Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,723 members, 7,820,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Student Fights Lecturer & Tears His Shirt For Not Allowing Her To Write An Exam - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Student Fights Lecturer & Tears His Shirt For Not Allowing Her To Write An Exam (386 Views)

Student Fights With His Teacher At Berger In Lagos / Teenage Girl Kills Her Father For Not Allowing Her Marry 24-Year-Old Boyfried / Man Tears His Lover’s Pant & Bra In Lagos After She Denied Him Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Student Fights Lecturer & Tears His Shirt For Not Allowing Her To Write An Exam by SeeHim: 7:52am On Feb 25, 2021
Update From . COM

A student was filmed dragging a lecturer by the shirt and fighting him for preventing her from taking an exam in Auchi Polytechnic, Edo state, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By News Crew, The lecturer had reportedly given the student a malpractice form, meaning she would have to retake the exam.

This angered the student and she attacked him after the exam, Observed.

Video shared online shows her fighting her lecturer despite efforts by her coursemates to pry her away from the helpless man.

Watch The Video As Obtained By Below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLsK8z2DtcC/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading

Source: BLOG

Re: Student Fights Lecturer & Tears His Shirt For Not Allowing Her To Write An Exam by Freestainworld(m): 7:59am On Feb 25, 2021
Lecturer's are now being attacked, if she was caught cheating, she doesn't have any justification for fighting the man.

2 Likes

Re: Student Fights Lecturer & Tears His Shirt For Not Allowing Her To Write An Exam by LMServices: 8:05am On Feb 25, 2021
In a way, it is safe to assume they weren't regulars to each other. No student caught cheating will be so daring. I won't be surprised if emerging stories confirm they were lovers before the fight.

2 Likes

Re: Student Fights Lecturer & Tears His Shirt For Not Allowing Her To Write An Exam by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 25, 2021
Happy convocation...
Re: Student Fights Lecturer & Tears His Shirt For Not Allowing Her To Write An Exam by MarveworldG: 8:07am On Feb 25, 2021
This news is everywhere on Nairaland
Re: Student Fights Lecturer & Tears His Shirt For Not Allowing Her To Write An Exam by MrIcredible: 8:12am On Feb 25, 2021
grin

Double wahala

U dey cheat

U con still get mind dey attack your lecturer grin

This one go graduate by 2030...

This one don graduate already grin

The bǐtch is really try hard to strip the man naked. Why are some girls like this.

If it was the other way round, some fools will start calling the man a molester.

She's lucky it's not me, I'll make sure that I strip her to her pussy. I will year EVERYTHING open. The least I can do to her is use blows to remove some of her teeth.

Rubbish!
Re: Student Fights Lecturer & Tears His Shirt For Not Allowing Her To Write An Exam by RRodwave(m): 8:15am On Feb 25, 2021
Ok
There's more to this

(1) (Reply)

Man Sentenced To Death & 10-year Imprisonment In Ekiti / Bandits Engage Vigilante In A Gun Duel, Scores Feared Dead / A Very Short Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.