Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,823 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Court Refuses To Grant Abdulrasheed Maina Bail - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Refuses To Grant Abdulrasheed Maina Bail (6872 Views)

The Air-Conditioned Building Where ‘Prisoner’ AbdulRasheed Maina Lives / Abdulrasheed Maina Slumps In Court / Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Refuses To Grant Abdulrasheed Maina Bail by etrouble: 12:47pm On Feb 25, 2021
tsephanyah:
If the war against corruption is real, will say good Let him rot on jail. The war against corruption is not real. Every region is protecting their corrupt politicians. Let him go

Unfortunately you are right
Re: Court Refuses To Grant Abdulrasheed Maina Bail by Willy123(m): 12:55pm On Feb 25, 2021
Officialhorlah post=99406[color=#006600:
[/color]417] .
https://punchng.com/court-refuses-to-grant-ex-pension-boss-maina-bail/
smiley Is because our judiciary is for the highest bidder that is why he feel he can ask for bail after jumping the first one. Lawyers self no they try oooo. A lawyer usually advice him to apply for bail
Re: Court Refuses To Grant Abdulrasheed Maina Bail by iconnecta(m): 1:02pm On Feb 25, 2021
maina maka why ?
Re: Court Refuses To Grant Abdulrasheed Maina Bail by samwillyco1(m): 1:14pm On Feb 25, 2021
Good
Re: Court Refuses To Grant Abdulrasheed Maina Bail by fredoooooo: 1:50pm On Feb 25, 2021
We need to add Instant killing for looting before things can change in this country
Re: Court Refuses To Grant Abdulrasheed Maina Bail by guy222: 2:08pm On Feb 25, 2021
My dad best friend died struggling to collect his pension. Every month they use to go for verification, yet he was never paid until he died, as i speak now, the children and their mum is eating from hand to mouth all because of this bastard, though i trust justice abang. But if this idiot did not get up to 15years in jail then i will know that Nigeria is a joke. May thunder strike you and your entire generation. Bail kill you there.
Re: Court Refuses To Grant Abdulrasheed Maina Bail by emmnprince(m): 3:09pm On Feb 25, 2021
Queenlovely:
Conceal Your Mistakes-Have a Scapegoat Around To Take The Blame

Our good name and reputation depend more on what we conceal than on what we reveal. Everyone makes mistakes, but those who are truly clever manage to hide them, and to make sure someone else is blamed. A convenient scapegoat should always be kept around for such moments.

You just remind me of Robert Greene's 48 Laws Of Power. How to manipulate things, people, and the system to your own benefit.

Those laws are relevant and applicable in Nigeria system. Those laws when internalized, adapted and applied in Nigeria will go a long way of saving one from certain things that takes mean 6-feet under the earth.
Re: Court Refuses To Grant Abdulrasheed Maina Bail by hecomeshome(m): 3:25pm On Feb 25, 2021
tsephanyah:
If the war against corruption is real, will say good Let him rot in jail. The war against corruption is not real. Every region is protecting their corrupt politicians. Let him go

Honestly, I must commend your delusional submission. It's not easy.
Re: Court Refuses To Grant Abdulrasheed Maina Bail by Walletnaira: 4:28pm On Feb 25, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Court Refuses To Grant Abdulrasheed Maina Bail by charlesucheh(m): 5:44pm On Feb 25, 2021
lies upon lies equals to ACCUMULATED LIES!!!!
THIS MAN GET MIND O!!!!!
Re: Court Refuses To Grant Abdulrasheed Maina Bail by Mars16(m): 10:13pm On Feb 25, 2021
His story is like the boy who cried wolf.
Re: Court Refuses To Grant Abdulrasheed Maina Bail by witworth(m): 1:47am On Feb 26, 2021
Scapegoat being dealth with by slaves.

(1) (2) (Reply)

5G Not Harmful To Our Health, Pantami Tells Nigerians / LP Record First Win in Lagos / Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.