Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Ruling On Racism And Tribalism - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ruling On Racism And Tribalism (10818 Views)

Islam and Racism / Ruling On A Woman Putting Her Picture On Social Media / Islamic Ruling On Blowing Oneself Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by malcom1X: 12:22pm On Mar 12, 2021
doffman:

Islam my religion. It teaches me everything about my wellbeing. Thank you Allah for making me Muslim . If you created among those that do not know you as my creator what will I do !

This is truely blessing you have bestowed on me.

I really appreciate you and I will forever worship you and not worship what you created .

You are just saying this to console yourself, but deep inside your life is empty.

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by toplinetrtrend: 12:32pm On Mar 12, 2021
Nychillax:

How does that correlate with the teaching of Islam?? That is where most of you get it wrong, because someone or certain group of people practices wats different from teaching of the prophet doesn't gives you the audacity that's the part of Islam, u guys needed to get that fact right.

You claim oppression and intolerance do not correlate with Islamic teachings, but that is what you Muslims practice. Are you telling me that you Muslims are intentionally going against the Quran?

You always threaten anyone that doesn't agree with your Islamic teachings. Wow betide the perosn if he converts from Islam to Christianity. You will start placing curses on him. Why are you people forcing your ideas on others? Your religion is a religion of repression and oppression, a religion that seeks to destroy others.

Pastor having affairs with choir mistress doesn't mean that's wat Bible says,
Hausa man marry a child of 16yrs doesn't equate that to Islam, and
Terrorist recite Quran doesn't mean that's the teaching of Islam...
Pastor performing ritual inside the church doesn't mean that's wat Christianity is all about

If that is so, why are you Muslims not condemning the activities of the terrorists? Why are you silent in the face of their demonic activities? Your silence means you agree with them, probably because your religion is benefiting from their activities.

Other Christian condemn pastors that misbehave, but you Muslims never condemn Islamic terrorists or imams.

Akintola of MURIC keeps on making comments like an Islamic terrorist, but none of you ever condemn his utterances. So, you are secretly rejoicing at what he says. This means you are also terrorists in your hearts.

You av to totally differentiate between wat religion says and wat some bad element in the same religion does, it's necessary.

Since you claim Islam is not repressive and you are not condemning the repressive behaviours of Akintola et al, does that mean you are also one of the bad elements in Islam?
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by toplinetrtrend: 12:40pm On Mar 12, 2021
doffman:

Islam my religion. It teaches me everything about my wellbeing. Thank you Allah for making me Muslim . If you created among those that do not know you as my creator what will I do !

I really appreciate you and I will forever worship you and not worship what you created .

You can learn about wellbeing anywhere for that matter. You can even learn about wellbeing in a physical and health education class. So, you don't need to be a Muslim before you learn about wellbeing. Stop talking as if you are empty.
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by alasane: 12:45pm On Mar 12, 2021
SIONKPO1:

Lots of misinformation,ask so that you will be enlightened

You don't even know what are the basic doctrines in your faith...............
1.Muslim will say "ALLAHU AKBAR " you will becomes obsessed and run helter skelter but you will say Jehovah without qualms
2.You see Arabic sign on Naira note your BP will shoot up but Greek sign on your certificates ( LLB is an abbreviation of the Latin 'Legum Baccalaureus' which translates to a Bachelor of Laws degree.) is normal
3.Muslim will say "in sha ALLAHU" your adrenaline will bump up but you fake speaking in tongues and we don't give a hoot.......

Learn how to mind your biz..
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by doffman: 12:50pm On Mar 12, 2021
toplinetrtrend:

You can learn about wellbeing anywhere for that matter. You can even learn about wellbeing in a physical and health education class. So, you don't need to be a Muslim before you learn about wellbeing. Stop talking as if you are empty.

You think wellbeing is all about physical and health education ?
I can see your level of reasoning .

Well, if you your religion taught you about wellbeing , you will not come to Muslim page and attacking them.

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by TruthHurts1(m): 12:50pm On Mar 12, 2021
You mean the Bilal who died as a slave?

Mccullum:
Islam against racism, historically Arabs tried it against Bilal but Allah showed them that He's not for them alone but for all races of the world.
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by TruthHurts1(m): 12:52pm On Mar 12, 2021
They're entrepreneurs because they are not wretched and impoverished like the millions of poor beggars that islam breeds like pigs.

alasane:

Jealous of an infidel ....tufikwa.. you are confusing and hallucinating ...pls point out any prominent black in Argentina history and i advise you to read about black struggle in Argentina.. PASTORS are entrepreneurs and stop deceiving yourself about it.. fleets of cars,women,houses in highbrow area,schools that poor children cannot attend. What is the purpose of their ministries ?
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by Nychillax(m): 12:52pm On Mar 12, 2021
toplinetrtrend:

You claim oppression and intolerance do not correlate with Islamic teachings, but that is what you Muslims practice. Are you telling me that you Muslims are intentionally going against the Quran?

You always threaten anyone that doesn't agree with your Islamic teachings. Wow betide the perosn if he converts from Islam to Christianity. You will start placing curses on him. Why are you people forcing your ideas on others? Your religion is a religion of repression and oppression, a religion that seeks to destroy others.

If that is so, why are you Muslims not condemning the activities of the terrorists? Why are you silent in the face of their demonic activities? Your silence means you agree with them, probably because your religion is benefiting from their activities.

Other Christian condemn pastors that misbehave, but you Muslims never condemn Islamic terrorists or imams.

Akintola of MURIC keeps on making comments like an Islamic terrorist, but none of you ever condemn his utterances. So, you are secretly rejoicing at what he says. This means you are also terrorists in your hearts.

Since you claim Islam is not repressive and you are not condemning the repressive behaviours of Akintola et al, does that mean you are also one of the bad elements in Islam?

You are writing nonsense with no evidence to back it up, Muslim are not condemning the activities of terrorists that are killing fellow Muslims in number, can you see now that u are not ok mentally?? BH has killed more Muslims in the north than Christians, that's nothing but fact. Wat are u Christian are doing to stop those terrorist attack that Muslim are not doing?? You are talking as if Muslims supports terrorist but av u forgotten they av killed more Muslims than Christians

Muslims are forcing people to Islam?? can u pls tell me last time that ur Muslim friend or ur Muslim neighbor put gun or your head to convert to Islam?? You makes absolutely no sense, Av u ever seen Muslim here in NL coming to Christianity thread to display stupidity as you guys are always doing on Muslim thread?? A survey here in Religious section on NL is enough to see the hypocrisy of most of u Christians.

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by doffman: 12:53pm On Mar 12, 2021
malcom1X:

You are just saying this to console yourself, but deep inside your life is empty.

I know you are pained already . Don't let me add to your sorrow . Islam is my way and am very happy with it . What is your problem with that Mr Man ?

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by alasane: 1:00pm On Mar 12, 2021
TruthHurts1:
They're entrepreneurs because they are not wretched and impoverished like the millions of poor beggars that islam breeds like pigs.

Pigs that one of your delicious ? rather imperialistic entrepreneurs that used media and low level thinker like you to suppress the atrocities perpetuate in the churches

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by TruthHurts1(m): 1:01pm On Mar 12, 2021
The answer is very simple and I will answer as a Yoruba man. In Yoruba land, cultural identity and language are by far much stronger than religious affiliation. That's why it is possible for Christian men in Yoruba land to marry muslim women and the world does not come to an end. In my own family in Ibadan that is exactly how it happened. My grandmother is a muslim and my grandfather is a Christian. It is very different from Northern Nigeria where Islamic Fanacticism is extremely strong, to the point where it has destroyed everything that is of cultural value in the North. In Yorubaland most muslims still answer Yoruba names. In fact, sometimes it is impossible to tell the difference between Christians and Muslims because they identify themselves by their Yoruba names. You will hardly find any Muhammad or Mustapha or Sule or Charles or Christopher. You will find Yoruba names like Bayo, Seun, Bode, Adewale etc.
So Islam is not responsible for the generally liberal attitude of Islam in the South West.

Drwinz:

You see ya life! Where did you just mentioned? "North" again. How about you stop looking at North whenever you're talking about Islam as a religion. Is it only the northerners that are Muslims.

Come to see the fact that out of 6 geopolitical zones, it is only the north you learned from your school days that are Muslims. Why are the Muslims from other regions not killing outcasts. Why didn't you use your instinct or inquisitive at times to imagine if Islam teaches terrorism, why only northern Muslim doing the killing? Why is other regional Muslims not killing, are they not reading the same Qur'an.?
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by SIONKPO1(m): 1:04pm On Mar 12, 2021
Nychillax:

I challenge you to bring out statistics that shows Bokoharam kill Christians more than Muslims, it's on record that BH kills more Muslims than Christians...Pls do ur research and come again to reply me.
I said when it started,not now
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by TruthHurts1(m): 1:12pm On Mar 12, 2021
The only low level thinker was your moronic, wretched child rapist Sex Award Winner (SAW) who used the promise of sex as way of luring unintelligent sex maniacs into joining his "religion" grin grin grin No wonder so many of them live like wretched swine and they're always running away to richer and more prosperous nations grin grin grin

[img]https://images./3ESMCTBVa4cpluZeDePsi3.jpg[/img]

alasane:

Pigs that one of your delicious ? rather imperialistic entrepreneurs that used media and low level thinker like you to suppress the atrocities perpetuate in the churches
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by alasane: 1:56pm On Mar 12, 2021
TruthHurts1:
The only low level thinker was your moronic, wretched child rapist Sex Award Winner (SAW) who used the promise of sex as way of luring unintelligent sex maniacs into joining his "religion" grin grin grin No wonder so many of them live like wretched swine and they're always running away to richer and more prosperous nations grin grin grin

[img]https://images./3ESMCTBVa4cpluZeDePsi3.jpg[/img]

Yet with these quack narratives that obscured your reasoning and brain you and your fellow co- travellers are flocking Muslims nations like Malaysia, Dubai & Emirates with drugs, prostitutions & other illicit activities that are synonymous with your upbringing and faith.

More so you failed to mentioned the sex scandal rocking churches all the clime under the false illusion of one wife...I can point out to you celebrities harlots flooding all your ministries...all the church look elsewhere because they are interested in monies that will accrued to the General Overseer to oil his investments
Point one from Islamic faiths.....you have a long way

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by toplinetrtrend: 2:02pm On Mar 12, 2021
Nychillax:

You are writing nonsense with no evidence to back it up, Muslim are not condemning the activities of terrorists that are killing fellow Muslims in number, can you see now that u are not ok mentally?? BH has killed more Muslims in the north than Christians, that's nothing but fact. Wat are u Christian are doing to stop those terrorist attack that Muslim are not doing?? You are talking as if Muslims supports terrorist but av u forgotten they av killed more Muslims than Christians

Muslims are forcing people to Islam?? can u pls tell me last time that ur Muslim friend or ur Muslim neighbor put gun or your head to convert to Islam?? You makes absolutely no sense, Av u ever seen Muslim here in NL coming to Christianity thread to display stupidity as you guys are always doing on Muslim thread?? A survey here in Religious section on NL is enough to see the hypocrisy of most of u Christians.

Since you want to talk about evidence, kindly show evidence of Muslims condemning Islamic terrorists. MURIC is your national body. Show me one evidence where MURIC, your national body, condemned Islamic terrorist activities. Instead, your dear MURIC is even beating the drum of religion intolerance and you keep quiet.

Kindly show me one evidence proving that terrorists and bandits killed more Muslims than Christians. I mean show me list of names of people killed over the years.
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by TruthHurts1(m): 2:04pm On Mar 12, 2021
Who is flocking to MUDSLIME nations? Is it not expatriates who have skills and qualifications that MUDSLIMES lack the intelligence to acquire because of their low IQ? grin grin grin

Meanwhile millions of MUDSLIMES are running away from their f*cked up islamic shitholes to non muslim countries which are far more prosperous and culturally advanced than them! What a shame!

Your ignorance is touching and pathetic! As pathetic as the pervasive sexual immorality and mental illness of your fake religion! grin grin

[img]https://images./1tWRoCUkuczieMWBwK4bNT.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./5kkHfXtFPjsfPSApkqUZG0.jpg[/img]

alasane:

Yet with these quack narratives that obscured your reasoning and brain you and your fellow co- travellers are flocking Muslims nations like Malaysia, Dubai & Emirates with drugs, prostitutions & other illicit activities that are synonymous with your upbringing and faith.

More so you failed to mentioned the sex scandal rocking churches all the clime under the false illusion of one wife...I can point out to you celebrities harlots flooding all your ministries...all the church look elsewhere because they are interested in monies that will accrued to the General Overseer to oil his investments
Point one from Islamic faiths.....you have a long way
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by toplinetrtrend: 2:06pm On Mar 12, 2021
doffman:

You think wellbeing is all about physical and health education ?
I can see your level of reasoning .

Well, if you your religion taught you about wellbeing , you will not come to Muslim page and attacking them.

Sorry, I forgot that religion intolerance is also part of the wellbeing Islam taught you. Religion intolerance and human right abuse.
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by TruthHurts1(m): 2:15pm On Mar 12, 2021
Black skin and Creation:

"Abu Darda reported that the HOLY PROPHET SAID: Allah created Adam when he created him (sic). Then He stroke (sic) his right shoulder and took out a white race as if they were seeds, and He stroke (sic) HIS LEFT SHOULDER and took out a BLACK RACE as if they were coals. Then He said to those who were in his right side: Towards paradise and I don't care. He said to those who were ON HIS LEFT SHOULDER: Towards Hell and I don't care. - Ahmad" (Mishkat ul-Masabih, translated by Karim, v. iii, p. 117)

FROM IBN ISHAQ'S "SIRAT RASUL-ALLAH", translated as, "THE LIFE OF MUHAMMAD" by A. Guillaume, page 243

"I have heard that it was of him that the apostle said, "Whoever wants to see Satan let him take a look at Nabtal b. al-Harith!" He was a study black man with long flowing hair, inflamed eyes, and dark ruddy cheeks. He used to come and talk to the apostle and listen to him and then carry what he had said to the hypocrites. It was he who said: "Muhammad is all ears: if anyone tells him anything he believes it." God sent down concerning him: "And of them are those who annoy the prophet and say he is all ears, Say: God ears for you. He believes in God and trusts the believers and is a mercy for those of you who believe; and those who annoy the apostle of God for them there is a painful punishment." (Sura 9:61)"

Black skin and Judgment Day:

On the Day when (some) faces will be whitened and (some) faces will be blackened; and as for those whose faces have been blackened, it will be said unto them: Disbelieved ye after your (profession of) belief? Then taste the punishment for that ye disbelieved. (Âl 'Imran 3:106)
And on the Day of Resurrection thou (Muhammad) seest those who lied concerning Allah with their faces blackened. Is not the home of the scorners in hell? (Az-Zumar 39:60)

doffman:

Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by TruthHurts1(m): 2:18pm On Mar 12, 2021
All hail the prophet Sex Award Winner (SAW)! The only "prophet" of Sex that the world has ever known!

[img]https://images./3Egj8g6mIra1ffVEYf6xjZ.png[/img]

Nychillax:

How does that correlate with the teaching of Islam?? That is where most of you get it wrong, because someone or certain group of people practices wats different from teaching of the prophet doesn't gives you the audacity that's the part of Islam, u guys needed to get that fact right.

Pastor having affairs with choir mistress doesn't mean that's wat Bible says,
Hausa man marry a child of 16yrs doesn't equate that to Islam, and
Terrorist recite Quran doesn't mean that's the teaching of Islam...
Pastor performing ritual inside the church doesn't mean that's wat Christianity is all about

You av to totally differentiate between wat religion says and wat some bad element in the same religion does, it's necessary.
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by Nychillax(m): 2:19pm On Mar 12, 2021
toplinetrtrend:

Since you want to talk about evidence, kindly show evidence of Muslims condemning Islamic terrorists. MURIC is your national body. Show me one evidence where MURIC, your national body, condemned Islamic terrorist activities. Instead, your dear MURIC is even beating the drum of religion intolerance and you keep quiet.

Kindly show me one evidence proving that terrorists and bandits killed more Muslims than Christians. I mean show me list of names of people killed over the years.

Who is muric or wat did u call him....Who are the Muslims that u knw with him, do u expect we Muslims to go to his house and kill him or wat nonsense are u talking about.

Google search the number of times bomb blast in Kano, sojoto, katsina,adamawa even Niger during jumat prayer back then in 2011-2015.. Google is their for u to do ur research, I don't even knw if it's Christian that dominate the North where Bokoharam has been terrorised and kill people over the years, I don't think I av no reason or whatsoever to tell the tribe that occupy the north, u still av the guts to ask of the list.... Return back to primary school if u don't know the religion that dominate the North.
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by Nychillax(m): 2:22pm On Mar 12, 2021
TruthHurts1:
All hail the prophet Sex Award Winner (SAW)! The only "prophet" of Sex that the world has ever known!

[img]https://images./3Egj8g6mIra1ffVEYf6xjZ.png[/img]

What's funny in wat u write up there, there is nothing that will happened in the future or anything that's happening now that Prophet has not talked about that's why Islam is totally different from other religion coz it's direct from ALLAH not man made religion.

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by malcom1X: 2:29pm On Mar 12, 2021
doffman:

I know you are pained already . Don't let me add to your sorrow . Islam is my way and am very happy with it . What is your problem with that Mr Man ?

Anyone that needs to shout that Islam is his way, is not his way.
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by TruthHurts1(m): 2:35pm On Mar 12, 2021
I trust "prophet" Sex Award Winner (SAW) when it comes to anything that has to do with sex or women's buttocks grin grin grin

[img]https://images./3Lr9hkcRwEUYAH5YOu82eZ.jpg[/img]

Nychillax:

What's funny in wat u write up there, there is nothing that will happened in the future or anything that's happening now that Prophet has not talked about that's why Islam is totally different from other religion coz it's direct from ALLAH not man made religion.
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by doffman: 3:08pm On Mar 12, 2021
toplinetrtrend:

Sorry, I forgot that religion intolerance is also part of the wellbeing Islam taught you. Religion intolerance and human right abuse.

You cant teach me my religion guy.
Have you worshipped your pastor today ?

2 Likes

Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by doffman: 3:10pm On Mar 12, 2021
toplinetrtrend:

You failed Man!
Come and learn Islam and stop wasting your time .

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by doffman: 3:13pm On Mar 12, 2021
malcom1X:

Anyone that needs to shout that Islam is his way, is not his way.
No matter how it pains you , I repeat , Islam is the way and am happy with it . You can go and hug transformer . Let me shout it to your ear.

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by alasane: 3:24pm On Mar 12, 2021
[quote author=TruthHurts1 post=99824976]Who is flocking to MUDSLIME nations? Is it not expatriates who have skills and qualifications that MUDSLIMES lack the intelligence to acquire because of their low IQ? grin grin grin

Meanwhile millions of MUDSLIMES are running away from their f*cked up islamic shitholes to non muslim countries which are far more prosperous and culturally advanced than them! What a shame!

Your ignorance is touching and pathetic! As pathetic as the pervasive sexual immorality and mental illness of your fake religion! grin grin

[img]https://images./1tWRoCUkuczieMWBwK4bNT.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./5kkHfXtFPjsfPSApkqUZG0.jpg[/img]

/quote]

give me one example of christian state ....the vatican ?? so all this Davido,hushpuppi,and host of celebrities trooping to UAE are low skill expatriates ba....PERSON WHERE DO YOU THIS has finally succeeded..your "alter ego" (pastor Suleiman sic... Covid jets is currently trending) ..Try and learnt some voodoo tricks from him so that you can deceived your gullible followers.

for your numbskull our DEEN is not best on fake miracles ,prophecies or motivational speakers but an injunction from Allah
...check out this
Allah command us to fast........yours.... from fake pastor at his discretions upon say he will still sleep with your wife including you
Allah command us for HAJI.....yours Nothing like that until you just wake up to imitate islam based on your pastor to earned forceful JP
Allah command us to marry up to four wives ....yours pastor can frolicking with your wife including you and have numerous girlfriends never see as a sin
Allah command us for EIDs ...yours confusion of really festivities

the list are Endless
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by TruthHurts1(m): 3:32pm On Mar 12, 2021
Your Deen is based on the promise of eternal erections and everlasting Sex in paradise! grin grin grin

Your "prophet" was a child molester and a child rapist!

When have you ever heard of Christian refugees begging to be allowed into any MUDSLIME country?!? Is Davido begging the ragheads to allow him into their country? grin
Your people are not only the most wretched and impoverished people on earth, you're the lowest IQ and most deluded! grin grin grin

[img]https://images./4lT56PtE6SAIFUPQLxGoxY.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./2mpjcCZOJgny1G21AJPm0Z.jpg[/img]

[quote author=alasane post=99827064][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by TruthHurts1(m): 3:44pm On Mar 12, 2021
The propeht of women's buttocks! grin grin grin

[img]https://images./3Lr9hkcRwEUYAH5YOu82eZ.jpg[/img]

[quote author=alasane post=99827064][/quote]
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by drakeli: 3:45pm On Mar 12, 2021
Lukgaf:
"Racism and Tribalism are against the teachings of the Prophet peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him. The Prophet peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him would rebuke his companions if they ever denigrated people because of their race, lineage, or status. He said: Behold! Verily, you have no virtue over one with white skin or black skin, except by favor of righteousness. Musnad Aḥmad 20885."

Ustadh Ibraheem Albanny

Are you talking about prophet Muhammed that owned, bought and sell black Africans slaves, that said anyone who says the prophet is black should be killed or another Muhammed elsewhere?

If that’s not racism to you, I don’t know what else could be
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 12, 2021
SIONKPO1:

You Love attachment too much
Christians saved Jews and gave them sense of belonging
mind you Hitler was a criminal murderer,and the church spoke against his evils
mr man hitler was a well known xristain dnt try to hide anything cos the whole world knows it

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by alasane: 4:01pm On Mar 12, 2021
TruthHurts1:
Your Deen is based on the promise of eternal erections and everlasting Sex in paradise! grin grin grin

Your "prophet" was a child molester and a child rapist!

When have you ever heard of Christian refugees begging to be allowed into any MUDSLIME country?!? Is Davido begging the ragheads to allow him into their country? grin
Your people are not only the most wretched and impoverished people on earth, you're the lowest IQ and most deluded! grin grin grin

[img]https://images./4lT56PtE6SAIFUPQLxGoxY.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./2mpjcCZOJgny1G21AJPm0Z.jpg[/img]

I said earlier you need spiritual cleansing from delusion even quoting data that buttress our long time assertions .."BUT THE FAULT OF EVIL FORCES WHO WISH TO UNDERMINES ISLAM"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Six Ramadan Tips For New Muslims/Reverts / How To Drink Water According To Sunnah / "Why Did You Leave Sunni Islam For Shia Islam?"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.