb 25, 2021
Lightorder:
look deep into it. Okocha has nothing to do with tribe. It might be that he knows what he is doing in the sect which earned the name. Okocha the great

That means Boko Haram has nothing to do with religious and ethnic coloration, if even the Igbos will join the Group.
Re: ISWAP Snipers Kill Ba’ana Okocha, Others In Error by Decent09(m): 8:52am On Feb 25, 2021
firstratedcitiz:
It is not. Some moslem northerners, especially from that part of the North, bear Igbo and Yoruba names. Such names may not appear in their official documents (some use these as nicknames) Back then in the University of Maiduguri some of my northern friends and course mates used names such as Ebele, Chukwudi, Kanu and so on.

Of course, a terms Obi, Ekweremadu and others
Re: ISWAP Snipers Kill Ba’ana Okocha, Others In Error by Tinax(f): 8:53am On Feb 25, 2021
Army won’t go there and throw bomb.... na for east them de get power...

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Snipers Kill Ba’ana Okocha, Others In Error by Carlylepneuma: 8:53am On Feb 25, 2021
Danzakidakura:
The Hausa man have always loved to answer Igbo name. I have heard one almajiri called oga Orji, another they called him chukudi .it's normal
why u come de lie like dis? e good for ur eye? Hausa man bear an infidel's name Allah sauwake... haba Oga orji AkA chikwudi...
Re: ISWAP Snipers Kill Ba’ana Okocha, Others In Error by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 25, 2021
Such a wonderful Sniper
Re: ISWAP Snipers Kill Ba’ana Okocha, Others In Error by TDonald: 9:00am On Feb 25, 2021
R I P grin
Re: ISWAP Snipers Kill Ba’ana Okocha, Others In Error by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 25, 2021
SouthNigerian:
Where is the picture of the deceased? Another propaganda to marvel the hearts of gullible Nigerians.
I can't be deceived.

You sound very empty
Re: ISWAP Snipers Kill Ba’ana Okocha, Others In Error by Lightorder: 9:07am On Feb 25, 2021
Decent09:

That means Boko Haram has nothing to do with religious and ethnic coloration, if even the Igbos will join the Group.
oga, go back and read what I wrote please. He must have taken that name because Okocha is good. Okocha in fighting patterns. IBB was known as MARADONA , because of his dribbling skills in politics. Everything is not tribal abeg
Re: ISWAP Snipers Kill Ba’ana Okocha, Others In Error by PAWG(m): 9:14am On Feb 25, 2021
Sparky01:
exactly what they want.. "Okocha" am sure you didn't notice the first HAUSA name there **BA'ANA**,which can be interpreted as "not here" in hausa language. Na the okocha you notice , cus Okocha sounds like one tribe you love to hate..

Calm down bro, is the name not a red flag? I think they're trying to implicate Igbos cos I'm finding it hard to believe that Okocha is an hausa/fulani name or that ISWAP have Igbos in their fold. Let's wait and see

Why can't the military drop some hellfires on them since they know their location? angry angry
Re: ISWAP Snipers Kill Ba’ana Okocha, Others In Error by catice(m): 9:19am On Feb 25, 2021
Please dnt say that, a lot are happening that you don't know. The army are really smoking these people. Same from Niger and Chadian forces. I don't know how they got so much fighters. I would have recommended a site, so that you can see for yourself. Bro, its not easy to enlist as a Nigerian solider at this time. Dem try o
aryzgreat:
Okocha Kwa? angry

Bia ISWAP abi Na Bandits, if Na play stop am.

U no see MoreHarmMade answer, Na Okocha wey dey play ball u see answer. Stupid terrorists

Come to think of it, so these people have area they occupy with no trespass snipers on 24/7 duty and our cowardly soldiers can't bomb them to smithereens?

This country is a huge joke;
Re: ISWAP Snipers Kill Ba’ana Okocha, Others In Error by Dregenyi: 9:23am On Feb 25, 2021
Nonsense and Ingredients
Re: ISWAP Snipers Kill Ba’ana Okocha, Others In Error by blackpanda: 9:32am On Feb 25, 2021
Gandollaar:
If not for the very bright prospect of massive looting, no sane Southerner would be jostling to be president of present day Nigeria.

They should jostle to divide it instead.

And after dividing, looting will disappear abi
Re: ISWAP Snipers Kill Ba’ana Okocha, Others In Error by Sparky01: 9:32am On Feb 25, 2021
Neoteny:

Ba'ana is a Bornu name, not Hausa.

so why wasn't the BORNU name used in full why attaching okocha to a BORNU name is BORNU an igbo state
Re: ISWAP Snipers Kill Ba’ana Okocha, Others In Error by ShenTeh(m): 9:35am On Feb 25, 2021
Sparky01:

*Ba'ana' can also be interpreted as 'this year' or 'my father'

BTW, The government should be tired of propaganda by now and focus on protecting innocent human lives within her territory.
Re: ISWAP Snipers Kill Ba’ana Okocha, Others In Error by zudozz: 9:36am On Feb 25, 2021
This country is now same as Iraq Syria n Afghanistan ..No difference at all..

Next time make una go vote for Mr. disciplinarian.... Senseless people everywhere!
Re: ISWAP Snipers Kill Ba’ana Okocha, Others In Error by Sparky01: 9:36am On Feb 25, 2021
PAWG:

Calm down bro, is the name not a red flag? I think they're trying to implicate Igbos cos I'm finding it hard to believe that Okocha is an hausa/fulani name or that ISWAP have Igbos in their fold. Let's wait and see

Why can't the military drop some hellfires on them since they know their location? angry angry
the name is certainly a red flag my brother!! if to say you read comments, you would have seen one or two comments confirming the name to be from Bornu, kanuri to be certain, so tell me is BORNU an igbo speaking state?? Does Bornu people answer okocha??
Re: ISWAP Snipers Kill Ba’ana Okocha, Others In Error by Neoteny(m): 9:38am On Feb 25, 2021
Sparky01:
so why wasn't the BORNU name used in full why attaching okocha to a BORNU name is BORNU an igbo state

Probably a nickname, maybe he's a fan of JJ Okocha.

Don't read too much into it.
Re: ISWAP Snipers Kill Ba’ana Okocha, Others In Error by Sparky01: 9:45am On Feb 25, 2021
Carlylepneuma:
bros calm down that's not hw to pronounce (not here) in Hausa language. d pronunciation goes like bananba not Ba'ana...
but your people has confirmed the name to be from Bornu, Kanuri to be certain, so my brother is BORNU an igbo speaking state Does kanuri people bear okocha as name If no why didn't the report tell us that his name is BA'ANA AKA okocha.. Or they intentionally used the okocha as a bait??
Re: ISWAP Snipers Kill Ba’ana Okocha, Others In Error by Sparky01: 9:50am On Feb 25, 2021
Keemsleek005:

Shekua is of boko haram and not iswap. Iswap is another fraction of terrorists.
they can both be of hell, really not my business, they are both NORTHERN ISLAMIC TERRORISTS and should be addressed with their real names
Re: ISWAP Snipers Kill Ba’ana Okocha, Others In Error by Gandollaar(f): 9:51am On Feb 25, 2021
blackpanda:

And after dividing, looting will disappear abi
No!!

It will make the stoning Tony momoh talked about easier.
Re: ISWAP Snipers Kill Ba’ana Okocha, Others In Error by oluwasegun007(m): 9:52am On Feb 25, 2021
Terrorist have turn our dear country to training ground...

When did it get this bad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Cartoon By Bulama Says A Lot About 2023 And Politicians / Fresh Dust Raised Over Supreme Court Decision On Rivers Guber Election / Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.