Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,191 members, 7,839,047 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Nkechi Blessing Apologizes For Calling Out Follower Who Tattooed Her Name - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing Apologizes For Calling Out Follower Who Tattooed Her Name (37541 Views)

Ka3na Reaches Out To Fan That Tattooed Her Name / Nkechi Blessing To Fan Who Tattooed Her Name On Her Hand: 'You Are On Your Own' / Rita Dominic's Reply To Follower Who Told Her To 'Go And Marry' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkechi Blessing Apologizes For Calling Out Follower Who Tattooed Her Name by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 25, 2021
Is that one a tattoo? Make she come meet this real niggar tattoo his own. A real mega star, not local entertainers . Daz my guy Scofield Michael

Re: Nkechi Blessing Apologizes For Calling Out Follower Who Tattooed Her Name by Unified07: 1:46pm On Feb 25, 2021
both the tattooed and the tattooee are all idiots, women are Useless
Re: Nkechi Blessing Apologizes For Calling Out Follower Who Tattooed Her Name by yusluvad(m): 1:47pm On Feb 25, 2021
This one is strong ooo...
Re: Nkechi Blessing Apologizes For Calling Out Follower Who Tattooed Her Name by ogbonnachrys: 1:50pm On Feb 25, 2021
Who will i tattoo now Don Jazzy comes to my mind
Re: Nkechi Blessing Apologizes For Calling Out Follower Who Tattooed Her Name by SavageResponse(m): 1:51pm On Feb 25, 2021
There are so many stupid people roaming around these days
Re: Nkechi Blessing Apologizes For Calling Out Follower Who Tattooed Her Name by betshopagent(m): 1:53pm On Feb 25, 2021
Hm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Apologizes For Calling Out Follower Who Tattooed Her Name by OyinO: 1:53pm On Feb 25, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
I didn't see the insult in her comment, she was only blunt! She even called her Aunty Oyinda.

On the other hand, anybody that doesn't have the tattoo of any member of her family on him/her but decides to tattoo any yeyebrity deserves whatever comes his or her way.

Best comment

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Apologizes For Calling Out Follower Who Tattooed Her Name by emerged01(m): 1:55pm On Feb 25, 2021
jospepper:
Next time think before you talk.

By the way na only you and sorry Waka come?
Wetin Dey there to think of. For me,I like the way she blasted the idiot in the first not this stupid apology. Fans must use their head. While tattooing somebody’s name or face on your body? Because of what? Mumu character.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Apologizes For Calling Out Follower Who Tattooed Her Name by betshopagent(m): 1:56pm On Feb 25, 2021
Viknat:
Is that one a tattoo? Make she come meet this real niggar tattoo his own. A real mega star, not local entertainers . Daz my guy Scofield Michael
this one wey dey collect fellow man prick na your guy? tufiakwaaa! spits!

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Apologizes For Calling Out Follower Who Tattooed Her Name by KosiGee(m): 1:56pm On Feb 25, 2021
The tattooist need to go back to school or apprenticeship.
What a horrible artwork and writing.

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Apologizes For Calling Out Follower Who Tattooed Her Name by sojfarm: 1:57pm On Feb 25, 2021
There is no need for any apology.

That you a celeb does not mean you live a foolish.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Apologizes For Calling Out Follower Who Tattooed Her Name by alasane: 1:59pm On Feb 25, 2021
LMS1:
Dear Nkechi,
Your Apology Is Accepted But That Apology Is Not Enough.
She Hustled For Your Money,
So Give Her The Money She Hustled For Not Apology.
Stingy Clout Chasers grin

My network is too slow so i am not able to see the image clearly but from the comments, i can assure you that the wife was at fault to slap the landlady's husband. The only thing we are wishing the couple is a fabulous life after the pastor has said the court was right to give the footballer the goat that was stolen from the bakery studio
Re: Nkechi Blessing Apologizes For Calling Out Follower Who Tattooed Her Name by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 25, 2021
betshopagent:
this one wey dey collect fellow man prick na your guy? tufiakwaaa! spits!
shooo. So diz guy na bisexual o. I Google am now now. But his tattoo is fa bomb o
Re: Nkechi Blessing Apologizes For Calling Out Follower Who Tattooed Her Name by betshopagent(m): 2:05pm On Feb 25, 2021
Viknat:
shooo. So diz guy na bisexual o. I Google am now now. But his tattoo is fa bomb o
hahaha! u don see am. nothing much about the tatto. i wud rather treasure a tatto over a punna of an olosha than this 1.naa....

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Apologizes For Calling Out Follower Who Tattooed Her Name by Baelila: 2:16pm On Feb 25, 2021
Re: Nkechi Blessing Apologizes For Calling Out Follower Who Tattooed Her Name by MansoryMX(m): 2:34pm On Feb 25, 2021
Is the problem of Nigerians? Omooo Nigeria government have finally succeeded in turning 80% of people living in this country into Zombies. Is this the problem Nigerians have as a people? Na wa o!

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Apologizes For Calling Out Follower Who Tattooed Her Name by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 25, 2021
This nkechi lady must be a low budget prostitute undecided, even bobrisky get class pass am.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Apologizes For Calling Out Follower Who Tattooed Her Name by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:36pm On Feb 25, 2021
This the kind of apology I hate. Was she brainless when she messed up initially?
Re: Nkechi Blessing Apologizes For Calling Out Follower Who Tattooed Her Name by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 25, 2021
Well, I never see the insults ooo angry

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Apologizes For Calling Out Follower Who Tattooed Her Name by olisaEze(m): 2:50pm On Feb 25, 2021
Las las aunty Oyinda go still see small thing take see front. cool
Re: Nkechi Blessing Apologizes For Calling Out Follower Who Tattooed Her Name by SweetDipBenny(m): 2:51pm On Feb 25, 2021
Apology not enough o
U must give her moni grin
Re: Nkechi Blessing Apologizes For Calling Out Follower Who Tattooed Her Name by Tonytonex(m): 2:57pm On Feb 25, 2021
kiddkash:
this na new trend?

make celebrity notice you and make you cash out.

mistake the pesin make no be bobrisky or Don Jazzy
Abeg, Don jazzy don marry?
Re: Nkechi Blessing Apologizes For Calling Out Follower Who Tattooed Her Name by achems: 2:57pm On Feb 25, 2021
fnep2smooth:
its like na tatoo de ruin now. fastest way of getting attention.
yes o
Re: Nkechi Blessing Apologizes For Calling Out Follower Who Tattooed Her Name by agboifeanyi242(m): 3:04pm On Feb 25, 2021
E be like, I go tattoo David for my body.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Apologizes For Calling Out Follower Who Tattooed Her Name by snoopz: 3:04pm On Feb 25, 2021
send her money jaare no do like cuppy o
Re: Nkechi Blessing Apologizes For Calling Out Follower Who Tattooed Her Name by INCREDIBLE007(m): 3:05pm On Feb 25, 2021
EBMedia:
Nkechi Blessing Apologizes For Calling Out Follower Who Tattooed Her Name

Actress Nkechi Blessing Sunday has apologized to a follower who she called out for tattooing her name on her arm, IgbereTV reports.

The follower named Oyinda had tattooed "NBS to the world" on her arm, which is a combination of Nkechi Blessing Sunday's initials and a quote she's known to use.

Reacting, Nkechi suspected her of doing it for money and told her she won't get a kobo from her.

Nkechi Blessing has now reached out to the woman privately to apologize. She also apologized publicly.

Her apology comes after some celebrities blasted those who treated their fans who got tattoos of them with disrespect.

See her apology below.

In as much as NKECHI BLESSING DIDN'T ASK HER
TO DO IT

THE APOLOGY IS OKAY

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Apologizes For Calling Out Follower Who Tattooed Her Name by TempleHouse: 3:10pm On Feb 25, 2021
Who can tattoo Evans or Buhari on his body if genuinely you admire them

I don't understand how you can make a permanent damage to your skin because of irresponsible celebrities...!
Re: Nkechi Blessing Apologizes For Calling Out Follower Who Tattooed Her Name by Prince001(m): 3:17pm On Feb 25, 2021
Wowww, it got to d stage, where people having tattoo of someone else on their body b4 they can survivr��������

Naija Govt and anyone that don't want Naija to succeed make una kontinuo. Using poverty against people is just wrong Bobrisky and Co!

Almighty God pls help us óò, ���� its just just too much pain in Naija
Re: Nkechi Blessing Apologizes For Calling Out Follower Who Tattooed Her Name by LMS1(m): 3:18pm On Feb 25, 2021
alasane:

My network is too slow so i am not able to see the image clearly but from the comments, i can assure you that the wife was at fault to slap the landlady's husband. The only thing we are wishing the couple is a fabulous life after the pastor has said the court was right to give the footballer the goat that was stolen from the bakery studio

Wahala grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sandra Okagbue Tattoos Flavour's Name "Chinedu" On Her Arm (Photo) / Evangelist Victor Edet Warns Tope Alabi To Stop Using Wigs, Makeup, Earrings / Throwback Picture Of AY And His Wife, Mabel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.