Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Black American Stand And Fight And Gain Freedom Why South Run? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Black American Stand And Fight And Gain Freedom Why South Run? (367 Views)

Why South-West Governors Are 'Helpless' On Security Situation In The Region / Exclusive: Why South East Govs, Leaders Moved Against Obi As Atikus Running Mate / Atiku's Running Mate: Why South-East Should Not Let Go By Law Mefor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black American Stand And Fight And Gain Freedom Why South Run? by oladeebo: 11:47pm On Feb 25, 2021
The southern Nigeria behaved like Coward with influence we have and abundant wealth dotted by God why we seeks separation, when we can stand and fight for our freedom and won.
we can even dominated the North in this country.
Are we Coward?
Re: Black American Stand And Fight And Gain Freedom Why South Run? by Spending123: 11:52pm On Feb 25, 2021
This not my problem. My problem is, where was my grandfather when his mates were being kidnapped to America?

1 Like

Re: Black American Stand And Fight And Gain Freedom Why South Run? by BKayy: 12:03am On Feb 26, 2021
OP you don't even know history at all.
Black Americans never stood and fought for any freedom only exceptional people that were not supposed to be black like Martin Luther King Jr stood and fought for them while the others criticize him like oyigbo downdate that he is making life difficult for them
This continued until white sympathizers joined the fight and liberated black Americans. Same thing with slave trade except it was done by only white sympathizers. They single handedly fought and ended slavery legally although it continued in other places especially in Northern where it officially ended in early nineties.

Honestly I believe most black people are not supposed to exist and when I have the power I will make it a reality.
Most blacks are unfit to exist

1 Like

Re: Black American Stand And Fight And Gain Freedom Why South Run? by BKayy: 12:05am On Feb 26, 2021
Spending123:
This not my problem. My problem is, where was my grandfather when his mates were being kidnapped to America?
See one of the people we are talking about.

3 Likes

Re: Black American Stand And Fight And Gain Freedom Why South Run? by weedmanlive(m): 12:21am On Feb 26, 2021
it is beleived that educated folks should use wisdom. why would we allow those we terms as illitrates dominate us. literates are bound to use illetrates. thing is most of us are educated illitrates in the end. the ability to unlearn and relearn is the modern term literates.
things changes, only lazy folks depends solely on reference.

1 Like

Re: Black American Stand And Fight And Gain Freedom Why South Run? by Nobody: 1:20am On Feb 26, 2021
oladeebo:
The southern Nigeria behaved like Coward with influence we have and abundant wealth dotted by God why we seeks separation, when we can stand and fight for our freedom and won.
Are we Coward?
Sai mama
Re: Black American Stand And Fight And Gain Freedom Why South Run? by GOVERNMENT2: 1:39am On Feb 26, 2021
oladeebo:
The WESTERN Nigeria behaved like Coward with influence we have and abundant wealth dotted by God why we seeks separation, when we can stand and fight for our freedom and won.
Are we Coward?
FIXED
Re: Black American Stand And Fight And Gain Freedom Why South Run? by GOVERNMENT2: 1:39am On Feb 26, 2021
imhotep:

Sai mama
I THINK HE WANTED TO SAY WESTERN NIGERIA
Re: Black American Stand And Fight And Gain Freedom Why South Run? by Nobody: 1:50am On Feb 26, 2021
GOVERNMENT2:
I THINK HE WANTED TO SAY WESTERN NIGERIA
Oladeebo must donate his village land for RUGA.
Sai APC.

Cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black American Stand And Fight And Gain Freedom Why South Run? by oladeebo: 6:54am On Feb 26, 2021
imhotep:

Oladeebo must donate his village land for RUGA.
Sai APC.

Cc lzaa
....yah, but if you feel been stepped upon you bounced back and fight instead of running and beg for separation which is not attainable.
Re: Black American Stand And Fight And Gain Freedom Why South Run? by oladeebo: 6:59am On Feb 26, 2021
BKayy:
OP you don't even know history at all.
Black Americans never stood and fought for any freedom only exceptional people that were not supposed to be black like Martin Luther King Jr stood and fought for them while the others criticize him like oyigbo downdate that he is making life difficult for them
This continued until white sympathizers joined the fight and liberated black Americans. Same thing with slave trade except it was done by only white sympathizers. They single handedly fought and ended slavery legally although it continued in other places especially in Northern where it officially ended in early nineties.

Honestly I believe most black people are not supposed to exist and when I have the power I will make it a reality.
Most blacks are unfit to exist
are you not black yourself? and you think black is not fight before other joined?
Re: Black American Stand And Fight And Gain Freedom Why South Run? by oladeebo: 7:01am On Feb 26, 2021
Spending123:
..but where were you today when Fulani violated your right?
Re: Black American Stand And Fight And Gain Freedom Why South Run? by Nobody: 7:01am On Feb 26, 2021
oladeebo:
....yah, but if you feel been stepped upon you bounced back and fight instead of running and beg for separation which is not attainable.
Just chant "sai baba" and all will be well.

Cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black American Stand And Fight And Gain Freedom Why South Run? by oladeebo: 7:04am On Feb 26, 2021
instead of the south seeks for separation why we shouldn't stand and fight injustice that easy to fight than separation?
Re: Black American Stand And Fight And Gain Freedom Why South Run? by Emyogalanya: 7:50am On Feb 26, 2021
Spending123:
at that time he was called brave for escaping from their den . he was hailed as courageous. now's it's time for you to reenact your grandmother most famous courage against the Fulani hoards
Re: Black American Stand And Fight And Gain Freedom Why South Run? by Spending123: 11:29am On Feb 26, 2021
grin
oladeebo:
grin
oladeebo:

(1) (Reply)

APGA Will Win Anambra Governorship 2021 – Hon. Ibezi / Gombe Participates In National Virtual Launch Of USAID State2state Project / World Bank Road At A Glance .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.