Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,728 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Those Bent On Power Shift To South Behind Security Challenges In North – CNG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Bent On Power Shift To South Behind Security Challenges In North – CNG (21826 Views)

2023: Voter Apathy Looms In North, CNG Warns / Igangan: Don’t Dare North, CNG Warns Gani Adams / Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Bent On Power Shift To South Behind Security Challenges In North – CNG by Triangles1(m): 8:11pm On Feb 25, 2021
Blaming southern part for their investment.

3 Likes

Re: Those Bent On Power Shift To South Behind Security Challenges In North – CNG by BravoDe: 8:11pm On Feb 25, 2021
Akanbiedu:

One thing about pretense is that, it never lasts.
The guy is a disgrace to his ancestors, I don't know why he keeps impersonating north

1 Like

Re: Those Bent On Power Shift To South Behind Security Challenges In North – CNG by NaijaFutbol: 8:12pm On Feb 25, 2021
SilverNorGold:

Finally, my people eyes dun clear... Something I have been singing...

Anyway, fear politicians! As Buhari no gree die as they expected, they decided to frustrate him... First, they used EndSars, as e no work, they switched to attacking his tribe. But they'll continue to fail! WOEFULLY! Hausa/Fulani too smart to be blackmailed by political juveniles!

North is blessed!
Nigeria is blessed!
God bless us all!

MUMU

5 Likes

Re: Those Bent On Power Shift To South Behind Security Challenges In North – CNG by Teaser4(m): 8:12pm On Feb 25, 2021
SilverNorGold:

Anyway, fear politicians! As Buhari no gree die as they expected, they decided to frustrate him... First, they used EndSars, as e no work, they switched to attacking his tribe. But they'll continue to fail! WOEFULLY! Hausa/Fulani too smart to be blackmailed by political juveniles!

North is blessed!
Nigeria is blessed!
God bless us all!

3 Likes

Re: Those Bent On Power Shift To South Behind Security Challenges In North – CNG by Oxtertee(m): 8:12pm On Feb 25, 2021
C - Confused
N - Northern
G - Group

5 Likes

Re: Those Bent On Power Shift To South Behind Security Challenges In North – CNG by Grace001: 8:13pm On Feb 25, 2021
Useless country

Pity yourself if you still have hope in this failed cursed country

1 Like

Re: Those Bent On Power Shift To South Behind Security Challenges In North – CNG by lexy2014: 8:14pm On Feb 25, 2021
SilverNorGold:

North is blessed!
Nigeria is blessed!
God bless us all!

U didn't mention d kidnappings by bandits and d killings, raping and destruction of farmlands by herdsmen. Are those d work of southern politicians against northerners?

5 Likes

Re: Those Bent On Power Shift To South Behind Security Challenges In North – CNG by tit(f): 8:15pm On Feb 25, 2021
= hell rufai

1 Like

Re: Those Bent On Power Shift To South Behind Security Challenges In North – CNG by duro4chang(m): 8:16pm On Feb 25, 2021
obiekunie2:

SAD THING IS - YOU ARE A SUPPOSED INTELIGENT BEING. sad
For where? Everything he posts on nairaland shows that he is far from being an intelligent person.

1 Like

Re: Those Bent On Power Shift To South Behind Security Challenges In North – CNG by Angelfrost(m): 8:17pm On Feb 25, 2021
Hard to see poorly educated individuals benefiting from quota system ever make common sense... Such a shame we share a nation with such morons! undecided

1 Like

Re: Those Bent On Power Shift To South Behind Security Challenges In North – CNG by urbobo20(m): 8:18pm On Feb 25, 2021
with the way things are going , this country is going to divid one day that for sure
Re: Those Bent On Power Shift To South Behind Security Challenges In North – CNG by Bukden16(m): 8:19pm On Feb 25, 2021
Blame is their language, from head to toe.
see dem sef; Bubu be their Chair on to top blame matta.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Bent On Power Shift To South Behind Security Challenges In North – CNG by Psalmistproject: 8:20pm On Feb 25, 2021
ok northern elites can you people help us wipe out those devious southern politicians you people approved for us
Re: Those Bent On Power Shift To South Behind Security Challenges In North – CNG by snoopanddre(m): 8:20pm On Feb 25, 2021
This niggaz ve ran out of points.

1 Like

Re: Those Bent On Power Shift To South Behind Security Challenges In North – CNG by Greenback: 8:21pm On Feb 25, 2021
Thunda faya you all retrogressive bastards....

Thunda faya these blood backward retrogressive good4notjing godforsaken wretches parasites........

If you arssehos are bold,let everyone answer him papa name

1 Like

Re: Those Bent On Power Shift To South Behind Security Challenges In North – CNG by simplesearch: 8:23pm On Feb 25, 2021
So who were the people doing it when a southerner in the person of Jonathan was in power? Admittance of guilt!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Bent On Power Shift To South Behind Security Challenges In North – CNG by Nyanabo(m): 8:24pm On Feb 25, 2021
Wahala for who no fit read long epistle. Who teach this one grammar ?
Re: Those Bent On Power Shift To South Behind Security Challenges In North – CNG by MuchAdo: 8:24pm On Feb 25, 2021
SilverNorGold:

North is blessed!
Nigeria is blessed!
God bless us all!

Aboookis love to play the victim card every now and then.

Nigeria as it is now is unsustainable. We will keep borrowing until we can borrow no more.

All southerners want is restructuring so that we can leave you regressive folks behind and forge ahead with our destinies in our hands. To hell with the presidency!

4 Likes

Re: Those Bent On Power Shift To South Behind Security Challenges In North – CNG by Greenback: 8:25pm On Feb 25, 2021
SilverNorGold:

North is blessed!
Nigeria is blessed!
God bless us all!

We don't blame you...we blame the yoruba people who gave you people free phone and internet 2014... Before then,there were hardly mallams with their ways of thinking on this forum....

3 Likes

Re: Those Bent On Power Shift To South Behind Security Challenges In North – CNG by Ken91(m): 8:29pm On Feb 25, 2021
a group of cow speaking like human being, do they own this country, it only foolish people living in the south, if not these illiterate northerners would perish by na
Re: Those Bent On Power Shift To South Behind Security Challenges In North – CNG by SenecaTheYonger: 8:30pm On Feb 25, 2021
isn't this the foundation of Nigeria's politics? Opposition destroying the country systematically so they can be voted in. APC did that during PDP's reign to shift power over to them. They know all this.

1 Like

Re: Those Bent On Power Shift To South Behind Security Challenges In North – CNG by ebuclassic18(m): 8:34pm On Feb 25, 2021
i have never seen a tribe so senseless like the north give them heaven and earth they still complain they're just trying to push blames after using politics to brainwash their people

2 Likes

Re: Those Bent On Power Shift To South Behind Security Challenges In North – CNG by PHIPEX(m): 8:34pm On Feb 25, 2021
First you said the South sponsored the bandits and turn around to ask for amnesty for same bandits, aren't they confused?

3 Likes

Re: Those Bent On Power Shift To South Behind Security Challenges In North – CNG by Honor10: 8:36pm On Feb 25, 2021
SilverNorGold:

North is blessed!
Nigeria is blessed!
God bless us all!

When u go get sense?

1 Like

Re: Those Bent On Power Shift To South Behind Security Challenges In North – CNG by content208: 8:37pm On Feb 25, 2021
SilverNorGold:

North is blessed!
Nigeria is blessed!
God bless us all!

Is Boko haram led by southerners? The bandits your governors were having meetings with, are they southerners?

Please enlighten me on how you manage not to feel dumb each time you comment.

If southerners are behind the deaths in the north, then northerners must be very foolish set of people.

2 Likes

Re: Those Bent On Power Shift To South Behind Security Challenges In North – CNG by EdiskyHarry: 8:38pm On Feb 25, 2021
After reading this rubbish, I would have concluded that there is no sensible person in the northern part of Nigeria, but I won't say that as it will look fallacious.

2 Likes

Re: Those Bent On Power Shift To South Behind Security Challenges In North – CNG by Gandollaar(f): 8:39pm On Feb 25, 2021
These guys mentioned Bola Tinubu's name...

2 Likes

Re: Those Bent On Power Shift To South Behind Security Challenges In North – CNG by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 25, 2021
Fulani Herdsmen are paid militants who are designed to destroy farmlands in the South so that only Northerners can control food resources.

These Northerners have taken over Oil Wells with their willing slaves in the South, and have also taken over money changers network called BDC.

Northerners also taken over Gate Keepers work from Borders as customs to our homes as gatemen, and now the hunger games is to begin.

The Southerners are so naive that they do not see the connection between Fulani herdsmen and Hausa markets in all State Capitals. The Northerners want to be the only one controlling everything including what goes into your stomachs.

Woe betide the day they will poison your tomatoes and onions and poison you all in hunger games.

If they choose to poison all the food produce in one day, the South will loose almost everyone cos almost everyone depends on these Northerners for their stable food.

All that the Southerners know how to do is insult the country and run to abroad, never to return. In less than a 100 years, almost everyone in the South will walk like Musa, talk like Mohammed, dance like Aisha and sing like Ahmed.

Allah Aku Bar!

3 Likes

Re: Those Bent On Power Shift To South Behind Security Challenges In North – CNG by Never4getU: 8:39pm On Feb 25, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

[s]really need to find out what Lord Luggard ate before thinking of joining us together with these people because it is not ordinary honestly. [/s]

Imagine!
Re: Those Bent On Power Shift To South Behind Security Challenges In North – CNG by Seebrian(m): 8:40pm On Feb 25, 2021
WhatCanIsay:
They are talking from experience presumably. The North started terrorism to gain power. Now they presumed the South has bought into their idea, but we are more civilised than that.

Also presuming that by maintaining their terroristic tendencies power will be retained by them, is a disappointment about to happen.
You are very intelligence in your comment. They are exposing their secret indirectly to Nigerians. The method they use to gain power.

1 Like

Re: Those Bent On Power Shift To South Behind Security Challenges In North – CNG by TemmyT002(m): 8:44pm On Feb 25, 2021
Tell them that instead of chasing power shift, they should kúkú help Nigeria to break up.
Re: Those Bent On Power Shift To South Behind Security Challenges In North – CNG by Donspicey: 8:44pm On Feb 25, 2021
RESTMOUTH99:
G

Masun.......

Buhari is a Terrorist......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Are Planning For Nigeria's Poor In 2016 Budget ' VP Osinbajo / Buhari Interacts With State House Staff / Ibrahim Shekarau Welcomes Baby Girl. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.