Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,872 members, 7,813,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

PDP Promises To Provide Guidance, Set Agenda For Abdulrasheed Bawa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Promises To Provide Guidance, Set Agenda For Abdulrasheed Bawa (6998 Views)

Wike Submits Presidential Form, PDP Promises Level Playing Field / Abdulrasheed Bawa Slumps In Aso Rock / 2019: Yoruba Youths Set Agenda For Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Promises To Provide Guidance, Set Agenda For Abdulrasheed Bawa by bolaayenimo: 7:39pm On Feb 25, 2021
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) on Thursday said it would soon set an agenda for Abdulrasheed Bawa, the new chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

Kola Ologbondiyan, the party’s National Publicity Secretary in a chat with Daily Independent also said the party will give the new chairman time to function in office and even provide guidance for him.

While saying the vision of the EFCC lies with the PDP as the political party that formed the anti-graft commission, Ologbondiyan said the PDP will not criticise the new EFCC chairman but will give him time to prove his capability in his new position.
“For us in the PDP, ours is to set an agenda for the chairman. The chairman has a responsibility to our nation and to himself. We will allow him to function and while working in office, we will provide guidance for him”.
“We are not going to criticise a man who has just been appointed into office without allowing him to perform the responsibilities of that office. We are also not going to tag him to anybody because he has a duty to himself”.

“Our party is going to bring out our agenda for the EFCC chairman within the shortest period of time. As we know, EFCC is not a creation of President Muhammadu Buhari or APC. It was a creation of the PDP and President Olusegun Obasanjo”.

“As such, the vision of those who created the agency still lies in our party and at the appropriate time, we will give the new EFCC chairman an agenda” he said.
https://www.independent.ng/pdp-to-provide-guidance-agenda-for-bawa-new-efcc-chairman/

Re: PDP Promises To Provide Guidance, Set Agenda For Abdulrasheed Bawa by SadiqBabaSani: 7:57pm On Feb 25, 2021
Nonsense talk frm PDP let dem allow ds Young Man function and stop tlkin nonsense

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PDP Promises To Provide Guidance, Set Agenda For Abdulrasheed Bawa by zedman1(m): 8:50pm On Feb 25, 2021
Oooooooo! I've never been privileged to write on the first page like most guys do here. Now that I've had the chance, these people are talking about PDP sh*t. Truly, Nigerians forget too fast like the golden fish. Why would anyone in his senses still be talking about PDP or even APC?.... Oh shet, I forgot, I'm not a Nigerian tonight, I'm so high. I'm not in my senses. Nwamaikpe, where are you?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Promises To Provide Guidance, Set Agenda For Abdulrasheed Bawa by Skyfornia(m): 8:50pm On Feb 25, 2021
Is this a new PDP or my eyes are no longer seeing well? When did PDP become this diplomatic?? shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: PDP Promises To Provide Guidance, Set Agenda For Abdulrasheed Bawa by Joejonah(m): 8:51pm On Feb 25, 2021
Let's hope it's good agenda.
Re: PDP Promises To Provide Guidance, Set Agenda For Abdulrasheed Bawa by BlessedNuel: 8:51pm On Feb 25, 2021
Lwkmd.... opposition party dey always pick-up the whistleblowing job

1 Like

Re: PDP Promises To Provide Guidance, Set Agenda For Abdulrasheed Bawa by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 25, 2021
cheesy grin
Re: PDP Promises To Provide Guidance, Set Agenda For Abdulrasheed Bawa by Carlylepneuma: 8:52pm On Feb 25, 2021
just d way u did with Nuhu ribadu right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Promises To Provide Guidance, Set Agenda For Abdulrasheed Bawa by OnlyLife: 8:52pm On Feb 25, 2021
Re: PDP Promises To Provide Guidance, Set Agenda For Abdulrasheed Bawa by Slawomiir2: 8:52pm On Feb 25, 2021
APC no be saint ooo

But PDP give advice? With which mouth?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Promises To Provide Guidance, Set Agenda For Abdulrasheed Bawa by SAMTOBIJU(m): 8:54pm On Feb 25, 2021
See talk. Both APC and PDP politicians suppose to be cooling off in EFCC cell if the commission is not toothless

1 Like

Re: PDP Promises To Provide Guidance, Set Agenda For Abdulrasheed Bawa by straighttalk(m): 8:56pm On Feb 25, 2021
If Only They Had Not Watered-down Opposition Politics Since They become Opposition Party. PDP is part of the reasons why Buhari is Wantonly Reckless because Nobody to Put Him and his party to check.
Re: PDP Promises To Provide Guidance, Set Agenda For Abdulrasheed Bawa by bolaayenimo: 9:01pm On Feb 25, 2021
I hope its not this guy that will kill PDP kpatakpata before 2023. If dem open Secondus file

2 Likes

Re: PDP Promises To Provide Guidance, Set Agenda For Abdulrasheed Bawa by Sonn(m): 9:03pm On Feb 25, 2021
In as much as i preferred PDP government to what we have today despite their (PDP) misrule and errors under their government, they vomited thrash this time around, Arat nonsense
Re: PDP Promises To Provide Guidance, Set Agenda For Abdulrasheed Bawa by enambobo(m): 9:05pm On Feb 25, 2021
Trying to marry the chairman so as not to get investigated for insolent acts. Come on, Nigerians are not fools.
Re: PDP Promises To Provide Guidance, Set Agenda For Abdulrasheed Bawa by oloshun(m): 9:13pm On Feb 25, 2021
Another problem, everybody wants to flex muscle; on top anticorruption, an independent body, power tussle don join. What is the meaning of EFCC is PDP's agenda? Does that mean it should be working in their favor? Or what kind of agenda do they have that surpasses the Act that established and rules and regulations of the body itself? I am just tired
Re: PDP Promises To Provide Guidance, Set Agenda For Abdulrasheed Bawa by nairavsdollars(f): 9:20pm On Feb 25, 2021
Set agenda for a man you didnt appoint
Re: PDP Promises To Provide Guidance, Set Agenda For Abdulrasheed Bawa by Perfectsouth(m): 9:20pm On Feb 25, 2021
most times, my kids speaks intelligently than these stupid old cargoes
Re: PDP Promises To Provide Guidance, Set Agenda For Abdulrasheed Bawa by thaoriginator: 9:20pm On Feb 25, 2021
grin
Re: PDP Promises To Provide Guidance, Set Agenda For Abdulrasheed Bawa by onoms4luv(m): 9:25pm On Feb 25, 2021
Everybody dey try to hide their ass
Re: PDP Promises To Provide Guidance, Set Agenda For Abdulrasheed Bawa by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 25, 2021
grin... They Created EFCC of course grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Promises To Provide Guidance, Set Agenda For Abdulrasheed Bawa by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 25, 2021
Pdp is a useless political party

Apc is a useless political party

Nigerians that still support them are shameless, useless and senseless
Re: PDP Promises To Provide Guidance, Set Agenda For Abdulrasheed Bawa by DSoj(m): 10:02pm On Feb 25, 2021
If i were Buhari, for this stupid talk, i will scrap EFCC and form a new anti corruption outfit
Re: PDP Promises To Provide Guidance, Set Agenda For Abdulrasheed Bawa by Emyzoloye5(m): 10:49pm On Feb 25, 2021
hope the PDP tax collector's
never start taxing bawa?

1 Like

Re: PDP Promises To Provide Guidance, Set Agenda For Abdulrasheed Bawa by goatmeat1(f): 11:58pm On Feb 25, 2021
lol
Re: PDP Promises To Provide Guidance, Set Agenda For Abdulrasheed Bawa by TripleAkutigi: 12:38am On Feb 26, 2021
Oyya, APC should cancel ✖️ EFCC and create EFCC again.
Re: PDP Promises To Provide Guidance, Set Agenda For Abdulrasheed Bawa by deji17: 2:01am On Feb 26, 2021
When the thief promises to help repair your door, dont you know you are on a long thing?
Re: PDP Promises To Provide Guidance, Set Agenda For Abdulrasheed Bawa by Ceeogbaru2: 3:06am On Feb 26, 2021
Black and Dark can never produce white.....
Re: PDP Promises To Provide Guidance, Set Agenda For Abdulrasheed Bawa by blackpanda: 3:42am On Feb 26, 2021
Pdp is funny sha
The most corrupt party on the planet is talking about allowing law enforcement work. Lol. As in what other choice do they have grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo: United As One People, Nigeria Will Overcome Present Challenges / Abductions: Kashim Shettima Meets Stakeholders & Security Agencies In Kaduna / 2019: Buhari, Atiku Playing Politics With Restructuring – Senator Umeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.