Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,932 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

You Have An Mtn Line? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Have An Mtn Line? (244 Views)

I Mistakely Over Recharged My MTN Line, Pls Come And Buy Airtime / How To Become An Mtn Mobile Money [Momo] Agent / How Do I Receive Money From An Mtn Mobile Money Sender, Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Have An Mtn Line? by junioo(m): 4:29am On Feb 25, 2021
Quickly send me a DM let me activate your line and earn up to 2000 in a day oh yes as a retailer
And up to 70k or more in a month if you take it serious
call ...08108269039
Whatsap...08153628347
Good luck
Re: You Have An Mtn Line? by Aquilazng(m): 6:46am On Feb 25, 2021
How? I have some mtn sims I haven't ise for a long time
Re: You Have An Mtn Line? by akata1: 7:08am On Feb 25, 2021
elaborate more
Re: You Have An Mtn Line? by junioo(m): 7:40am On Feb 25, 2021
Get the line into any phone at all let begin...this is legit..not recharge and get paid this is frm mtn direct ...for we that have been on this by God grace I make 4k to 5k a day..calculate that in a month...so what your going to be doing basically is buying vtu. Which is data frm me..at a retail price of eg 300 for 1gb and u resell for 400 or 450..as an agent you would resell to consumers...so the little problem you might have now is getting consumers... That also have a solution..we can help you with that or give u tips on how to do that...
If you wannan join the train...
Whatsap...08153628347
Note ...that this is not an online business that you start and vanishes in few months..
There are success stories if people who have been able to scale through financially just this this alone ,been able to buy a car and get a house of their own..just with this..

(1) (Reply)

Free Affiliate Marketing Mastermind Class-join Fast / Hospital Equipment / Your CAC Business Registrations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.