Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,967 members, 7,825,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

I Wrestled With The Devils- Olisa Metuh Reflects On His Life In Prison - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Wrestled With The Devils- Olisa Metuh Reflects On His Life In Prison (209 Views)

Olisa Metuh Attends The Matriculation Of His Adopted Child In Abuja Wit Crutches / Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) / Court Closes Olisa Metuh’s Case In His Absence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Wrestled With The Devils- Olisa Metuh Reflects On His Life In Prison by Joanne07: 12:11pm On Feb 25, 2021
The former spokesman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Olisa Metuh has recalled his experience in prison, revealed that he wrestled with the demons.

Olisa Metuh who was arrested over issues bordering on money laundering spent 10 months at the National Correctional Centre, Kuje, FCT before his release on December 24, 2020.

Speaking during a reception organized for him by the PDP in Awka, the Anambra State capital on Wednesday, February 24, Olisa Metuh said, “I have been to the lowest, deepest end of the valley. I have wrestled with the demons. I wrestled with the devils. The Almighty God has saved me. For that, I commit the rest of my life to the service of God and the people. It is not easy. It is just like being in your house and an armed robber comes to your house, takes away all your earnings, beats you up, violates your wife, deals with your children and you can’t do anything because he has the gun. When we have power, we should know how to use it because there is God in heaven. At the end of the day, all of us will die,” he said

https://xpresstvnaija.com/news/i-wrestled-with-the-devils-olisa-metuh-reflects-on-his-life-in-prison/

(1) (Reply)

Why State Government Are Scared Of Having State Police / Ekiti 2022: On Eleka 2022 I Stand By Aare (barr.) Femi J Banjo. / TUKUR BURATAI YEARS: His Unrivaled Legacy As Nigerian Army Chief Of Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.