Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,018 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Open Letter To Apostle Johnson Suleiman - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Letter To Apostle Johnson Suleiman (149 Views)

"Things Are Not Going Well For Us" Happieboys Apologise To Apostle Chinyere (vid / Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet / Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Apostle Johnson Suleiman by seyi360(m): 11:51am On Feb 25, 2021
Apostle Suleiman; I salute your doggedness , tenacity, bravery and courage. Media razor blades attempting to slice you up were astonished to realize that your skin is too thick to be sliced through , rather you slide and skate gallantly on what sinks others . You are light years ahead of this generation. You stand head and shoulders above your frustrated critics. No barrage of opprobrium can break your spirit, your heart can only be compared to that of the Lion. Like a kingdom warrior, you speak as a kingdom palladium against any act of intimidation against the church.
From State to state, continent to continent, you keep winning souls for the kingdom with a sufficient demonstration of the kingdom's power and glory.
Scandals after scandals, you keep growing stronger. Multiple attempts to assassinate your character only puts your name on the lips of millions across the globe. Your name is like toothpaste, without you in their mouth, they will have toothache.
Would it be an exaggeration to nickname you the Lion of the Nigerian Church? I think you are also the Tiger.
A kingdom general , an iconoclast of uncommon proportion.
A philanthropist amongst philanthropists .
Attempting to pull him down is akin to closing the stable doors after the horses have bolted. No fusillade or barrage of verbal shots can stop this uncommon kingdom Armada. The salacious hearsay or scurrilous tales has never tamed your ever increasing velocity. Multitudes daily testify to your generosity towards the needy.
What more shall I say? keep up the good work, keep giving the devil heartaches and headaches as you advance the course of the kingdom. More grace my Apostle.

Ademola Akinyeye.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Victory - A Provision March 4 / How Blaming Harms Everyone / May Jesus Christ Crucified; The God Of Our Hope Fill Us With His Hope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.