Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Gunmen Kill Four Policemen At Checkpoint In Anambra - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kill Four Policemen At Checkpoint In Anambra (468 Views)

Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint / Soldiers Gang-rape AAUA Student At Checkpoint / Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gunmen Kill Four Policemen At Checkpoint In Anambra by Factshunter: 12:43pm On Feb 25, 2021
Gunmen kill four policemen at checkpoint in Anambra

Four policemen have been killed at Nkpologwu, Aguata local government area of Anambra by suspected gunmen.

The attackers also carted away their rifles.

The assailants were said to have met their victims at a checkpoint in the community, near Ekwulobia.

They were said to have set the patrol vehicle ablaze after killing the policemen.

Anambra Police Public Relation’s Officer, Mohammed Haruna, couldn’t respond to enquiries by The Nation.

Efforts to reach were unsuccessful as calls to his phone bounced.

One of the Senior Police Officers, a Chief Superintendent of Police CSP, confirmed the report to The Nation.

The source said: “Honestly, it’s a black Wednesday in Anambra. I don’t know what those boys want to gain from this act

“We lost our gallant men today again, few days after the Aba, Abia State incident. Do they want us to leave the force for them?

“This thing is getting out of hands and when our men respond now, some members of the public will start shouting on policemen.”

One of the community leaders from Achina, a neighbouring town to Nkpologwu, who also pleaded anonymity, told The Nation that he saw up to four dead bodies at the scene

He said: ” I don’t think they were robbers, I suspect members of pro -Biafra group. Those boys are still angry and our people should be careful.”

https://thenationonlineng.net/gunmen-kill-four-policemen-at-checkpoint-in-anambra/amp/

Mynd44

Re: Gunmen Kill Four Policemen At Checkpoint In Anambra by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 25, 2021
Police checkpoint seems to be abundant in the east but unavailable in the north where bandits buy guns like bread

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Four Policemen At Checkpoint In Anambra by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 25, 2021
I actually don't know the agenda of this news.

Is it that the Nationnewspapar want us to believe Anambra needs tighter federal security or what?
Re: Gunmen Kill Four Policemen At Checkpoint In Anambra by PrinceDz1: 12:47pm On Feb 25, 2021
Who else noticed Police has been under attack in the East since the ESN crackdown
Re: Gunmen Kill Four Policemen At Checkpoint In Anambra by Jostoman: 12:49pm On Feb 25, 2021
Picture or I don't believe it

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Four Policemen At Checkpoint In Anambra by Kaduna1stson: 12:52pm On Feb 25, 2021
White lies
Re: Gunmen Kill Four Policemen At Checkpoint In Anambra by hammerDK: 12:54pm On Feb 25, 2021
DMX, WAT YA NIGGA WANT.

RIDE OR DIE, WAT YA NIGGA WANT...

Re: Gunmen Kill Four Policemen At Checkpoint In Anambra by Kaduna1stson: 12:54pm On Feb 25, 2021
PrinceDz1:
Who else noticed Police has been under attack in the East since the ESN crackdown

If you believed this news, you shouldgob and return your certificate.
Re: Gunmen Kill Four Policemen At Checkpoint In Anambra by Kaduna1stson: 12:55pm On Feb 25, 2021
Mikecold:
Police checkpoint seems to be abundant in the east but unavailable in the north where bandits buy guns like bread

We are doing it on purpose.
Re: Gunmen Kill Four Policemen At Checkpoint In Anambra by Fahdiga(m): 1:01pm On Feb 25, 2021
Fake news

(1) (Reply)

Why I Killed My Mother On Instruction Of My Pastor ― Woman Confesses / Ebonyi: Crude Oil Discovery, Others Cause Of Killings In Effium, AESID Alleges / Fake Mallams Busted By Police (watch Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.