Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

How To Invest Money Easily - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Invest Money Easily (145 Views)

I'm Setting Up All Guys For Jobs To Make Good Money Easily. / How To Save And Invest Money On Piggyvest.com / Yellonaira: Invest Money And Get Double In 3days (legit) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Invest Money Easily by Joskidaman: 4:15am On Feb 26, 2021
Hey guys!!!
Good day y'all
I wanna just use this opportunity to inform all my friends that am now accepting to trade for them and give 2% ROI daily.
With as little as 1k, you can get 2% daily making a 60% profit in a month/30 days.
THIS IS HOW IT WORKS
Invest 1k and get 1600 naira in 30 days
10k gives you 16k in 30 days
100k gives 160k in same 30 days
1 million naira gives 1.6 million in same 30 days.
The most important thing is you can ask for withdrawal of profits whenever you like provided you have at least 1k in profits already.
What this entails is that for those who have the 50k investment, since their profits are made 1000 naira daily, they can receive the 1000 naira every single day.
You have 100k investment you receive 2k everyday.
Invest 1 million naira and receive 20k everyday.
As long as your capital remains with us, you'll keep getting your profits daily. The best part is you can still start with 1k if you don't have enough money but the higher the capital, the greater the daily profits.
Note: This investment is done by myself with my own skills. No one should misunderstand it by calling it an investment company for now. I've been using my skills in forex trading to get returns before now so I think I can still do it for others by God's grace. Inbox me for details guys right away. Please don't come if you're not interested. You can contact me @ 08062212817 WhatsApp or calls

(1) (Reply)

Learn The Secrets To Financial Confidence For FREE! / In Need Of A Shawarma Spot In Ajah / Land For Sale In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.