Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Goat & Sheep Manager or Buyer In Large Quantity Needed - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Goat & Sheep Manager or Buyer In Large Quantity Needed (521 Views)

World’s Most Expensive Sheep Auctions At £367,500 / Buyers Of Cassava In Large Quantity Needed Around Okada E / Practical Goat/Sheep Farming In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goat & Sheep Manager or Buyer In Large Quantity Needed by adeyemo001: 9:43am On Feb 25, 2021
I have 100 village goats and 100 sheep for sale. I bought them at weaning last year June. I'm selling in bulk at rate of N10k each and not negotiable. You can come for inspection. Location is Oyo State

Or

If you can manage them, accommodate them, feed them and cater for their health needs without me having any commitment about fund, then you can come and have them and we share their kids. I can show you the sharing format and T & C. They are all females. We must sign a Legally Binding Agreement with my lawyer.

If you are interested, send me a mail- akeemadeyemo001@gmail.com and i will explain the sharing format and pictures and video in reply to you.
Re: Goat & Sheep Manager or Buyer In Large Quantity Needed by andycoal40(m): 12:16pm On Feb 25, 2021
adeyemo001:
I have 100 village goats and 100 sheep for sale. I bought them at weaning last year June. I'm selling in bulk at rate of N10k each and not negotiable. You can come for inspection. Location is Oyo State

Very nice.. am interested
Re: Goat & Sheep Manager or Buyer In Large Quantity Needed by adeyemo001: 12:56pm On Feb 25, 2021
andycoal40:

Very nice.. am interested

Advert updated!
Re: Goat & Sheep Manager or Buyer In Large Quantity Needed by matuskyoo7(m): 8:12pm On Feb 25, 2021
How old are they?
Re: Goat & Sheep Manager or Buyer In Large Quantity Needed by cattlefarming01: 11:25am On Feb 26, 2021
How To Make More Money Fattening Cow

Livestock-Zyme is fortified with enzymes which ensures your animals to absorb nutrients from their feed to enable your animals increase growth and milk production and increases their immune system for high disease resistance.

Livestock-Zyme ensures your animals to absorb nutrients from feed and fully utilize it for increase in growth within the shortest possible time to help you reduce your cost of feeding which boost your profit.

With the application of Livestock-Zyme, better feed utilization for growth, zero mortality for your animals and more income for you

HOW TO USE (Sheep, Goat, Cattle, Pigs)
Simply add 1 capful of livestock-zyme into 40litres of water or 1 bottle of livestock-zyme liquid feed into 2,400litres of water and feed normally.

For Delivery Of Product Contact 08033492090

To learn more about our product www.zenithenergyenzyme.com

Re: Goat & Sheep Manager or Buyer In Large Quantity Needed by TheFalcons: 4:20am On Feb 27, 2021
adeyemo001:

Advert updated!

Hello Chief, I'm interested in taking two females and 1 male.

Since goats usually birth 2 kids, If I'm to raise them till they reproduce, do you take your goat and one of the kid back and I get just one of the kid.

Please note that they'll be tethered throughout, because I don't have much land space, what will you suggest as a cheap source of feed ?

Enlighten me pls.

(1) (Reply)

Become A Millionaire From Maize Farming / Where Can I Buy Cheap Live Goats In The North / A Very Big Cassava I Harvested From My Farm.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.