Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,380 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Funmi Awelewa ‘Tattoos’ Cristiano Ronaldo On Her Thigh (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funmi Awelewa ‘Tattoos’ Cristiano Ronaldo On Her Thigh (Photos, Video) (64585 Views)

Funmi Awelewa Jubilates As Cristiano Ronaldo Views Her Insta Story / Ka3na Condemns Lady For Tattooing Her Name On Her Thigh (Photos) / Funmi Awelewa: "I Chose Acting Because I Can't Do Olosho" (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funmi Awelewa ‘Tattoos’ Cristiano Ronaldo On Her Thigh (Photos, Video) by CapitalHYC(m): 1:16pm On Feb 25, 2021
nairalanders no even dey calm down , no be cruise she dey catch ?

2 Likes

Re: Funmi Awelewa ‘Tattoos’ Cristiano Ronaldo On Her Thigh (Photos, Video) by Btumade: 1:16pm On Feb 25, 2021
Okay
Re: Funmi Awelewa ‘Tattoos’ Cristiano Ronaldo On Her Thigh (Photos, Video) by twilliamx(m): 1:16pm On Feb 25, 2021
Lol
Re: Funmi Awelewa ‘Tattoos’ Cristiano Ronaldo On Her Thigh (Photos, Video) by LoudLord(m): 1:17pm On Feb 25, 2021
lol
Re: Funmi Awelewa ‘Tattoos’ Cristiano Ronaldo On Her Thigh (Photos, Video) by ceede2: 1:18pm On Feb 25, 2021
Alaganature:
Anybody wey tattoo my picture or name on her tight go collect 200000

taa, you don bath?
Re: Funmi Awelewa ‘Tattoos’ Cristiano Ronaldo On Her Thigh (Photos, Video) by Omezif(m): 1:19pm On Feb 25, 2021
Why spoiling your body to put tattoo of somebody who doesn't know you.
Re: Funmi Awelewa ‘Tattoos’ Cristiano Ronaldo On Her Thigh (Photos, Video) by Goalnaldo(m): 1:19pm On Feb 25, 2021
Is it my Ronaldo this lady is disrespecting?? Ordinary biro not even tattoo sad
Re: Funmi Awelewa ‘Tattoos’ Cristiano Ronaldo On Her Thigh (Photos, Video) by SatanicPriest: 1:21pm On Feb 25, 2021
ronaldo gets asma fro smelling negro toto.
so he s allergic to it
Re: Funmi Awelewa ‘Tattoos’ Cristiano Ronaldo On Her Thigh (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 25, 2021
Mtchweeeeeee.
Re: Funmi Awelewa ‘Tattoos’ Cristiano Ronaldo On Her Thigh (Photos, Video) by Samsonklin(m): 1:22pm On Feb 25, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Tattooing a penaldo on your thigh is dog shiit
Bro you're a f..ool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funmi Awelewa ‘Tattoos’ Cristiano Ronaldo On Her Thigh (Photos, Video) by Alaganature(m): 1:22pm On Feb 25, 2021
[quote author=ceede2 post=99409004] taa, you don bath?
[/quote

Irrespective say you be man, I no know wetin I go reply you.. Just take a bottle of beer and cool off your self
Re: Funmi Awelewa ‘Tattoos’ Cristiano Ronaldo On Her Thigh (Photos, Video) by wellmax(m): 1:23pm On Feb 25, 2021
Judolisco:
Dis one dey catch cruise... U go see people wey no dey read now

lol, lolzzz you dey mind them, video dem no watch, post dem no read, just rushing to make comments.

ForeThinker : GeneralPula : donprinyo : dem plenty for NL

2 Likes

Re: Funmi Awelewa ‘Tattoos’ Cristiano Ronaldo On Her Thigh (Photos, Video) by pickatyouu: 1:24pm On Feb 25, 2021
Doing it to mock a certain somebody.
Re: Funmi Awelewa ‘Tattoos’ Cristiano Ronaldo On Her Thigh (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 25, 2021
DNA and bone straight hair done go na tattoo dey reign na
Re: Funmi Awelewa ‘Tattoos’ Cristiano Ronaldo On Her Thigh (Photos, Video) by Dreyton36: 1:27pm On Feb 25, 2021
If Ronaldo use the same speed wey he they use beat Barcelona take follow ur kpekus ehn , even pvssy repairer no go help ur case

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like

Re: Funmi Awelewa ‘Tattoos’ Cristiano Ronaldo On Her Thigh (Photos, Video) by Hahjascho(m): 1:27pm On Feb 25, 2021
Only if you understand Yoruba with that accent, then you will know she's joking.
Re: Funmi Awelewa ‘Tattoos’ Cristiano Ronaldo On Her Thigh (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 25, 2021
Vagina people always looking for soft landing and cash-out. Y'all may think she is joking but she is not. She is really looking for attention and cash-out from man and after that, she will continue shouting their usual feminism. Mad people

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funmi Awelewa ‘Tattoos’ Cristiano Ronaldo On Her Thigh (Photos, Video) by doxijaw: 1:30pm On Feb 25, 2021
Negro's are cursed with stupidity, including the bloggers, mods.

Pre occupied with foolishness day in and out.

Wish Hitler succeeded!
Re: Funmi Awelewa ‘Tattoos’ Cristiano Ronaldo On Her Thigh (Photos, Video) by Xj2020: 1:31pm On Feb 25, 2021
THIS THING CALLED MARRIAGE
My eyes have seen so many things, read some many things. It is never a thing of joy when couples that just got married end up fighting, and in some instance killing each other.
I still cannot fathom why a woman would end up giving her child or children to another to train without the man knowledge.
There is this news making the round the other of how a man caught his wife in an hotel with another man on valentine day.
What do women want exactly You marry them, cloth them, provide for the home even when she isn’t contributing anything to assist you in this difficult times and yet she insults you, cheat on you and in some instance kill you.
With roughly 10 ( ten) years marriage experience, I can confidently beat my chest and say I have seen it all. And as such, I believe I am competent enough to speak on this thing called marriage.
Ladies, please don’t take things personal or offence in what I about to outline. It’s my own personal observation from a masculine perspective.
1. Money is everything in today's marriage especially when it involves Nigerian girls. e get why.
2. Don't let anybody fool you with the notion that money is not that important when it comes to marriage and settling down with the woman of your dream.
3. Same bible that says that "money is the root of all evil" also says that "money answereth all things"
4. The country is bad right now to the extent that people are looking for safe havens to cool off and the female folks are no exception.
5. Don't let anybody deceive you that the arrival of a child or children would attract financial blessing to your home when you know for sure that you are dead broke.
6. Yes, children are blessings from God. That's doesn't mean that they should be as a basis for your financial breakthrough in life. Just let the children be.
7. Gone are the days when our mothers were given out in marriage based on recommendations. Guy man, you need to shine your eyes very well before taking in any woman as your wife in this 21st century.
8. Believe it or not, your wife have the potential to make or mar you without u knowing. Your progress in life is a function of your home and satisfaction of your wife with you.
9. Your wife is the first thing you see in the morning and last thing before bed time.
10. She cooks your food. Probably wash your clothes and knows the in and out of you.
11. She is the only one that is allowed to see your unclothedness without qualms.
12. With the aforementioned, you shouldn’t underestimate her powers and what she can do to you.
13. Do not ever let any lady tie you down with pregnancy. It will end in tears for you.
14. You should only married her out of love not out pity due to the pregnancy.
15. If you're not fully convince, please and please you should not married her. Such marriage arrangement always end in premium tears.
16. Instead focus your priority in taking care of her and the child long after the baby has been delivered. This entails that she automatically becomes a “Baby Mama” to your kid or kids
17. Remember always that your lost is her gain
18. You gain the trust, love and respect of your spouse more when there is enough money to take care of her everything needs in the home.
19. Don’t get me wrong while money doesn’t guarantee a successful marriage it is an essential ingredient in any successful home.
20. Instead of pursuing woman, why not pursue money first and all other things shall be added unto you. So says the modified version of the Gospel according to me.
21. Avoid broke girls as much as possible when looking for a wife. They are of no use to you in the search for your missing ribs.
22. Always aim for a working class, industrious, respectful, God fearing, ambitious and a humble woman. The bible labelled this kinds of woman to “virtuous”.
23. A broken relationship is way better than a broken home
24. Products of broken home are more predisposed to file for divorce. Remember this always.
25. Remember that lack of financial freedom might serious negative impact in the kind of education and comforts you want to give your kids
26. Money and I mean plenty of it is what keeps the engine of most marriages running.
27. Without money most marriages would struggle to survive.
28. Don't get me wrong, the availability of money doesn't guarantee a successful marriage. However, the absence would speed up the demise of any marriage.
29. I likened the above insulation to Herzberg's two factor theory of "Motivators and hygiene/disatisfiers". Read up what Fredrick Herzberg said about motivation
30. Whenever I see love up pics of married couples on Facebook, Whatsapp and twitter celebrating their marriage anniversary all I do is laugh, laugh and just laugh.
31. My brother, make money so that your woman would be proud to show you off to her friends, old course mates in the university and on social media as if you are her trophy or personal collection.
32. Have you ever asked yourself why women would rather engage a side chick in physical combat rather than their cheating partner? My hommies provide the answers yourself.
33. Money is like the water use in watering a plant to harvest.
34. It's the oil in a car engine that keeps most marriages running. The day it dries up, so many so called loved up marriages would pack up.
35. Money helps in advancing career aspiration without stress.
36. Money frees you from all kinds of depression and pressure that comes from in-laws and loved ones.
37. Family in laws would hardly disrespect you when there is money. This is even more so when your in-laws are poor.
Please and please, before you finally pop up the question, “will you marry me”, you and your fiancé needs to sit down in a round table and agree on so many things. Among the issues that needs to be addressed are:
1. You common faith and beliefs, shared responsibilities, and a complete opening up on you people's past.
1. Do not married from a sect like Gray message when you know that your religious beliefs are tied closely to what you were taught in a bible believing church like Deeper Life Bible Church. It would always end in premium tears if you do otherwise.
2. The lady in question needs to come clean on her body counts.
3. She also needs to tell the man if she had at any time taken in or had an abortion or abortions.
4. You need to do a complete background check on her family history before making up your mind on marrying her.
5. There is the need to agree on the number of kids you guys are wants to have and make adequate plans for the kids.
6. She must tell you her true age?
7. This is because findings revealed that ladies that are 30 years and above generally have problem conceiving or complications during childbirth.
8. If the lady is actively involved on social media space that's is a red flag.
9. If she is always fond of putting up Whatsapp status updates every now and then with her dancing seductively or semi nudes clothes that is also a red flag.
10. If a wayward girl all of a sudden becomes religious and start attending to things of God that is also a red flag.
11. You see our so called lady choristers, except for a very few I don't trust. Be very mindful when contemplating settling down with any of them.
12. The lady must tell you nothing but the truth about her sex history. E get why?
13. You needs to also find out on your own if she is a sex addict. E get why?
14. You should as a matter of necessity know her friends especially her best friend. This would give you a glimpse of the type of lady you are dealing with.
15. What's her health status In particular, what's is her genotype? This is so important to avoid stories that touch.
16. Some ladies have underlying health conditions that they would cleverly hide from you. One such health condition is high blood pressure which could have serious complications during pregnancy.
17. You must get to the root of her health status before anything else.
18. You must run a background check of her social media posts and check out her pics and comment's on different social media platform over the past 5 years. This would give you an idea of the type of lady you are dealing with in terms of character.
19. Most importantly, you and your fiancée needs to sit down and discuss projected income and expenses of running the home and where the money that would be use to run the home would come from.
20. In doing this you guys must reach an agreement as to the percentage of your salaries that would be contributed to manage the home, put in savings and fund important projects. This is if she is a working class lady and earning good salary.
21. Do not forget that once married you need to start making plans to build and move into your own home among other things. This would help your finances in the long run when the children start growing.
22. Lest I forget, partners must give access to their phones to their spouse at all time. E get why
23. For my hommies out there, it is important the issues identified in this write-up are fully addressed before thinking about settling.
24. Do not be blinded with love, as love would not pay the bills when the time comes or save you from a satanic woman from the pit of hell.
25. Always remember that when the chips are down, the society would not be interested in your case as they always say “marriage is for better for worse”.
26. They would also say that you should manage the lady since they did not have any input in choosing the wife for you.
27. Your pastor would even admonish you to stay with your wife even when you tell your pastor that she confess to being a witch.
28. It is therefore expedient that you are extremely careful in matters concerning marriage.

It's better to be safe than sorry.
The world like the saying goes is enough for the wise. Good day.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funmi Awelewa ‘Tattoos’ Cristiano Ronaldo On Her Thigh (Photos, Video) by GeneralPula: 1:32pm On Feb 25, 2021
Judolisco:
Dis one dey catch cruise... U go see people wey no dey read now

Why won’t I watch the video?

Still it’s a useless something..
Re: Funmi Awelewa ‘Tattoos’ Cristiano Ronaldo On Her Thigh (Photos, Video) by FBIBOT(m): 1:33pm On Feb 25, 2021
That's not a tattoo please grin that's a terrible pen drawing
Re: Funmi Awelewa ‘Tattoos’ Cristiano Ronaldo On Her Thigh (Photos, Video) by firac(m): 1:34pm On Feb 25, 2021
Money makes you lonely , foolish , or even evil, but worse than any of these: since you can buy anything, including having people do everything that needs to be done. , you are bored, bored , bored.
There are no challenges in life. You don't have to work. You don't have to keep house. You don't, in fact, have to do anything
Re: Funmi Awelewa ‘Tattoos’ Cristiano Ronaldo On Her Thigh (Photos, Video) by Mckandre(m): 1:35pm On Feb 25, 2021
Uyi168:
Mumu.
Who get that time wey Wan begin help u tag c Ronaldo..?? angry

The thing resemble wetin them use biro Draw seff..
that's because she used biro, so u can't get the humor in what she did? why's it that some people in this country re too engrossed with hate and overly serious in unreasonable things but lack the seriousness and propensity on major challenges in the nation?

1 Like

Re: Funmi Awelewa ‘Tattoos’ Cristiano Ronaldo On Her Thigh (Photos, Video) by dalass(f): 1:39pm On Feb 25, 2021
shadeyinka:
At least this one use small sense. Na with biro she draw!

Na Ibadan girl... Sense will.not kill her....

She used common sense in using biro

1 Like

Re: Funmi Awelewa ‘Tattoos’ Cristiano Ronaldo On Her Thigh (Photos, Video) by Olarewaju89: 1:43pm On Feb 25, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Tattooing a penaldo on your thigh is dog shiit ..

There are other sweet and lovely players if at all you must do a tattoo......players like Lewandowski, Neymar the star boy, mpappe, Ciro Immobile, Ibrahimovic, prince benzima and king messi

Your hatred for CR7 no be small oo grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funmi Awelewa ‘Tattoos’ Cristiano Ronaldo On Her Thigh (Photos, Video) by fredoooooo: 1:43pm On Feb 25, 2021
Madness grin grin cheesy
Re: Funmi Awelewa ‘Tattoos’ Cristiano Ronaldo On Her Thigh (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 25, 2021
Is this the new Nigerians madeness?
Re: Funmi Awelewa ‘Tattoos’ Cristiano Ronaldo On Her Thigh (Photos, Video) by yusluvad(m): 1:49pm On Feb 25, 2021
This one is shit jare
Re: Funmi Awelewa ‘Tattoos’ Cristiano Ronaldo On Her Thigh (Photos, Video) by Myself2(m): 1:51pm On Feb 25, 2021
Madness and greed of the highest order.

Fake girl

Cheap girl

She couldn't even afford to go to a real tattoo parlour, she had to use blue pen blue biro to draw the ugly looking damn thing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) / Wizkid Smashes Fan’s Iphone 6 In Dubai Club While Smoking Weed / olamide to give Phyno his headies award for not being nominated (snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.