Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

How U.S. Will Recover $10.7 Million Restitution From Obinwanne Okeke - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How U.S. Will Recover $10.7 Million Restitution From Obinwanne Okeke (26912 Views)

Obinwanne Okeke "InvictusObi" Pleads Guilty To ₦4.2 Billion Fraud / Invictus Obi: Nairaland Post That Led FBI To Arrest Obinwanne Okeke / Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How U.S. Will Recover $10.7 Million Restitution From Obinwanne Okeke by Charity85(m): 10:58am On Feb 25, 2021
This is perfect definition of Justice. Punish the offender AND make restitution to the victim
Re: How U.S. Will Recover $10.7 Million Restitution From Obinwanne Okeke by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 25, 2021
Hedonini:

Gba be. Well said. And the highlighted part is the real issue.

If you find one million $ in the bank tomorrow morning but can carry on living like a regular 'comfortable' Nigerian earning $1000 equivalent a month, then you're probably financially secure for life. But that's not gonna happen. Money dey carry spirit.
You're right about this.
Re: How U.S. Will Recover $10.7 Million Restitution From Obinwanne Okeke by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 25, 2021
OyinO:

A bigger fool is calling me fool. So, America and other Western Nations could commit crimes in Africa and Nigeria with the help of your fantastically corrupt governments? You said what I wanted to hear. And that drives my point home while helping to expose the fact that you are the bigger fool. If someone like Bill Gates and even Bill Clinton who have track records of shady deals in Africa eventually got arrested and prosecuted to include jail terms, do you think the American government will allow them to be punished by your government? They'll use their nuclear power status and world Power status to rescue their citizens from such scenarios. That is what I was trying to say but your hasty response arising from rash impulse blinded you.
I am not sure what or who is the cause of your anger and frustrations this morning but it isn't me, America, bill gates and bill clinton grin let your government began by arresting and prosecuting their own internal corrupt governors, senators, ministers, high court judges, public officials and law enforcements, your governemt should instal some credilibities, put their own governemt and justice system in order. believe it or not justice will trickle up to bill clinton, America and bill gates, they also would be arrested and tried in court. without that nothing would change in Nigeria or Africa positively for as long as you live and in the next 100 years to come, infact, it would get worst grin

Your anger and frustrations are directed at the wrong directions. grin start with holding your own government accountable.

I watched the news on TV last year where a nigerian government official pretended to colapse while he was been interogated for a 2 billion Naira fraud, ever since no one! No one have mentioned that case again the man has gone scot free. Yet you want America, bill gates and clinton to be prosecuted? grin it would never ever ever happen, not in your widest dreams.

Take my advice, go put your frustrated brain into good use, find something else to keep yourself busy. grin

2 Likes

Re: How U.S. Will Recover $10.7 Million Restitution From Obinwanne Okeke by gnykelly(m): 11:20am On Feb 25, 2021
Heterodox:
do the learning yourself. Create a Binance account and study the charts. Recognize the the candle that makes a price go up, and backrest it with previous charts. That is, find where they previously occured on that chart to see if they yield the same results. Keep finding such clues. Once you find one that hold true for previous incidents, there you have it.

it would be best for him to do forex. crypto is more of pump and dump.
Re: How U.S. Will Recover $10.7 Million Restitution From Obinwanne Okeke by Neddyogu(m): 11:29am On Feb 25, 2021
No more inspire to aspire to respire to expire. Ndi ara
Re: How U.S. Will Recover $10.7 Million Restitution From Obinwanne Okeke by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:30am On Feb 25, 2021
Heterodox:
do the learning yourself. Create a Binance account and study the charts. Recognize the the candle that makes a price go up, and backrest it with previous charts. That is, find where they previously occured on that chart to see if they yield the same results. Keep finding such clues. Once you find one that hold true for previous incidents, there you have it.
Thanks and will do that. Have a nice day
Re: How U.S. Will Recover $10.7 Million Restitution From Obinwanne Okeke by CodeTemplar: 11:32am On Feb 25, 2021
Hedonini:

Lol. Many people full yakata on this table o...

Dino...
E-Mon...
Obi Cu....
Jow....
Shina Pe....
Etc
Etc
Etc

But they're smart. Better not to be stupid by taking chances. Invictus would still be here today balling and enjoying his new wife and baby daughter if he had sense like that. He had no reason to proudly be chooking head in the US. After all who US help?
Whether e chuk head into USA or not they would have gotten hold of him. They knew who he was but he didn't realize this simple but powerful fact.
He should never have dabbled into crime in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: How U.S. Will Recover $10.7 Million Restitution From Obinwanne Okeke by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 25, 2021
CodeTemplar:
Whether e chuk head into USA or not they would have gotten hold of him. They knew who he was but he didn't realize this simple but powerful fact.
Yeah, he should never have dabbled into crime in the first place. Yeah they would have still gotten hold of him right here in Nigeria.... Just like the names I mentioned and a thousand of them in the public eye (politics and business) who you see in the news everyday.

Let's face reality and stop all these needless preaching. Life is what it is.
Re: How U.S. Will Recover $10.7 Million Restitution From Obinwanne Okeke by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 25, 2021
Kingrefreshed:

If you criticize G guys! Make sure you criticize Herdsmen and Bandits and Kidnappers and Buhari and APC and all our politician and all people who add money for market when theres no single reason to do that.

Yahoo no be only when you scam Oyibo via internet. If you sell adulterated goods,you worse than a Yahoo guy,your a pastor and youre making profits for your own Belle,your a Scammer,if you cheat in business, you're worse than a Yahoo guy.

If you add excessive money on goods to make unholistic profits,your not just a Yahoo guy but more Wicked.

Who is a Yahoo guy?
yep! Absolutely! Corrupt judges, crooked governors, corrupt police men, if you hoard covid palliatives, petrol, gas and intend to or sell them to the public, If you knowingly sold or selling fake medicines to sick people, quack unqualified doctors practising, where do i stop? If you have ever given or taken bribe..

You are a yahoo guy grin grin grin QED!

Thank you for this observations.

1 Like

Re: How U.S. Will Recover $10.7 Million Restitution From Obinwanne Okeke by Elxandre(m): 12:24pm On Feb 25, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
Guy lemme tell you, if you've been close to Yahoo boys and you don't join them, you will hate them and wish their downfall. their flagrant, boastful and insultive lifestyle on top of stolen money is something else. many na atheist sef. for me politicians are better sef. in the midst of corruption, they still work at least. Yahoo boys have nothing good about them.
Politicians are even worse when you look at this objectively.
If Nigeria lived up to it's potential, I don't think we would have such high rates of crime and cyber fraud.
Think about it, the lifestyle the average yahoo boy( not the class of hushpuppi o) has isn't really more comfortable than that of a regular American youth.

They scam just to buy Iphones and fake Nikes.These are things the average American youth has access to.

Politicians inflict misery directly on Nigerians while Yahoo boys inflict misery on foreign nationals.
So tell me who's ruining Nigeria actually?

Let politicians work hard for ten years and see if crime wouldn't drop off drastically.
When a nation with 200 million people is so impoverished, it's never a surprise to see high rates of crime due to competition for scarce resources.
Young people see their jobless and wretched Graduate Older sibling and think, "I don't want to be that guy whatever it takes."

Despite the massive arrests by EFCC, what we have is record number of yahoo boys, to tell you we're wasting our time if we don't make this country work.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How U.S. Will Recover $10.7 Million Restitution From Obinwanne Okeke by planetx: 12:39pm On Feb 25, 2021
CodeTemplar:
The FBI probably lured him to come to the US under the pretext that there is funds to be mopped up.
Re: How U.S. Will Recover $10.7 Million Restitution From Obinwanne Okeke by Elxandre(m): 12:42pm On Feb 25, 2021
Hedonini:

Dino...
E-Mon...
Obi Cu....
Jow....
Shina Pe....
Etc
Etc
Etc

But they're smart. Better not to be stupid by taking chances. Invictus would still be here today balling and enjoying his new wife and baby daughter if he had sense like that. He had no reason to proudly be chooking head in the US. After all who US help?
I hope that Jow isn't jowizaza?
undecided
Re: How U.S. Will Recover $10.7 Million Restitution From Obinwanne Okeke by OyinO: 12:42pm On Feb 25, 2021
gypsey:
I am not sure what or who is the cause of your anger and frustrations this morning but it isn't me, America, bill gates and bill clinton grin let your government began by arresting and prosecuting their own internal corrupt governors, senators, ministers, high court judges, public officials and law enforcements, your governemt should instal some credilibities, put their own governemt and justice system in order. believe it or not justice will trickle up to bill clinton, America and bill gates, they also would be arrested and tried in court. without that nothing would change in Nigeria or Africa positively for as long as you live and in the next 100 years to come, infact, it would get worst grin

Your anger and frustrations are directed at the wrong directions. grin start with holding your own government accountable.

I watched the news on TV last year where a nigerian government official pretended to colapse while he was been interogated for a 2 billion Naira fraud, ever since no one! No one have mentioned that case again the man has gone scot free. Yet you want America, bill gates and clinton to be prosecuted? grin it would never ever ever happen, not in your widest dreams.

Take my advice, go put your frustrated brain into good use, find something else to keep yourself busy. grin

There's nothing like government in Nigeria.
Re: How U.S. Will Recover $10.7 Million Restitution From Obinwanne Okeke by OyinO: 12:52pm On Feb 25, 2021
gypsey:

I am a busy person dude. And I'm not frustrated. If airing my view is what you call frustration, then you're the one who us truly frustrated here. You are one of the ones who were attacking, criticising and condemning late Mugabe for dealing squarely with White Farmers in Zimbabwe according to land ownership and use policies. What did the West call Mugabe for doing that? They condemned him and placed sanctions on Zimbabwe. Now you run ya mouth like a leaky tap as if you know sh!t. When Patrice Lumumba and even Thomas Sankara wanted to transform their countries and life of their people, who plotted and sponsored their assassination? Also, when Gaddafi was busy making Libya one of the best economies of the world, who triggered regime change and forceful toppling of his regime, including open elimination?
You sound as if there have never been very great and innovative leaders in Africa before. Anyways, I don't debate with people who lack the ability of seeing things from different perspectives due to academic myopia. I am entitled to my opinion.
Re: How U.S. Will Recover $10.7 Million Restitution From Obinwanne Okeke by overseasnbeyond: 1:03pm On Feb 25, 2021
Take heart man, you only got to serve 75% of that shit, you have enjoy the fame on Forbes Magazine, now time to quarantine yourself probably your criminal minds will be transformed.
To pay your restitution start talking to your pastors that got share from the money and your friends at large, one things to remember the supervisory release you got is a set up because 80% always violate probation and once you do, you are going right back to jail.
Try to be a good boy because the American boys in prison initially will put a heat on your ass and the bobrisky in you will come out

Liposure:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/445150-exclusive-how-u-s-will-recover-10-7m-restitution-from-obinwanne-okeke.html

1 Like

Re: How U.S. Will Recover $10.7 Million Restitution From Obinwanne Okeke by OyinO: 1:08pm On Feb 25, 2021
FBIBOT:

Yes you are right but that doesn't mean shielding criminals is the right thing to do...

As a one time victim of cybercrime, I'll never shield any cyber criminals. But there's a saying there cannot be peace without justice. What is good for the goose is good for the gander. Anyways, you're 100% on point.
Re: How U.S. Will Recover $10.7 Million Restitution From Obinwanne Okeke by HRproxy: 2:08pm On Feb 25, 2021
tsephanyah:
Obinwanne Okeke

Ramon Olorunwa Abbas
Re: How U.S. Will Recover $10.7 Million Restitution From Obinwanne Okeke by HRproxy: 2:11pm On Feb 25, 2021
musajo1:
Igbos and fraud.Always spoiling the name of our dear country.

Ramon Olorunwa Abbas

1 Like

Re: How U.S. Will Recover $10.7 Million Restitution From Obinwanne Okeke by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 25, 2021
OyinO:

I am a busy person dude. And I'm not frustrated. If airing my view is what you call frustration, then you're the one who us truly frustrated here. You are one of the ones who were attacking, criticising and condemning late Mugabe for dealing squarely with White Farmers in Zimbabwe according to land ownership and use policies. What did the West call Mugabe for doing that? They condemned him and placed sanctions on Zimbabwe. Now you run ya mouth like a leaky tap as if you know sh!t. When Patrice Lumumba and even Thomas Sankara wanted to transform their countries and life of their people, who plotted and sponsored their assassination? Also, when Gaddafi was busy making Libya one of the best economies of the world, who triggered regime change and forceful toppling of his regime, including open elimination?
You sound as if there have never been very great and innovative leaders in Africa before. Anyways, I don't debate with people who lack the ability of seeing things from different perspectives due to academic myopia. I am entitled to my opinion.
Okay, keep blaming America for your problems or African problems. Yet you claim to see things from different perspectives. grin

Hold your corrupt leaders accountable first, begin with fixing your own country. grin as i have said earlier you appear to have being brainwashed to believe America is the problem. Take out your anger, greaviances or frustrations whatever it is on your own corrupt leaders who made it possible and easy for Americans to take advantage of your country.

You think Gaddafi was a saint? Gaddafi murdered some of his own people who disagreed with his regime, gaddafi allowed France and America into libya by selling them oil and gas, giving them contracts to print libyan currencies for him, gaddafi was a greedy leader who refused to rotate power, even though he came into power as a leadership of a rebel group. Same with Mugabe African leaders are power drunk and greedy. Even this old fragile bald headed Ugandan president still wanted to hold on to power, brutalised his young opposition bobby wine.

In Nigeria boko haramites, so called bandits and herdsmen are kidnapping and murdering poor innocent school girls and boys let your government deal with those first.

Imagine most African leaders holding on to powers for 50 years and more some of them are so old, blind and disabled but are still holding on to powers and when they dies finally their family members would take over power. grin

Imagine also African/Nigerian corrupt leaders looting their own country dry and dumping their loots in American and UK banks, they kept their Africa and Nigeria, poor and underdeveloped. Yet you believe America is the problem. Africa are depending on America, china and the UK for common covid 19 vaccine and palliatives. Africans a cruel, ignorant, wicked, corrupt criminal minded people, the different between them and America are atleast America pretends to get justice and jail criminals.

Look! Mate! Start using your brain please! You keep banging on about your rights to have your views but ignoring the fact that i also have the same rights to have my views. grin

Fix your own country first, fix your corrupt judicial system, corrupt law enforcement, everyone is corrupt in Nigeria either by recieving bribes or giving bribes. Nigerian corrupt officials were even issuing fake negative covid 19 results to people who bribed them. grin imagine that.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How U.S. Will Recover $10.7 Million Restitution From Obinwanne Okeke by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 25, 2021
Hedonini:

Gba be. Well said. And the highlighted part is the real issue.

If you find one million $ in the bank tomorrow morning but can carry on living like a regular 'comfortable' Nigerian earning $1000 equivalent a month, then you're probably financially secure for life. But that's not gonna happen. Money dey carry spirit.
That is called being greedy.

1 Like

Re: How U.S. Will Recover $10.7 Million Restitution From Obinwanne Okeke by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 25, 2021
Chai. So not only have they taken 10 years of this mans freedom, they are going to make him work for Uncle Sam for the rest of his life when he does get out. Because I don’t think he can ever pay up all that money through legit work o.

1 Like

Re: How U.S. Will Recover $10.7 Million Restitution From Obinwanne Okeke by luluosas(m): 3:40pm On Feb 25, 2021
Serves him right. I pity all fraudsters and those singing their praises
Re: How U.S. Will Recover $10.7 Million Restitution From Obinwanne Okeke by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 25, 2021
Them Dey use this guy case do warm up for hushpuppi ooo. Hushpuppi na the main event. Mans must be sweating now. Stay tuned.

2 Likes

Re: How U.S. Will Recover $10.7 Million Restitution From Obinwanne Okeke by Coinbased: 5:03pm On Feb 25, 2021
Oh
Re: How U.S. Will Recover $10.7 Million Restitution From Obinwanne Okeke by OyinO: 5:41pm On Feb 25, 2021
gypsey:
Okay, keep blaming America for your problems or African problems. Yet you claim to see things from different perspectives. grin

Hold your corrupt leaders accountable first, begin with fixing your own country. grin as i have said earlier you appear to have being brainwashed to believe America is the problem. Take out your anger, greaviances or frustrations whatever it is on your own corrupt leaders who made it possible and easy for Americans to take advantage of your country.

You think Gaddafi was a saint? Gaddafi murdered some of his own people who disagreed with his regime, gaddafi allowed France and America into libya by selling them oil and gas, giving them contracts to print libyan currencies for him, gaddafi was a greedy leader who refused to rotate power, even though he came into power as a leadership of a rebel group. Same with Mugabe African leaders are power drunk and greedy. Even this old fragile bald headed Ugandan president still wanted to hold on to power, brutalised his young opposition bobby wine.

In Nigeria boko haramites, so called bandits and herdsmen are kidnapping and murdering poor innocent school girls and boys let your government deal with those first.

Imagine most African leaders holding on to powers for 50 years and more some of them are so old, blind and disabled but are still holding on to powers and when they dies finally their family members would take over power. grin

Imagine also African/Nigerian corrupt leaders looting their own country dry and dumping their loots in American and UK banks, they kept their Africa and Nigeria, poor and underdeveloped. Yet you believe America is the problem. Africa are depending on America, china and the UK for common covid 19 vaccine and palliatives. Africans a cruel, ignorant, wicked, corrupt criminal minded people, the different between them and America are atleast America pretends to get justice and jail criminals.

Look! Mate! Start using your brain please! You keep banging on about your rights to have your views but ignoring the fact that i also have the same rights to have my views. grin

Fix your own country first, fix your corrupt judicial system, corrupt law enforcement, everyone is corrupt in Nigeria either by recieving bribes or giving bribes. Nigerian corrupt officials were even issuing fake negative covid 19 results to people who bribed them. grin imagine that.

As for now, there's nothing to fix in Nigeria. You're shifting the debate to Nigeria. Who is talking about Nigeria? Any negative thing you say about Nigeria is correct but I'm talking about justice.
Re: How U.S. Will Recover $10.7 Million Restitution From Obinwanne Okeke by OyinO: 5:42pm On Feb 25, 2021
gypsey:

As for now, there's nothing to fix in Nigeria. You're shifting the debate to Nigeria. Who is talking about Nigeria? Any negative thing you say about Nigeria is correct but I'm talking about justice for all.
Re: How U.S. Will Recover $10.7 Million Restitution From Obinwanne Okeke by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 25, 2021
OyinO:

As for now, there's nothing to fix in Nigeria. You're shifting the debate to Nigeria. Who is talking about Nigeria? Any negative thing you say about Nigeria is correct but I'm talking about justice for all.
There is nothing to fix now in Nigeria? grin grin grin grin which Nigeria are you talking about? The number one poverty country in the world? The most corrupt in the world? Or the boko haram terrorists capital? Mate! As i said you have being brainwashed badly grin

I am also talking about justice for all. You just couldn't see it because of your blind hatred for Americans for arresting and jailing invictus obi. cheesy
Re: How U.S. Will Recover $10.7 Million Restitution From Obinwanne Okeke by OyinO: 10:53pm On Feb 25, 2021
gypsey:
There is nothing to fix now in Nigeria? grin grin grin grin which Nigeria are you talking about? The number one poverty country in the world? The most corrupt in the world? Or the boko haram terrorists capital? Mate! As i said you have being brainwashed badly grin

I am also talking about justice for all. You just couldn't see it because of your blind hatred for Americans for arresting and jailing invictus obi. cheesy

I said there's nothing to fix in Nigeria because Nigeria cannot be fixed again or beyond repair, and you still went ahead to flash your corn teeth as if I meant otherwise. How dumb? You see, you're just a BABOON pointing and laughing at the bald head of a vulture. I reacted to that post from a point that our people commit crimes and are heavily punished by the US authorities while they act as if they are saints. Their people commit crimes here too. It's just like a corrupt law enforcement agent or officer punishing a criminal. I don't hate the USA but there's a way they treat Nigerians that I don't like. And if it's because of our youths who commit cyber-related crimes, then there is no saint when it comes to that. This is my last response b4 we get dirty and get banned.
Re: How U.S. Will Recover $10.7 Million Restitution From Obinwanne Okeke by Franklydes(m): 12:14am On Feb 26, 2021
Liposure:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/445150-exclusive-how-u-s-will-recover-10-7m-restitution-from-obinwanne-okeke.html
And some human would mock others for been broke, make them go steal bah? See last last no need to worry in this life. Just do your best, be real and legit. Word! Ulus!
Re: How U.S. Will Recover $10.7 Million Restitution From Obinwanne Okeke by LesbianBoy(m): 12:21am On Feb 26, 2021
Hedonini:

Dino...
E-Mon...
Obi Cu....
Jow....
Shina Pe....
Etc
Etc
Etc

Haa! Shebi i dey tell you the other day say obi way no pure. You say no be so. You don hear him nick name? grin grin

As for jowi, I doubt him gan gan bad. Him papa don do the hard work for am run go village. Him own na to dey flex the money now dey take care of the business. Also, I think the reason jowi no wan go america na because him and him papa get exactly the same name. To avoid stories that touch. grin grin grin grin

Meanwhile hush sef for dey waka free today if him dey Naija. Naija still get small advantage sha grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How U.S. Will Recover $10.7 Million Restitution From Obinwanne Okeke by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 26, 2021
OyinO:

I said there's nothing to fix in Nigeria because Nigeria cannot be fixed again or beyond repair, and you still went ahead to flash your corn teeth as if I meant otherwise. How dumb? You see, you're just a BABOON pointing and laughing at the bald head of a vulture. I reacted to that post from a point that our people commit crimes and are heavily punished by the US authorities while they act as if they are saints. Their people commit crimes here too. It's just like a corrupt law enforcement agent or officer punishing a criminal. I don't hate the USA but there's a way they treat Nigerians that I don't like. And if it's because of our youths who commit cyber-related crimes, then there is no saint when it comes to that. This is my last response b4 we get dirty and get banned.
whatever man! cheesy go hang yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NNPC:trial Of Treasury Looters To Begin Soon - Buhari / Lebanese Couple Settles Nigerian Worker With N400K After Torturing Her / Five Stowaways Arrested On Lagos Vessel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.