Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

What Is Wrong With Guaranty Trust Bank These Days? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is Wrong With Guaranty Trust Bank These Days? (178 Views)

Guaranty Trust Bank Is Stealing From My Account / CBN Licences Titan Trust Bank, TAJ Bank And Globus Bank / Guaranty Trust Bank (gtb) Se (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Guaranty Trust Bank These Days? by omoharry(f): 12:02pm On Feb 25, 2021
Guys, I woke up this morning only to see a N5000 restriction on my account.This means that I cannot withdraw more the
stated amount . All attempt to reach their customer service has been futile.They are very good at wasting peoples credit but they do not have the initiative to give us a toll free line to call their time wasting customer care representative. And to make matter worse, I was still trying to resolve a transfer that I initiated yesterday that was not successful, nor was there any reversal from GTB till now .Then this happened this morning.
What is really wrong with GTB anyway? Is any one experiencing the same issue as me?

(1) (Reply)

Importing Cowhides(dry) Before Been Processed As Ponmo / Study In Russia / 15 And 30 Tonnes Trucks Needed To Carry Spaghetti And Pasta Within Lagos Only.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.