Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

These Are 8 Tallest Skyscrapers Around The World Currently Under Construction. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / These Are 8 Tallest Skyscrapers Around The World Currently Under Construction. (2492 Views)

Sanwo-olu Inspects Senate Building Under Construction For LASUTECH (Pictures) / This Is The Largest Sphere Building In Las Vegas Currently Under Construction / Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Are 8 Tallest Skyscrapers Around The World Currently Under Construction. by innotutorial(m): 6:15pm On Feb 25, 2021
There are so many exciting skyscrapers around the world which are currently under construction. These skyscrapers after being built, we boost their respective country rank in the skyscraper race. Countries like China, Malaysia, Dubai, America etc. We hope Nigeria can one day be on this list.
If you want to know more about these skyscrapers, you can click the link below which will direct you to YouTube to watch the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IxtAMqPxFQ

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are 8 Tallest Skyscrapers Around The World Currently Under Construction. by LMS1(m): 6:21pm On Feb 25, 2021
Most Of Them Are Built With Oil Money But Nigeria Is Still Living In Past Glory Of Union Bank Building And Cocoa House.
Maybe Because We Have Too Many Religouse People In The Country Just Like This Guy Below Me.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are 8 Tallest Skyscrapers Around The World Currently Under Construction. by Righteousness2(m): 6:22pm On Feb 25, 2021
If Man has in His Sinful and evil state could Produce Mindblowing things as these, I begin to imagine what The ANCIENT of DAYS Has in store in Heaven for all who will accept HIS Free Gift of Salvation for all Humanity..

Brothers/ Sisters ,JESUS IS COMING! HE is at the Door.
I Can't Miss Heaven for anyone or anything here on Earth.
I don't know about you!!
Make your Choice!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are 8 Tallest Skyscrapers Around The World Currently Under Construction. by Fahdiga(m): 6:32pm On Feb 25, 2021
Have you seen the one in Iragbiji

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Are 8 Tallest Skyscrapers Around The World Currently Under Construction. by innotutorial(m): 6:51pm On Feb 25, 2021
TRUE
LMS1:
Most Of Them Are Built With Oil Money But Nigeria Is Still Living In Past Glory Of Union Bank Building And Cocoa House.
Maybe Because We Have Too Many Religouse People In The Country Just Like This Guy Below Me.
Re: These Are 8 Tallest Skyscrapers Around The World Currently Under Construction. by innotutorial(m): 6:52pm On Feb 25, 2021
That is true. May the name of Jesus Christ be forever glorify
Righteousness2:
If Man has n His Sinful and evil state could Produce Mindblowing things as these, I begin to imagine what The ANCIENT of DAYS Has in store in Heaven for all who will accept HIS Free Gift of Salvation for all Humanity..

I don't know about you!!
Make your Choice!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: These Are 8 Tallest Skyscrapers Around The World Currently Under Construction. by innotutorial(m): 6:53pm On Feb 25, 2021
NO grin grin HOW IS IT?
Fahdiga:
Have you seen the one in Iragbiji
Re: These Are 8 Tallest Skyscrapers Around The World Currently Under Construction. by Spending123: 7:20pm On Feb 25, 2021
Chai look at what Lord Luggard did to Nigeria by joining we and Northerners together if not, Nigeria would have been like Dubai by now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Are 8 Tallest Skyscrapers Around The World Currently Under Construction. by innotutorial(m): 7:54pm On Feb 25, 2021
indeed
TradingSYS:
MONEY IS GOOD
Re: These Are 8 Tallest Skyscrapers Around The World Currently Under Construction. by boss1310(m): 8:18pm On Feb 25, 2021
if the buildings are six in numbers religious conspiracy theorists would have jumped on this thread saying it's the antichrist buildings
Re: These Are 8 Tallest Skyscrapers Around The World Currently Under Construction. by innotutorial(m): 8:21pm On Feb 25, 2021
grin grin grin
Spending123:
Chai look at what Lord Luggard did to Nigeria by joining we and Northerners together if not, Nigeria would have been like Dubai by now.
Re: These Are 8 Tallest Skyscrapers Around The World Currently Under Construction. by NgwalandAba(m): 8:38pm On Feb 25, 2021
Only if it can lead to heaven.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Are 8 Tallest Skyscrapers Around The World Currently Under Construction. by Icyexpressions: 2:26am On Feb 26, 2021
Well,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Are 8 Tallest Skyscrapers Around The World Currently Under Construction. by Nobody: 3:21am On Feb 26, 2021
NgwalandAba:
Only if it can lead to heaven.
Dude always try to appreciate good looking things. Stop associating religion with everything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Are 8 Tallest Skyscrapers Around The World Currently Under Construction. by innotutorial(m): 5:28am On Feb 26, 2021
thank you
Masonkaycares:
Dude always try to appreciate good looking things. Stop associating religion with everything.
Re: These Are 8 Tallest Skyscrapers Around The World Currently Under Construction. by HaBaE(m): 8:21am On Feb 26, 2021
Masonkaycares:

Leave them bro

That the major set back in this corn tree (religious sentiment) ..see better innovation.... Yeh yeh yeh yeh heaven this heaven that.

God that bestowed this amazing idea upon man no no wetin hin dey do.
Thank God, God is not man
. God would help improve our mentality...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are 8 Tallest Skyscrapers Around The World Currently Under Construction. by KefeeBRIGHT91(m): 8:53am On Feb 26, 2021
Righteousness2:
If Man has in His Sinful and evil state could Produce Mindblowing things as these, I begin to imagine what The ANCIENT of DAYS Has in store in Heaven for all who will accept HIS Free Gift of Salvation for all Humanity..

I don't know about you!!
Make your Choice!

...you again! what has architectural magnificence got to do with religion now? must we attribute everything and anything to religion? jeez!
now you're imagining "worldly" physical structures built by "wordly" nations with what's presumably attainable in heaven. Go out my brother, do good. make reasonable outreachs. let someone/people speak good of what you've done for humanity/salvation as you so profess, not all these online spewing of mindless garble on other people's thread to trend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Are 8 Tallest Skyscrapers Around The World Currently Under Construction. by innotutorial(m): 2:56pm On Feb 26, 2021
Thank you
HaBaE:

Leave them bro

That the major set back in this corn tree (religious sentiment) ..see better innovation.... Yeh yeh yeh yeh heaven this heaven that.

God that bestowed this amazing idea upon man no no wetin hin dey do.
Thank God, God is not man
. God would help improve our mentality...
Re: These Are 8 Tallest Skyscrapers Around The World Currently Under Construction. by innotutorial(m): 2:57pm On Feb 26, 2021
Exactly
KefeeBRIGHT91:

...you again! what has architectural magnificence got to do with religion now? must we attribute everything and anything to religion? jeez!
now you're imagining "worldly" physical structures built by "wordly" nations with what's presumably attainable in heaven. Go out my brother, do good. make reasonable outreachs. let someone/people speak good of what you've done for humanity/salvation as you so profess, not all these online spewing of mindless garble on other people's thread to trend.

(1) (Reply)

Benue State University And Kogi State 2010 And 2011 Utme Applicants Read This / Unn Info On Ds Year(2010 Post- Ume.unn Stdnts In D House:let's Talk: / Kogi State University Post Ume 2011/2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.