Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,236 members, 7,836,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Kidnappers Abduct Fufu Sellers In Ogun, Demand ₦10 Million Ransom - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers Abduct Fufu Sellers In Ogun, Demand ₦10 Million Ransom (36997 Views)

Kidnappers Snatch Two Siblings From Their Home In Ogun, Demand ₦15m Ransom / Kidnapper Killed While Collecting ₦2.1 Million Ransom In Ekiti / Late Emiola Adesina’s Daughters Kidnapped, N100 Million Ransom Demanded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Abduct Fufu Sellers In Ogun, Demand ₦10 Million Ransom by toxtimmy: 2:04pm On Feb 25, 2021
Dude...figure of speech..... Speaking abstractly and I hope you get the context.

1 + 1 = 2
1 + 1 = too
1 + 1 = two
1 + 1 = Meji

It's all about critical thinking...remember we are animals and will remain animals... But I get the context of what you mean by animals.

lekki1444:
Hey i dont mind you Jerry Rawlingsing nigerian politicians. i just take exception to a nigga pulling his draws down to take a shit on a politician. i mean are we animals now ?
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Fufu Sellers In Ogun, Demand ₦10 Million Ransom by chrisblack: 2:06pm On Feb 25, 2021
Jashub:
Nice one. Let the south experience a bit of what the north has been swallowing.
you mean let the south experience the new industry the north has created

3 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Abduct Fufu Sellers In Ogun, Demand ₦10 Million Ransom by Jashub: 2:08pm On Feb 25, 2021
chrisblack:
you mean let the south experience the new industry the north has created
If that's your own interpretation of kidnapping...then yes. Let them enjoy the experience
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Fufu Sellers In Ogun, Demand ₦10 Million Ransom by dalass(f): 2:09pm On Feb 25, 2021
Jashub:

Keep your hungry, lazy, uneducated and unskilled bandits in the North!
How many tuwo/ fura sellers have they abducted in the North

Howbeit, they know most traders are petty traders with poor people as family members in that region....

See how much they are negotiating for 27 kidnapped victims if Kagara. 2.7 million!

Whereas 2 fufu sellers should pay #10 million... Northern youths are truly lazy and they expect South to dole money to them... Shame! angry
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Fufu Sellers In Ogun, Demand ₦10 Million Ransom by Superjazz: 2:11pm On Feb 25, 2021
Jashub:
The SW u mean
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Fufu Sellers In Ogun, Demand ₦10 Million Ransom by lekki1444: 2:14pm On Feb 25, 2021
toxtimmy:
Dude...figure of speech..... Speaking abstractly and I hope you get the context.

1 + 1 = 2
1 + 1 = too
1 + 1 = two
1 + 1 = Meji

It's all about critical thinking...remember we are animals and will remain animals... But I get the context of what you mean by animals.

Alright then bro hehe. figure of speech. i get it. by the way i am not an animal. a human who has worked on his spirit and is ascended and civilized and in sync with his higher self is not an animal. it is an uncivilized human who has zero access to his higher self who is an animal. a carnal beast
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Fufu Sellers In Ogun, Demand ₦10 Million Ransom by Jashub: 2:14pm On Feb 25, 2021
dalass:

Keep your hungry, lazy, uneducated and unskilled bandits in the North!
How many tuwo/ fura sellers have they abducted in the North

Howbeit, they know most traders are petty traders with poor people as family members in that region....

See how much they are negotiating for 27 kidnapped victims if Kagara. 2.7 million!

Whereas 2 fufu sellers should pay #10 million... Northern youths are truly lazy and they expect South to dole money to them... Shame! angry

You can say whatever filth you like. But just get ready to start paying for ransoms. And one last thing: pray not to be victim
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Fufu Sellers In Ogun, Demand ₦10 Million Ransom by Gandollaar(f): 2:22pm On Feb 25, 2021
eedimo:
Has the government accepted insecurity as part of our system?
It still hurts me that I'm filling unsafe in my own country and no one is bothered. Yet the keep they keep dishing out billions as security money.
My brother ehn..
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Fufu Sellers In Ogun, Demand ₦10 Million Ransom by Burruchaga71(m): 2:23pm On Feb 25, 2021
They can still negotiate
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Fufu Sellers In Ogun, Demand ₦10 Million Ransom by toxtimmy: 2:23pm On Feb 25, 2021
Again... I respect everyone's position and glad you have a stand re: animals... Last time I checked almost every medicine out there was tested on some sort of animal before humans... Welcome to the animal kindgom.

lekki1444:
Alright then bro hehe. figure of speech. i get it. by the way i am not an animal. a human who has worked on his spirit and is ascended and civilized and in sync with his higher self is not an animal. it is an uncivilized human who has zero access to his higher self who is an animal. a carnal beast
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Fufu Sellers In Ogun, Demand ₦10 Million Ransom by Kenydisharp1985: 2:23pm On Feb 25, 2021
Dey for tel dem to bring one drum of fufu as ransom. Wetin person no go see for naija
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Fufu Sellers In Ogun, Demand ₦10 Million Ransom by Queenlovely(f): 2:25pm On Feb 25, 2021
Digitalcreator:

Omo bros can I learn under you. I tot I knew it all. I no know say I just they start

learn what sir
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Fufu Sellers In Ogun, Demand ₦10 Million Ransom by joefelin2345: 2:34pm On Feb 25, 2021
HabzinhoMacquin:
grin grin grin
Even if is ten thousands, where will fufu seller get that? No be three (3) wraps they are selling for 100 Naira whole sale here in Lagos not to even talk of Imala village in Ogun State? God have mercy ooo. Dapo Abiodun see your life for market? Aikuku joye odara ji enu mi ko kalu lo ooo. You denied Sunday Igboho. See your life ooooo.
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Fufu Sellers In Ogun, Demand ₦10 Million Ransom by olajizz01(m): 2:42pm On Feb 25, 2021
Jashub:
Then who put you guys to that pathetic conditions other than yourselves,keep nurturing and protecting terrorists just because they were your kinsmen,it will soon consume you guys fully and the south will break away.
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Fufu Sellers In Ogun, Demand ₦10 Million Ransom by tit(f): 2:46pm On Feb 25, 2021
Gumi!
Safe our fufu sellers
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Fufu Sellers In Ogun, Demand ₦10 Million Ransom by Electrochemistry(m): 2:48pm On Feb 25, 2021
Jashub:
You're sick; hope you know!
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Fufu Sellers In Ogun, Demand ₦10 Million Ransom by Jashub: 2:50pm On Feb 25, 2021
olajizz01:
Then who put you guys to that pathetic conditions other than yourselves,keep nurturing and protecting terrorists just because they were your kinsmen,it will soon consume you guys fully and the south will break away.
With people like Tinubu leading fools like you, the south will never break away. Quote me anywhere
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Fufu Sellers In Ogun, Demand ₦10 Million Ransom by Jashub: 2:51pm On Feb 25, 2021
Electrochemistry:
You're sick; hope you know!
I wish i were, but from all indication its your region thats about to be sick.
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Fufu Sellers In Ogun, Demand ₦10 Million Ransom by olajizz01(m): 2:53pm On Feb 25, 2021
Jashub:
With people like Tinubu leading fools like you, the south will never break away. Quote me anywhere
Hahaha,see this terrorist, it will be like film trick before your useless face when the chips are down.

That's when you will know that Tinubu is nothing,he and his family can join you terrorists in your hell called north to realised his useless ambition,he will never be missed for just a day.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Abduct Fufu Sellers In Ogun, Demand ₦10 Million Ransom by pat077: 2:54pm On Feb 25, 2021
Later some idiots will say we should stop profiling.
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Fufu Sellers In Ogun, Demand ₦10 Million Ransom by content208: 3:01pm On Feb 25, 2021
Jashub:

Your governors in the north encourage kidnapping by compensating kidnappers and murderers.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Abduct Fufu Sellers In Ogun, Demand ₦10 Million Ransom by Tonytonex(m): 3:02pm On Feb 25, 2021
god go punish them. no peace for the wicked.
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Fufu Sellers In Ogun, Demand ₦10 Million Ransom by juniorstar(m): 3:05pm On Feb 25, 2021
Jashub:
what the business between the north and south, in this matter. how is it possible DAT a jjc would come to a region and start terrorizing human lives.
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Fufu Sellers In Ogun, Demand ₦10 Million Ransom by juniorstar(m): 3:08pm On Feb 25, 2021
this is what you get when you negotiate with terrorists you empower them. let them try it in port Harcourt or calabar dem go roast dem for street.
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Fufu Sellers In Ogun, Demand ₦10 Million Ransom by oladipuposadeeq(m): 3:08pm On Feb 25, 2021
lekki1444:
angry where is fufu seller supposed to get 10 million naira from ?
i tire oooooo even if its 100k its not easy to come by for people like them.
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Fufu Sellers In Ogun, Demand ₦10 Million Ransom by dalass(f): 3:15pm On Feb 25, 2021
Jashub:
You can say whatever filth you like. But just get ready to start paying for ransoms. And one last thing: pray not to be victim

The every evil beasts are being hunted down and will cease to exist in the South here cos we hate oppression under any guise.

The North tolerate such especially under the guise of religion... lipsrsealed
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Fufu Sellers In Ogun, Demand ₦10 Million Ransom by sulaak(m): 3:21pm On Feb 25, 2021
Jashub:
If that's your own interpretation of kidnapping...then yes. Let them enjoy the experience

The South did not create instability in the North, despite the North having 60% of the leaders of Nigeria, they have failed to protect their environment against deforestation, failed to educate their children and women, lack family planning and introduce political Sharia that open the gate to the Islamic militants.

@Jashub, if the South becomes like the North, how will you import goods and services when Fulanin's militant start hijacking trailers travelling to the North. Where will you get the funds for the large scale rails and power projects that Buhari is trying to deliver in the North?
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Fufu Sellers In Ogun, Demand ₦10 Million Ransom by AutoRedux: 3:24pm On Feb 25, 2021
[quote author=Queenlovely post=99407623]Criminals are not spirits. they are not ghost, they are our neighbors, they are our friends and relatives.

They live in the same Community as we do,

To change the country we must start from our villages and Community. when every Community is safe, nigeria would be safe.

Your community is supposed to be your Godfather, have your information and ready to back you up. your safety is the number one priority of your community.

Assume you were kidnapped from your community,
Your community is supposed to play the role of a Godfather, and ask other Godfather's (Community) for help to find you within their domain.

Or a case of a missing child or vehicle, The Godfather (Community) can talk to other Dons who will be alert for the missing child

Imagine they say we can't rent out this house to you until we know who you are, we don't know you. Then you mention whose umbrella covers you.
No need for the epistle. They are Fulani Herdsmen. Simple and short.
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Fufu Sellers In Ogun, Demand ₦10 Million Ransom by gladdensir(m): 3:28pm On Feb 25, 2021
koyemi fa
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Fufu Sellers In Ogun, Demand ₦10 Million Ransom by Jashub: 3:28pm On Feb 25, 2021
sulaak:

The South did not create instability in the North, despite the North having 60% of the leaders of Nigeria, they have failed to protect their environment against deforestation, failed to educate their children and women, lack family planning and introduce political Sharia that open the gate to the Islamic militants.

@Jashub, if the South becomes like the North, how will you import goods and services when Fulanin's militant start hijacking trailers travelling to the North. Where will you get the funds for the large scale rails and power projects that Buhari is trying to deliver in the North?
So because it was created in the north it should be localized to the north abi? Anyway, I'm glad its now down south. Let's see if you guys can remove it without causing friction
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Fufu Sellers In Ogun, Demand ₦10 Million Ransom by Greenback: 3:33pm On Feb 25, 2021
Coneheaded structures....once upon a sai Baba.

To imagine that Nnamdi Kanu cried against these Fulani people and these sophisticated people insulted him for what he saw coming!!!!!

They even threatened him with their MC oluomo should he step his feet in Lagos!!!!
E pele o....
God have mery
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Fufu Sellers In Ogun, Demand ₦10 Million Ransom by benzzyno(m): 3:39pm On Feb 25, 2021
Fufu sellers? Awon eleyi ti ya weyrey sha.. Una for kukuma take them do money now.. Rubbish.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8-Month Pregnant Woman In Ekiti / Obituary: Burial Of Ope Bademosi Murdered By His Cook In Lagos Announced / Armed Robbers Shot Dead By Bauchi State Police Command (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.