Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Funniest Thing That Occurred To You While In Primary /secondary School... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Funniest Thing That Occurred To You While In Primary /secondary School... (185 Views)

Tertiary, Primary & Secondary Schools To Reopen In Lagos From September 14 & 21 / Second Term Begins: Did You Do This While In Primary Or Secondary School? / 'Making Love': Found In Primary School Book (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funniest Thing That Occurred To You While In Primary /secondary School... by tunjilee003: 4:59pm On Feb 25, 2021
Primary and secondary school education is where we had a lot of fun while growing up, especially, if you attended a public school.... What are the funniest thing that occurred to you while in school??
Mine: if I could remember vividly, I was in jss 1 then, I just got admitted in a private school,we have this principal, Mr chigozie, at the sight of him, students will begin to run helter skelter, he is a no nonsense man....
Wednesday used to be our curriculum activities day, so we gathered ourselves, including the senior students into the school's large hall.... We were all making noises due to the absence of Mr chigozie to calm the situation....the teachers who were unable to control us went out to call the principal to discipline us....
Immediately, Mr chigozie got into the hall and shouted at us to maintain silence.... Everywhere became silent that we can even hear the drop of a pin....
The funniest part was that tvhe moment everywhere became silent, an aboki man who scavenges on condemned iron materials was passing by and his statement was "aluminum condemn, battery condemn, iron condemn" we couldn't contain the laughter, we all busted into laughter, including the principal.....
Feel free to share yours...
Re: Funniest Thing That Occurred To You While In Primary /secondary School... by Kayberg: 5:37pm On Feb 25, 2021
Was the best student in primary school.
Most challenging in secondary.
Been a loner since childhood.
Excited over nothing.
Feels just nothing.
I am hollow.
Re: Funniest Thing That Occurred To You While In Primary /secondary School... by The5DME(m): 7:05pm On Feb 25, 2021
My Gf then; wanted me to kiss her but I was scared.
Re: Funniest Thing That Occurred To You While In Primary /secondary School... by OlayemiAshraf(m): 7:13pm On Feb 25, 2021
I was in grade 12 back then when I finger Bleep my classmate..... So there was this girl in my class.... she's sitting at the front while I'm backbencher.... So that day only few of us were in the class.... So I went to sat with her so that I could see the board clearly..... Then the girl started using her leg to rubbed mine ""she has taken off her shoes"".... I looked in her eyes , then she winked at me...... Mehnn in my mind I was like""perfect timing"" .... I used my hand to rubbed her thighs.... She didn't said anything..... Then I slide my finger into her kitten... She vibrated.... I fingered her for like 3min.... Then our math teacher enter the class.....mehnn I quickly removed my fingers from her punaa.... Then I stood up and went back to chair..... I didn't know Our class captain saw the whole scenario.... The mf came to met me in my seat..... He said ""I saw you o"" .... He said that i should give him something to kept his mouth shut...... Me as a bad guy...I told him ""do your worse"" , every fucking time this dude always wrote down my name... when he' was written noise maker...... ... He told everyone in the class about the scenario..... Everyone started bullying the girl ..... She doesn't gave me the pussy though..... She said I snitched on her......

(1) (Reply)

March 3rd Visit Our Office For Your NYSC Registration In Lagos / 3 Secrets That Can Permanently Eliminate Exam Failure / Malaysian Assignment Help At 51% Off Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.