Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,273 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Come In Let’s Build Together - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Come In Let’s Build Together (247 Views)

Get In Let's Start Python Language From Scratch / Let's Build A Mobile App For Your Businesses, Websites & Blogs / Software Test Analysts Come In Let's Learn And Share Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Come In Let’s Build Together by Venzee(m): 1:45pm On Feb 25, 2021
Join me and build this 3 complex and robust web application, am currently working on 3 three projects that I can’t do it alone, that’s why I want to split it.
Here are the projects

1. Office

2. Wordpress alternative

3. Third party customer transaction dashboard

What are they for and why them?
1. Office : this is businesses and industry, which help them to keep track and records on their products.
What does office do?
i. It runs crud operation
ii. Query products from database
iii. Create new product cartigory
iv. Search and read products
v. runs monthly transaction records
vi. Analyze products stats and total number of product in each cartigory.

2. Wordpress alternative: everybody what Wordpress is and how to use them, but I discovered some issues in Wordpress which Wordpress is not ready to do that, and that is...
Using your own theme you coded, bought or downloaded, you cannot use your own theme on Wordpress and that very horrible, most of us are trying to Use their own theme but it impossible.
So what does it do ?
i. Allow you to upload and use your own theme
ii. Runs on a non relational database system
iii. Your post, images, videos and other documents are on our database not your web host
iv. Do all most exactly the same thing with Wordpress

3 third party customer transaction dashboard :
At least two top companies in Nigeria, pZ and NB
as junior store keeper, I notice some huge errors while collecting customer’s Oder from head office , sometimes the customer Oder list get lost and have to post back or make a request to the order
Sometimes the Oder send may have delivered to the customer by another branch or Oder list not be complete.
How do you plan to correct it?

i. Each company or business create an account for their customer service platform which will link to their company server and they will a little detail on their customer transaction.

ii. There will no payment gateway, so customers can’t place Oder through the platform is on keep track on their transaction and transaction history.

iii. Transaction are stored on two palaces,
Server hard drive and non relational database system.
Sorry i didn’t show you guys the screenshots of the ongoing projects, on my next thread i will.

Contact me through my signature
If you want to join.
Re: Come In Let’s Build Together by Karleb(m): 3:20pm On Feb 25, 2021
Is money involved or na free job?

(1) (Reply)

Data Scientist Needed / Programming Language Rankings 2021: Javascript, Python & Java Top The Chart / I Need Suggestions On Laptop And Printer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.