Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,238 members, 7,953,893 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:29 AM

A Night To Remember - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Night To Remember (141 Views)

Mix Bitter-kola And Mango Leaf, Add Tom-tom Drink Morning And Night To Cure This / The Things That You Need To Remember When Getting One / Drink Warm Garlic Water Every Night To Bed To Cure These Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Night To Remember by olar2g(m): 1:28pm On Feb 25, 2021
Get ready (Baby) tonight (Darlin')
Gonna make this a night to remember
Get ready (It won't be like the past) tonight (I will make it last)

Tonight
Make this a night to remember
Tonight

Yes o that's our promise to ladies but at the end of the game we are disappointed with all the gragra all the sweet talk na just a minute the bobo last.
Guy no let that lady go away with another guy wey dey take Burantashi Extra.
We have been discussing with most ladies their frustration is how a handsome guy can not last long, they said men don't care about their own satisfaction during sex that is why they decline when that subject is brought up when they are with a guy in the room.
It is not like ladies don't like sex but can you go the extra miles to bring out the real passion in it? Can your dick last another 30-40 minutes with dropping like ripe banana that has no strength.

My guy no worry we are here for you to make this night a memorable one that your lady we keep ask for another visit.
With our 100% pure Herbal Fruit Burantashi Extra Juice your lady will be singing Shalamar - A Night To Remember Lyrics
Get ready tonight
Get ready (Get ready) tonight

Get ready (Darlin') tonight (Baby)

This night you won't forget
‘Cause your love I won't regret

Get ready (It won't be like the past) tonight (I will make it last)

Tonight
Tonight

My guy make u no dull your self o
Make ur order and we delivered to ur door step our effective Burantashi Extra

(1) (Reply)

Healthy Weight Loss With These Proven Tips / US Health Official: 'now Is Not The Time' To End COVID-19 Restrictions / Seminal Vesiculitis Have Three Influences On The Fertility Of Males

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.