Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

I Will Legalize Cannabis And Ban Alcohol If I Become President – Naira Marley (V - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Legalize Cannabis And Ban Alcohol If I Become President – Naira Marley (V (235 Views)

Zlatan Ibile: “I Will Legalize Weed & Embezzle Money If I Become The President” / Marlians President, Naira Marley In Jumpsuit, Look Like Legendary Fela Kuti.picx / We Have A Living Dead President - Naira Marley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Legalize Cannabis And Ban Alcohol If I Become President – Naira Marley (V by Glamoury990: 10:15am On Feb 25, 2021
Controversial Nigerian artiste, Azeez Fashola a.k.a Naira Marley has outlined some important decisions he will take if he becomes president of Nigeria.

[img]https:///wp-content/uploads/2021/02/naira-marley-president-300x192.jpg[/img]

The Marlian President as he is called by fans, said that if he is elected as Nigeria’s president, the first thing he will do is to legalize cannabis.

His second action will be to ban the alcohol in the country owing to the fact that people drink and drive and end up causing accidents. Naira Marley who spoke in the Yoruba language also intends to ban alcohol to minimize the rate of domestic violence in Nigeria Read More

Watch below;

https:///if-i-become-president-i-will-legalize-cannabis-and-ban-alcohol-naira-marley-video/
Re: I Will Legalize Cannabis And Ban Alcohol If I Become President – Naira Marley (V by falcon01: 10:38am On Feb 25, 2021
Alcohol is Needed that's how you listen to Annoying conversations with a straight face.

(1) (Reply)

Alleged Attempt By DSS Soldiers And Police To Arrest Sunday Igboho Foiled (video / Fwesh X Finally Unveils Cover Art For His First Single Of 2021 / See $13.8million Mansion Pop Star Rihanna Just Bought In Beverly Hills (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.