Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,955 members, 7,810,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Own A Plot Of Land Inside The Prestigious Westbury Homes Bogije. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Own A Plot Of Land Inside The Prestigious Westbury Homes Bogije. (536 Views)

WESTBURY HOMES BOGIJE, Buy And Build! Don't Be Left Out!!! / The Prestigious Westbury Homes Bogije Has Been Set To Cater For Families, Indivi / Invest In Westbury Homes With Instant Allocation, Buy, Build And Title C Of O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Own A Plot Of Land Inside The Prestigious Westbury Homes Bogije. by RealEstatePlus(m): 12:56pm On Feb 25, 2021
*WESTBURY HOMES BOGIJE*

Are you a lavish spender or a *smart investor?*
If you are the latter, then this is for you ��

*WESTBURY HOMES* is a residential estate located inside Beechwood estate, Bogije, ibeju-lekki, Lagos State.

It is currently under development by Ragnarok Property Development Ltd. (Rpdl)

*Westbury Homes* is a premium community with distinguished facilities and standard infrastructures such as *perimeter fence*, *playground for kids*, *boundary cameras*, *recreational area with sporting facilities*, *potable water*, *Interlocked road network* among many others.

This estate is in close proximity to:

- Adiva Plainfield
- Lakowe Golf
- Mayfair gardens
- Corona school
- Greenspring schools
- Lufasi Nature Park
- Omu resort
- Fara park
- Novare mall Shoprite and many other developments that will make your family life easier and fun filled.

Well you're probably still thinking "and so??��‍♀️why should i buy this one?"

You should know that in August 2019, a full plot of serviced land (600sqm)in Westbury Homes was N11m, as at July 2020 it was N12.7m and as at December 2020 it was N14.5m.

Well here are the new prices:

600sqm -N17,200,00
500sqm -N14,950,000
450sqm -N13,075,000
300sqm -N8,950,000

You think it's expensive? Come back in 2023.�
Now is the best time to invest your money in Westbury Homes against the next few years�

Land title is C of O

For more information about this property call/whatsapp..... 08134845536
Re: Own A Plot Of Land Inside The Prestigious Westbury Homes Bogije. by RealEstatePlus(m): 3:37pm On Feb 25, 2021
Earth is the surest place to Invest in, and that is why you can't go wrong with it.

Buy a property and you are certain of an increment in years to come, you not sure of how to start? Send us a message, 08134845536 our team is always ready to help put your funds in the right property.

Re: Own A Plot Of Land Inside The Prestigious Westbury Homes Bogije. by RealEstatePlus(m): 2:18pm On Mar 02, 2021
Please consider this piece: *PROCRASTINATION SYNDROME*

*January*: I will surely start.

*February*: I will soon start.

*March*: I still have it in mind to start.

*April*: I am expecting something before starting.

*May*: I will start any moment from now.

*June*: Wow! So you don first me start, I no go waste time again.

*July*: Something came up but I won't fail to start by month end.

*August*: I go surprise una this August

*September*: Definitely this is my September to Remember, I am starting next week.

*October*: My house rent is due this month, I will start after paying.

*November*: If not for that my house rent, I would have started in October ...but this month no go pass me.

*December* : Too many bills to pay this month, I give it a push next January.

*That is How destinies have been postponed by indecision. *Without* *a* *deadline* *there*** *is no* *HEADLINE* !

What do you want to do?
What have you planned to do?

*Act Now*
Re: Own A Plot Of Land Inside The Prestigious Westbury Homes Bogije. by RealEstatePlus(m): 9:28am On Apr 27, 2021
Real estate cannot be lost or stolen.
It's by far the safest investment of all time.
Re: Own A Plot Of Land Inside The Prestigious Westbury Homes Bogije. by RealEstatePlus(m): 2:28am On Apr 28, 2021
Real estate cannot be lost or stolen.
It's by far the safest investment of all time.
Re: Own A Plot Of Land Inside The Prestigious Westbury Homes Bogije. by RealEstatePlus(m): 4:08pm On May 08, 2021
"The only thing that can not fly away is land"*....... buying a home right now, will be the best opportunity in your life time..
Re: Own A Plot Of Land Inside The Prestigious Westbury Homes Bogije. by RealEstatePlus(m): 9:58am On May 13, 2021
Still available
Re: Own A Plot Of Land Inside The Prestigious Westbury Homes Bogije. by RealEstatePlus(m): 1:57pm On May 18, 2021
The future is a now... Life is happening right now.
Buy that house, but that land.
Give us a call on 08134845536
Re: Own A Plot Of Land Inside The Prestigious Westbury Homes Bogije. by RealEstatePlus(m): 5:36pm On May 22, 2021
Invest today to have a secured tomorrow.
Give us a call 08134845536
Re: Own A Plot Of Land Inside The Prestigious Westbury Homes Bogije. by RealEstatePlus(m): 8:45am On Jun 04, 2021
Available
Re: Own A Plot Of Land Inside The Prestigious Westbury Homes Bogije. by RealEstatePlus(m): 7:36am On Jul 07, 2021
The best time to invest in real estate was 10yrs ago.
The next best time is now... 08134845536
Re: Own A Plot Of Land Inside The Prestigious Westbury Homes Bogije. by RealEstatePlus(m): 8:27pm On Jul 19, 2021
Invest today. Don't wait till tomorrow. The place you inspected last month, last week and yesterday is already sold out, purchased by someone or gained higher value.
Re: Own A Plot Of Land Inside The Prestigious Westbury Homes Bogije. by RealEstatePlus(m): 2:49pm On Jul 22, 2021
Available
Re: Own A Plot Of Land Inside The Prestigious Westbury Homes Bogije. by RealEstatePlus(m): 5:12pm On Jul 27, 2021
The car you bought in 2020 will become an old model in 2021.
The dress you buy in 2020, becomes old fashion in 2021.
The iPhone 11 you bought this year has already given way to the iPhone 12.
Only real estate does not become obsolete.
So buy it!
Re: Own A Plot Of Land Inside The Prestigious Westbury Homes Bogije. by RealEstatePlus(m): 8:36am On Jul 24, 2022
Available.

Re: Own A Plot Of Land Inside The Prestigious Westbury Homes Bogije. by RealEstatePlus(m): 5:01pm On Aug 07, 2022
Secure your future... Invest in real estate.
It's the real deal.
Call or whatsapp the magic transformation number 08134845536
Re: Own A Plot Of Land Inside The Prestigious Westbury Homes Bogije. by RealEstatePlus(m): 8:46am On Aug 08, 2022
Secure your future... Invest in real estate.
It's the real deal.
Call or whatsapp the magic transformation number 08134845536...
Re: Own A Plot Of Land Inside The Prestigious Westbury Homes Bogije. by RealEstatePlus(m): 10:53am On Aug 12, 2022
Own a piece of Westbury Homes bogije Lekki.
Re: Own A Plot Of Land Inside The Prestigious Westbury Homes Bogije. by RealEstatePlus(m): 11:47pm On Aug 14, 2022
Due to the current harsh economy, the general dictum is "there's no money". This might be true for some people, but definitely not true for others.
Who says you can't be part of the others?

Come December 2022, some people will emerge as land owners even home owners.
Don't let this shock you.

You also can be part of those that will own a land before December!

Nothing is impossible!!!

You can pay for your land (dream home) at your own pace and time. Before December and voila! Your new home is ready!!

Say NO to rent, Say YES to home ownership!

Contact us for genuine real estate deals... 08134845536 (whatsapp and calls)
Re: Own A Plot Of Land Inside The Prestigious Westbury Homes Bogije. by RealEstatePlus(m): 1:40pm On Aug 15, 2022
Available
Re: Own A Plot Of Land Inside The Prestigious Westbury Homes Bogije. by RealEstatePlus(m): 1:11pm On Sep 05, 2022
Are you searching for where to invest? Are you wondering if all your specifications are ever going to be met?

Well, we have got an amazing investment for you.
Call or whatsapp us and let's make that your lifelong dream of becoming a landlord a reality.
Re: Own A Plot Of Land Inside The Prestigious Westbury Homes Bogije. by RealEstatePlus(m): 1:16pm On Sep 09, 2022
Procrastination is a thief of time.
Give us a call today and let's get started 08134845536....
Re: Own A Plot Of Land Inside The Prestigious Westbury Homes Bogije. by RealEstatePlus(m): 1:45pm On Sep 20, 2022
Real estate has been proven to be the most secured and trusted investment to give you good returns on investment.
Call or whatsapp us today and let's get started on a perfect real estate investment... 08134845536
Re: Own A Plot Of Land Inside The Prestigious Westbury Homes Bogije. by RealEstatePlus(m): 11:19am On Sep 23, 2022
Are you searching for where to invest? Are you wondering if all your specifications are ever going to be met?

Well, we have got an amazing investment for you.
Call or whatsapp us and let's make that your lifelong dream of becoming a landlord a reality.
Re: Own A Plot Of Land Inside The Prestigious Westbury Homes Bogije. by RealEstatePlus(m): 11:16am On May 18, 2023
Growing old should not scare you. Why?

Because you chose to invest now to secure your future.

Don't miss out on our developments. Find out more today.

Call/ Whatsapp +2348134845536
Re: Own A Plot Of Land Inside The Prestigious Westbury Homes Bogije. by RealEstatePlus(m): 12:44pm On May 29, 2023
The size of your dreams must always exceed your current capacity to achieve them.

Homeownership may look like a big scary dream, but guess what?

With just an initial deposit, you’ve started your home-owning journey with us.

08134845536 (Calls/Whatsapp)
Re: Own A Plot Of Land Inside The Prestigious Westbury Homes Bogije. by RealEstatePlus(m): 4:55am On May 31, 2023
WAITING IS A BAD IDEA IN REAL ESTATE.
THE MORE YOU WAIT, THE MORE PRICES APPRECIATES.

Take the bold step now by making an initial deposit.
Call or WhatsApp us on 08134845536
Re: Own A Plot Of Land Inside The Prestigious Westbury Homes Bogije. by RealEstatePlus(m): 7:19pm On Jun 01, 2023
Welcome to June!

This month, may your heart be filled with joy, your endeavours be fruitful and your blessings be abundant.

Happy new month.
Welcome to JUNE 2023.
Re: Own A Plot Of Land Inside The Prestigious Westbury Homes Bogije. by RealEstatePlus(m): 8:52pm On Jun 05, 2023
Available and selling fast.. Call/Whatsapp us on 081-3484-5536.
Re: Own A Plot Of Land Inside The Prestigious Westbury Homes Bogije. by RealEstatePlus(m): 2:01pm On Jun 07, 2023
Waiting for the moment to be right is a recipe for disaster because there is never a right moment!

Start today and see how much you can achieve if you just start.

Call/Whatsapp us and let's get you started 08134845536.
Re: Own A Plot Of Land Inside The Prestigious Westbury Homes Bogije. by RealEstatePlus(m): 2:27pm On Jul 09, 2023
Buy today... Smile tomorrow and thank me forever.
Call/Whatsapp 08134845536
Re: Own A Plot Of Land Inside The Prestigious Westbury Homes Bogije. by RealEstatePlus(m): 11:54am On Aug 21, 2023
Stop Playing!

Oh, you don’t own land yet?

Do you know that, with the potential for high yields, investing in Land just might be the smartest investment decision you ever make.

Give us a call/whatsapp on 08134845536

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chippings,Gravel And Sharp Sand Supply Online Order https://www.aliquarry.ga / What Can You Build On A Half Plot Of Land In Lagos? / To Let: Ikosi Gra, ikosi, Ketu 3bedrooms Ensuite Duplex (with pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.