Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

No More Military Check Point In Igboland ---MNK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No More Military Check Point In Igboland ---MNK (2107 Views)

Some Men Insist On Making Videos Of A Soldier at a check point (Video/Pic) / ISWAP Fighters Planning To Kill More Military Commanders – Army Sends Signal / BREAKING!! Unknown Gunmen Attack Military Check Point At Ubomiri, Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No More Military Check Point In Igboland ---MNK by Makemefit12op(m): 8:29pm On Feb 25, 2021
He made the call bon radio Biafra, claiming that a lot of Igbo women has been abducted by Nigeria army and then sent to the north to be raped by fulani soldiers.
He also warn the police to also checked their backs in Igboland because police and soldiers on uniform are no longer safe in Igboland.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No More Military Check Point In Igboland ---MNK by Samfloxin(m): 8:55pm On Feb 25, 2021
source?

1 Like

Re: No More Military Check Point In Igboland ---MNK by Omoslim26: 9:31pm On Feb 25, 2021
It doesn't matter if this is true or false

but reality is dat the only reason why this man still even remains relevant is bcuz our leaders in Se have just decided to be useless

I don't know how a group of people dat call themselves leaders will just come together and collectively choose to be useless

imagine one man will be parading himself as the generalissimo in a whole region all bcuz the leaders keep proving to be useless

why should there be so much road blocks in Ala Igbo dats the most peaceful region in this crazed up country

even if I believe dis man is manipulative and I don't subscribe to his ipob

our leaders are really urging him on with their inefficiencies

1 Like

Re: No More Military Check Point In Igboland ---MNK by Optional09: 9:34pm On Feb 25, 2021
Omoslim26:

but reality is dat the only reason why this man still even remains relevant is bcuz our leaders in Se have just decided to be useless

I don't know how a group of people dat call themselves leaders will just come together and collectively choose to be useless

imagine one man will be parading himself as the generalissimo in a whole region all bcuz the leaders keep proving to be useless

why should there be so much road blocks in Ala Igbo dats the most peaceful region in this crazed up country

Talk shit as you like, once you come off your drug go and find solution to boko haram and bandits

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Military Check Point In Igboland ---MNK by Omuaro38: 9:37pm On Feb 25, 2021
Omoslim26:

Nwanne forget Kanu for a second, the salient and more worrying question remains... why are the Nigerian army abducting women and taking them to nondescript locations across the nation to rape and dehumanize them? as a man would how would you take it if such act was done to your wife, sister or mother? don't you see the government are lending more credence and justification for Nnamdi Kanu's insanity?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Military Check Point In Igboland ---MNK by Omoslim26: 9:37pm On Feb 25, 2021
Optional09:

Talk shit as you like, once you come off your drug go and find solution to boko haram and bandits

Is it the same boko haram that your uncle said had been defeated or which boko haram are you referring to

1 Like

Re: No More Military Check Point In Igboland ---MNK by Omoslim26: 9:44pm On Feb 25, 2021
Omuaro38:

Nwanne forget Kanu for a second, the salient and more worrying question remains... why are the Nigerian army abducting women and taking them to nondescript locations across the nation to rape and dehumanize them? as a man would how would you take it if such act was done to your wife, sister or mother? don't you see the government are lending more credence and justification for Nnamdi Kanu's insanity?

hmm I know the army are capable of doing the unthinkable

but I never really blive dis one 100% yet

if this is true den I think it's high time we overhauled the useless leaders we have bcus their own don too much

I will gladly join any new front for revolution against those old weaklings

6 Likes

Re: No More Military Check Point In Igboland ---MNK by Spending123: 9:45pm On Feb 25, 2021
Ok!!! we have heard you sir, command granted. where is that my AK 47 let me begin to use these demons in uniform to count scores.

4 Likes

Re: No More Military Check Point In Igboland ---MNK by Omoslim26: 9:48pm On Feb 25, 2021
the last time wey I travel with one of my friend from cameroon go Owerri bcus he say him go like taste ofe Owerri wey I dey always make mouth about and say him go like flex Owerri

the question wey the guy ask me still dey sound for my ear

UNA DEY FIGHT WAR FOR HERE

everywhere check point here and there

na wa ooo

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Military Check Point In Igboland ---MNK by Omuaro38: 9:53pm On Feb 25, 2021
Omoslim26:

hmm I know the army are capable of doing the unthinkable

but I never really blive dis one 100% yet

if this is true den I think it's high time we overhauled the useless leaders we have bcus their own don too much

I will gladly join any new front for revolution against those old weaklings
I really hope it's not true
Re: No More Military Check Point In Igboland ---MNK by Bigflamie(m): 10:05pm On Feb 25, 2021
Watch out how these extortionists' checkpoints will reduce immediately. Ohamadike has spoken. We move
Re: No More Military Check Point In Igboland ---MNK by Omoslim26: 10:05pm On Feb 25, 2021
Omuaro38:

I really hope it's not true

And the governor wey we get no fit remind Fg se Ala Igbo na the most peaceful region in the country and do not need such crazed up military presence

I no understand how those governors dey reason must you be useless can't dey take a cue from wike sey you wan tell me sey him too no dey thief but dat one come mean se make him useless join too
Re: No More Military Check Point In Igboland ---MNK by Collins4u1(m): 10:16pm On Feb 25, 2021
Omuaro38:

Exactly, even if they must take them to the barracks.

Is barrack not at Onitsha, owerri, enugu. Like wtf bastard military

2 Likes

Re: No More Military Check Point In Igboland ---MNK by okeyglm: 10:31pm On Feb 25, 2021
those extortionist should find their way to sambisa. they must pay with their blood for what they did to our women

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No More Military Check Point In Igboland ---MNK by BENARI: 10:36pm On Feb 25, 2021
I'm with MNK on this drive.

2 Likes

Re: No More Military Check Point In Igboland ---MNK by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:59pm On Feb 25, 2021
Road blocks everywhere in the East but when it comes to fighting terrorism in the North, they will complain of shortage of manpower

Close borders for South, open the ones in the North

ESN, e don tey wey una dey talk to them peacefully them no hear

Abeg, give them as e dey hot, make e dey burn them

One of your target should be that Hope Uzodinma

Na war them want, na war them go get

6 Likes

Re: No More Military Check Point In Igboland ---MNK by jlinkd78(m): 11:12pm On Feb 25, 2021
Noted
Re: No More Military Check Point In Igboland ---MNK by nthony10: 1:12am On Feb 26, 2021
Now no soldier or policeman will want to be stationed to a road checkpoint.

I really feel sad and disappointed in the eastern state governors. No one has even if na one testicle in him to speak up to the FGs tyranny. I hope there won't be a revolution because if it comes to that they will be the first victims.

6 Likes

Re: No More Military Check Point In Igboland ---MNK by johnmartus(m): 1:21am On Feb 26, 2021
China made general just spoken. Chest beating undecided
Re: No More Military Check Point In Igboland ---MNK by aniomadei1975: 1:31am On Feb 26, 2021
Omoslim26:

The road blocks made SE the most peaceful region. Remove the road blocks, you and I will suffer dearly.
Re: No More Military Check Point In Igboland ---MNK by IduNaOba: 1:59am On Feb 26, 2021
Check points Don dey reduce in anambra already.
3 places was used to set small example.
Aguata and orumba LGA
Even the police car wey them burn for the checkpoint still dey there.
I hear say police lose 4
Guys came with a bend and hilux all tinted.
E Don happen for abayi aba
E happen for imo few hours back
By the time e begin happen more often nobody go tell them to remove all checkpoints.

3 Likes

Re: No More Military Check Point In Igboland ---MNK by GidiCars: 3:30am On Feb 26, 2021
If you want to break nigeria up, the easiest way is to start killing soldiers. They think they're invisible. Once the army fall, the others would collapse. Forget the airforce and navy, they ain't shit.

It will either start in the West or east, whichever location it starts from, that would be the end of this zoo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Military Check Point In Igboland ---MNK by BUSINESSMAN2: 5:23am On Feb 26, 2021
Omoslim26:

you are a big FOOOOO ..LLLLL
Re: No More Military Check Point In Igboland ---MNK by Omoslim26: 11:17pm On Feb 26, 2021
BUSINESSMAN2:
you are a big FOOOOO ..LLLLL
Where dis one come out from again
Oga Seun do something about the mad men wey don over plenty for dis forum na
who open gate for dis one now

(1) (Reply)

Pictures: Billionaire Olu Okeowo Was Right About Thugs Taking Over South West / 2023: OBA Is A Thief- Gov Udom Emmanuel Declares / Peter obi Held Talks With EU Delegates(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.